Where do YOU draw the line, and woman become UNFUCKABLE?

Where do YOU draw the line, and woman become UNFUCKABLE?

Attached: 6D9D4904-E832-4AE7-9EAC-32E9888CCF8F.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Dirty long fingernails

When they turn 30

smoking
bad teeth
bad hair
bad hygiene

penis, feminine or otherwise

>tattoos
>student debt
>have had more than 0 dicks

Right about there

Long before your pic.

If society sees

/thread

If she's lower on the physical attractive scale than me. Women tend to look for someone with social/economic status, men for physical attractiveness. I've worked hard on my end, she'd better work hard on hers. Also, no one that's boring, wasteful, too low class, or a political ideologue.

Any dating apps or snapchat

This.
Unfortunately the whole "THICC" fad has given the fucking muffin tops this sense of sexiness on top of years of "REAL men want uh'woman with CURVES."
Plus every fat girl now suddenly has MUH THYROID DISORDER.

Black women = fuckable
wh*toid whores = unfuckable

Attached: 1551271070755.jpg (1920x1920, 1.54M)

I honestly think it's mental illness. Women who weigh more than I do act like they are hot shit and they don't even have a car. Lol.

you guys are probably baby dicks who can't handle a big ass

Attached: tumblr_pe1c0oWMDA1w595tno1_400.gif (350x279, 816K)

>phone posting b8

nah i'm on my laptop baby dick

>you guys are probably baby dicks who can't handle a big ass
>REAL men want uh'woman with CURVES
See, everyone? Case in point.

it's true though. yeeh thin women CAN be hot if they have assets but a stick with no ass or tits is repulsive

>(((projection)))

What a bunch of sissies. OP said unfuckable, not undatable. My fuck standards are a lot lower than my date standards.

I'll pork a porker so long as she's still got a cute face, but when they get all mongoloid lookin like in OP then that's too much

Otherwise, if it says 'yes' and has XX chromosomes and isn't currently or previously taking testoterone I'd probably give it a go so long as it doesn't stink or got the syph. even if I gotta get drunk first then blackout drunk after to forget the trauma, a win is a win

How about XXX chromosomes?

i'm not the dicklet who can't handle a big butt. sorry you can't make it past her ass cheeks

Y'all have some mighty high standards for a gaggle of retards that'll never see a pussy in their lifetimes

Because thirsty desperate fucks feed their confidence.

Vagina, as soon as I lift a dress and see a vagina i'm out. Shit is disgusting.

Dude, fuck yeah. You gotta take a novelty fuck where you can get it. Given right the opportunity I'd dick down a potato.

bout when they start storin fat in their foreheads