This fucking piece of shit

>this fucking piece of shit
Why do zoomers love this thing so much?

Attached: discord.png (227x222, 2K)

personally i use it to talk to friends. only retards use it for le ebin memez

its a safe space for cucks essentially just like tumblr

this

t. cuck who get banned

So I can voice chat with my friends while playing video games. Are you retarded and or unfamiliar with with the entire service?

yeah i dont get it. i downloaded the shit, logged into one server and it was shit.

how do i find decent content in this app?

It’s like teamspeak but not as fucking retarded

Go to a shady server that sidesteps the tos

It's this but for children

It's like teamspeak but dumbed down all to hell and full of unfunny memefaggots.

are you just too retarded to use teamspeak?

Cause skype and team speak suck shit.

Probably because you don't know how to use them

Attached: 6.jpg (550x825, 115K)

So your sayinf its not your number 1 first choice go to group chat app and tgat there are other alternatives that arent inherently stupid

I couldn't even understand that post

I used teamspeak for a while but i used this in place of skype and then eventually migrated everything over and i just think its less taxing to use.

sure, if you like your CPU being hogged and a terrible ui

Pc Chugs less than it did with skype which is all i was really looking for.
And i prefer this ui over team speaks personally its not better just works for me.

1.Easier to use and fuck around with 2.dont hv to pay/crack for servers 3.therefore takes less time to set up and get shit working.
4.Better bot support
5.and better mod/role/managent options for jewtubers and admins to work with a fuk load of ppl.
Op is just a boomer holding on to his TS reamins grow up old man

Because it's the only service that combines the features of VoIP, text channels, video chat, other services, and custom servers. And it does this for free.

If there were a better or competing program it would be used instead.

Attached: 1510718077446.png (175x175, 44K)

you sure do like it to be dumbed down, especially with that awful flat design.

Because that's not skype, right?

The reason the majority of people use it is because it's free and there's nothing to learn. Discord is fucking retard proof. Where as with teamspeak you actually need to learn something to use it efficiently. Not to mention the text chats allow the socially inept fucks be "social" without actually having to be social in a meaningful way.

It has wayy more options than ts.
Ye its dumbed down for better apeal but it streamlines the process.
But i hv to say discord community fags must be purgue of the planet thoes fuking fur fags.

The options it has for organizing a group are far fewer than TS. The question is just if you know how to use it or not.

You type like an indian tech support agent, no wonder you like discord so much, it's right up your ally

fuck you that's why, i guess

skype doesnt have massive 10k+ user servers, allow you to code bots, have a max bitrate of 256kbs, have a role system similar to teamspeak, etc

what isn’t there to like about it? What possible complaint could you have about a free program.

because its free and unfortunately the best option out of any voip alternative

So skype doesn't have useless features?

because its centralized and they censor people regularly and have a right to do so because they host the servers

the features arent useless if you have a massive community and dont have dog shit audio peripherals

It's shit, that's what.

Massive community of wigger 15 year olds, No way jose.

no one uses teamspeak anymore

i agree with you on that, im just pointing out why its so popular

Except thousands of people daily.

Attached: 1531494459315.jpg (780x1280, 133K)

teamspeak was fine until discord took over. discord is free and just has much more integration.

and discord has millions of users and gaining. teamspeak is just declining. your point?

free =/= good

I was referring to your point, nobody gives a fuck about how many users it has, it's still shitty. Facebook for example.

Team speak is ok but it lagged like 15 years ago when I used it. I been calling my homies up and putting it on speaker while gaming. Works just fine. Don't know what this discord shit is sounds lame

i didnt imply that, moron.
this is why its good

Give the clowns what they want. Make the circus great again.

>random static noises in calls which doesn't exist anywhere else (tested on skype teamspeak even on facebook)
>messages doesn't go through randomly or sends them like 5 times saying it didn't got sent
>calls randomly not connect and it just sits there waiting
>webcam sometimes go batshit crazy and spins vertical and horizontal images and end up showing a horizontal image vertically (or the opposite) (tested on other apps with webcam chat on 4 different phones only discord did it all the time)
>mid calls the voice randomly disappears and only way to solve it is to reconnect while praying to Todd Howard

>What possible complaint could you have about a free program
that something is free doesn't mean you can't complain if I start throwing poop at you and say it is free you would probably complain

if you run a business or community then popular platforms matter more than old and decaying platforms. you have no point moron, if you want to make your friends download teamspeak for the first time in 5 years just to go on your empty server with 16kbs bitrate go ahead.

It ain't great but it's convenient. I loved teamspeak for the longest time, paid for it and used to be online 24/7 in a server with a group of friends.

A good amount of people migrate for their friends if anything, no one wants to be in a server alone if you ask me. What with people using Twitch and shit, people like emotes.

And it's essentially Skype, Teamspeak and Facebook all in one app. It's why people have abandoned all those other platforms altogether and Boomers are left being the only people that use them.

>if you run a business
why did I imagine some huge corporation making some server and everyone is with anime girl profiles talking about sales increase?

>thinking im referring to using it for corporate calls
game companies will want to use discord for the same reason why any big figure uses twitter, to interact with the consumers.