Tips on how to do a 4 day fast?

tips on how to do a 4 day fast?

Attached: IMG_20190605_092852_955.jpg (612x338, 12K)

>stop eating
>wait 4 days
>start eating again

As quickly as possible.

run

Seems legit.

You're going to want to drink a mixture of potassium salt and normal salt, around 5g total per day (2L of water per 5g's is a nice mix).
If you don't do this you won't have any electrolytes and you will feel like you are dying. If you feel low on energy have some more salt, if you're shitting yourself then have less salt.

Getting into ketosis is the most unpleasant part but once you're through that (24 - 36 hours in) it's pretty breezy from there on out.

Any particular reason you can't eat for four days, user?

Peppermint tea for real

>look at clock
>don't eat until the clock looks the same 8 times
>????
>profit

Teach a man to turn to molten lava, and he'll fast forever.

weight loss.

thanks ill do that

YES PEPPERMINT TEA IS A LIFE SAVER

I did this and now I have gout.

>weight loss.
Your are doing it wrong

thats where you're wrong buckaroo

You'll gain it all back by day 6

Unless you're a pro boxer trying to make your weight class, then no, rapid weight loss is a really bad thing to do to yourself.

You'll be neck deep in tendies before 24 hours, who are you kidding?

He's really not. Unless you're just trying to knock off a couple of pesky pounds, extended fasting doesn't address the root of your problem, to wit: you take in more calories than you burn. If you don't learn how to change that it doesn't matter how much you lose from fasting because you'll always just gain it right back.

i already eat one thing a day im just struggling with prolonged fasts, my highest is 2 days but i caved and ate an apple because i was dizzy.

How long, starting weight, weight now

Not that user but it depends how disciplined you are really. Once you get through the first couple of days (which, admittedly, are quite difficult), you basically stop craving food at all. Also your stomach shrinks significantly, meaning that when you do refeed it's difficult to overfeed immediately (since a lot of fat people just eat too much food too regularly which leads them to feeling more hungry which leads them to eating more etc)

If you're talking about regaining weight on the basis of water weight then you can just fast past that and even when you put it back on you've still lost weight. Alternatively you just do keto after fasting so you mitigate the amount of water weight you put back on.

ive been doing this for about a year, i started at 260lbs/270lbs, im now at around 195. im hoping to get to 150 around august but :/