What's the best way to end it all?

What's the best way to end it all?

Attached: c11f9130094d45dab55cbf1d38730067_forca.jpg (300x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJe6LLoGgR8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0eXUNfURM0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best way is not too.

Spending more than 10 minutes on Yea Forums

No more reason to continue.

Neck on train tracks

Good idea very messy.

No, I hate having train delays and being late for shit.

Tried it, still alive.

Overdose, best option.

Kurt Cobain style

Overdosing sucks bad

learn chemistry and create a monoxide gas

Depends
You want "messy and a fuck you" or "relatively painless"?

Helium exit bag.

You drown yourself in helium. Because there's no CO2 buildup in the blood, there's no panic or nervous system reaction.

Just a peaceful fade to black.

well, best way is using an exit bag... totally painless, but you'll need some preparation and some budget. Look for an image on google for an idea about preparing an exit bag.
Another idea is Chlorine, drink it, some pain but you'll end soon.
another way is to boil mandrake root in wine, it will make some sort of anesthetic, if you drink a lot of this in high concentration, you'll end dead too... are you planning to?

breath helium underwater till you pass out and drownd unconscious

Obama era drone strike

Have a lot of raw sex with hookers.

8,000 mg of Tylenol acetaminophen will cause catastrophic liver failer

Get nooker aidz at the feztival

will be painful? symptoms?

liver failure is horrible

not sure if painful but I've gotten close with 6,000 and just felt really tired

Badge of dishonor from a vag of dishonor

youtube.com/watch?v=VJe6LLoGgR8

Meth, hookers, gran theft auto.

er ran cbc and had high liver enzymes

Use a slip knot if u arent a faget

you could always create a local anesthetic and cut off your hand, bleed out fast and feel nothing

High velocity lead to the temple. Preferably slugs

Faggot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0eXUNfURM0Q

Order some fentanyl and shoot that shit up.
Youll be dead

Just dont half ass it cause youll be a literal retard if you dont go all the way

Live a full and healthy life

Rub it on your big nigger lips and nod off forever

Gun plus roof of mouth

suicide by cop
(works better if you are black for some strange reason...)

Turn to God, and ask him for forgiveness and save your soul. Eliminate all the evil out of your life that you can and accept Christ and you will no longer want to die. It sounds stupid, but when I was at my lowest I asked God for forgiveness, got prayed for and felt his healing touch.

God bless you, Man. Thanks for this.

i've made that... never functioned, i prayed and cried, never get better... just other 3 attempts more of getting rid of this flithy and miserable life. god's not the answer. there's no answer to depression, just learn to live miserable.

If you are black just go to corner store for some tea and skittles.

Lies. You never made changes to better yourself. You just used prayer as an instant cure. It doesn't work like that, kid.

just kys faggot

No problem. I will pray for you, user.

user, I done drugs because they made me cry, because without them I was totally emotionless and empty, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't shed a tear without the use of drugs. Until I decided to quit (Xanax) and the withdraw symptoms made it even worse than I could ever have imagined. I had finally gotten to the point where I was just as low as you are, and I SERIOUSLY thought about killing myself, but something inside me made me call my uncle, who is a preacher, in the middle of the night to come pray for me, and when he did I finally cried without the use of any drugs, and I felt better than any drug had ever made me. That's what gave me faith.

I tried a lot of things, even the ones i despise the most as psychiatric drugs. of course i changed things to improve my life. it just not get better.

>calls uncle preacher
>felt his healing touch

you got molested...

Bring a nice pillow, and some headphones and maybe sleeping blinds. Maybe also get drunk or high af first. Or just don't cause things usually get better once you grow up and get a family and kids.

i thpught abput killing myself and i tried to take my life several times... a couple of them took me to the hospital and to spend months in mental institutions. I really wanted to take a 180° change in my life, but never got an improvement. just the same, that's why i say that you have to learn to live with that miserable feeling, as it was a small corn stucked in your teeth. the derpression will be there, with the anxiety and all the others.

Who has the "suicidal? congratulations the world is now your oyster copy pasta"?

You're an alcoholic, not depressed. Stop poisoning yourself and then wondering why you're not happy. That's like shooting your foot before a marathon and wondering why you didn't win.

Found it
>samefag

Attached: 5zb3Eiu.jpg (1330x334, 227K)

I don't drink alcohol, i don't do drugs (never did), i eat healthy... as i said, i did a lot of changes in my life.

sounds like ,,if your homeless just buy a house"

biggest bullshit ive seen all day

Well i'm out. You seem like a good person. Pray for me... maybe one day something will change, in the meantime pray to god for strenght to live through the day. That's how i live, day by day. I didn't wanted to sound rude to your believes or god, i'm a believer too...

Op your pic is most related. I’ve helped 6 people through that ordeal, and I’m glad to say that they all passed easily. The best part is simply the ease of access and the option to go into nature and use the earth’s trees to assist you.

Attached: 1559446909376.gif (504x279, 1.68M)

>if your homeless just buy a house
why didn't I think of that?! I'll just stop being poor

Something clean, people have to clean up after your mess user