So, did Neymar (brazilian soccer player) rape her or not?

So, did Neymar (brazilian soccer player) rape her or not?

Attached: 6f230l333unykit0jdewgp36l.jpg (652x408, 50K)

looks like he did

looks like he didn't

i dont give a shit

based on the color of skin, that nigger is guilty and should be lynched

i don't know about it, user
it feels like she's a random girl who wanted to blackmail him over charges of rape and aggression
but she failed miserably because he made that video clarifying what happened and showing all their messages, the girl always points that she liked all that happened
also she has been accused in 2014 of stabbing her ex with a knife, this girl is fucked up, all she's got is appearance and now media attention

Attached: 2B378DE6-9226-4663-8EFF-FB3995964E52.jpg (700x438, 14K)

also, if he raped her, WHY WAS SHE STILL TALKING TO HIM? Asking him to come back and all that shit... what the actual fuck?!

Thats basically it . You must set examples.

Her lawyer and his firm quit the case saying that she didn't maintain the first version where she said it was all consensual but he became aggressive.

I would

I don't disagree with this sentiment....But you are a stoopid racist.....says he is from Brazil.......kys

says the illiterate moron who cant spell stupid right

> Soccer player
> Pro athlete
> Rape

I have no idea who this is but I can say pretty confidently that yes, he raped her.

Nice catch..... more sarcasm.... case ya didn't follow on the wrong spelling the right way..... You are 14 right?

He fucked her.
She loved it.
Solved.

I don't think racists are stupid but a racist can be too stoopid.

I feel like this girl just wanted the Money so why not just blame the most famous soccer player like think about it unless he's had accidents with women I feel like she's fucking over Neymar

Attached: Professional retard.png (516x493, 597K)

brazil is packed with niggers
do you think he's mexican?

>Neymar
Mexican??? Fucking idiot..... Brazil is not Mexico.
And a quote from him....
Jun 30, 2018 - Ever since his “It's not like I'm black, you know?” comment, Neymar has served as a focal point in Brazil's cultural reckoning with racism......

>Brazil's cultural reckoning
dude. Im American. I don't give a shit about soccer or Brazil.

Where I come from he's called nigger.
I don't give a shit what Brazil calls their niggers or if this nigger can score goals.
White woman says he guilty then he guilty.

You dumb motherfucking shitskinned trash, ellipses are not fucking commas.