Humanity is garbage, which most of you will agree with, that's not the controversial aspect of this post. This is...

Humanity is garbage, which most of you will agree with, that's not the controversial aspect of this post. This is, your all fucking retards too.... possibly even worse than the vast majority of humans. About 4% of you shouldn't commit suicide tonight. the rest well.... even your loved ones wouldn't mind if you stopped existing. Really go Kill yourselves. Your the filthiest of filth. Thank christ your all virgin because the prospect of you passing on your genetics is terrifying. If you have ever cared about the greater good you'll realize just how hopeless you are and off yourselves tonight. Yours truly, Jesus Fucking Christ. P.S. Im not kidding do it pussies.

Attached: 6TkoS.jpg (604x401, 54K)

Oh no I forgot to capitalize a the, you should still kill yourselves... tonight.

Also, an s on the end of virgins, you fucking virgins. And no being a grammar nazi will never help you in life, neither will idealizing real nazi's.

Wow you are all beyond pathetic. We need a new word for you.

Heil Hitler

Guys he's an hero

Well to be fair typically heroes don't try to goad people into suicide. Now go kill your self. Really though do it. You pussy, you know you should.

I'll say this once more, EVEN your family wont care. I do this as an excuse to drink more by the way this isnt about you. But that doesnt mean im wrong. You are actually pathetic. i mean really who would repy to such a post.

>your all fucking retards

Slick bait there, chief.

You still replied you retard. Also, your odds o fucking your mom are higher than the odds of you fucking any other woman. and she is a fugly cunt.

Oh shit you got me, kiddo.

I am very young, thank god... because if i am your age and still posting on this sub well... i missed my true calling, which is suicide.

*you're
Now, you may be judging the majority of Yea Forums harshly, most of them have just started their lives and haven't had a chance to properly mature.
What you're seeing is the anger and frustration of the young and ignorant, who, in time may grow to become good people, who will think back at their unpleasant demeanor and cringe at the memory.
But having behaved like tits back then, means they are kinder, wiser and honest in adulthood.
You too, will (possibly) become a more humble, gracious person, who will remember to treat the people around with warmth and patience.

I believe in all of you, have a pic of pronz.

Attached: amber.jpg (1000x667, 120K)

OOOOOOhhhh, now i feel bad... your right. I believe in all of you i really do. At least as much as i believe in me.... and im an arrogant cunt. (:

Also fuck you you grammar nazi cunt.

15 replies, 5 posters - OP is sure samefagging a lot.

I just wanna help people, man. Don't kill yourselves. There are still good men in this world, you just need a friend.

>Hey I already said im an arrogant cunt.

Well let be real alot of people on B are pieces of human garbage, sadly....

Let us be real*

High school students stay up later and later these days.

Im gonna die soon, my heart aint right... I just wanna help some people i guess.

Oh i do hope your right.

That's not arrogance, that's just really wanting some attention.
Well, here's a bit of attention.
Hey user, how's stuff?

Oh, go suck a dick you whiney cum stain.

None of us have a right to exist. I hate to >imply but you come off as self righteous. We are all worthless. Nothing we've accomplished on this earth has been remotely valuable. We will continue moving backwards until humans cease to exist. If i was religious, id wholeheartedly agree that we are living in literal hell. There was never a point to being alive at all.

>If I'm even more misanthropic, miserable and narrow-minded OP might think I'm a pretty cool guy.

A cum stain would be far less impactful.

Oh just horrible, cant seem to help the people i love, to self invlolved.

Do you enjoy being happy? if you do how can you say such things?

I havent made new friends since circa 2010. What makes you think a shut-in would care about where OP places his values?

Maybe all us cool guys could make each other happy, and a bit less misanthropic.

Because were the same, and you havent given up yet.

See
I really dont care to be immediately happy. I spend my days being intoxicated, studying the world and trying to make money to get by. My curiosity keeps me from suicide.

You're just young, it's natural to be overly focused on oneself, but if you turn off that selfishness and do something that will help others, focusing on their needs, you'll find you get to know yourself much, much better.
Happiness is other people, but it requires a smidge of maturity to see this.
Some of us do, and here's a hint: we don't consider ourselves "cool".

What if i told you i tried putting everything i am into broken people, and they never got better. What if i told you they only chose to take advantage of me, and only made they more selfish, and as a result more miserable. What if i told if the smartest person i know is a coward, who is or atleast was likely to be miserable til death. What if i told you i'd be a great cult leader if i didnt give a damn about ethics... am i arrogant yet?

Wow, my schizophrenia really shoes here doesnt it.

We arent the same at all. Im not saying this to talk down to you but we just arent. Plenty of people are miserable, does that mean youre the same as them?

My best friend was the most charismatic person I've ever known. Turns out he was a sociopath... No one but him can make me truly happy.

No, but we all want the same thing, we all want the best our neurotransmitters can provide, happiness and love.

No, just young, angry, confused and in need of humility.
You're a typical young person who has yet to really experience life and are therefore a bit quick to judge others.
Travel, don't be afraid of changing the scenery, do menial (if physically hard) work for a time, get to know your own body.
Talk to people, especially people whose opinions you don't share - it'll teach you about who you are, what you think, and how to discard your current paradigm.
Best of luck, user.

Im failing to understand, why would a manipulative character make you happy?
What if i told you ive burnt out my receptors with copious drugs and struggle to even find worth in remaining an alchaholic? How does that make you feel?

My mother is a bi-polar, i had pandas when i was young, a severe form of ocd, she helped me through it, so i was as loyal as i could be to her, far better than my brother and sister. She hasnt changed and she never will. All that effort for nothing. My father never gave a damn, i was the favorite and still he never came to my graduation, my brothers or sisters either, he came to my football games... and when i played good he praised me, but i never cared about football. My brother tried to strangel me to death, likely because he projecting so much of his own shame onto me, his shame born from my own narccisistic father's judgments. My cousin who i was best friends with since age 8 just recently has started to manipulate me to undermine my confidence out of fear of me leaving him. I've yet to get to know a truly decent person.

Drugs and Alchohol are always there though.

Not so alone.

Thank-you

Whew, lucky you're not prone to self-pity then.

I wonder if i am, i think i am. But i hope i'm not. I guess everyone who goes through e=adversity does. You know i've really never told anyone all this.

If only you knew.

If only i knew, I swear maybe i could understand, i just want people to understand.

You are traveling to an endless goal you will never meet.

Seems like narcissism just make you miserable so we best start helping the worst of the worst, we came to the right place.

maybe thats our destiny, everyones destiny. Pain and pleasure... a never ending cycle of horrid beautiful balance.

Youre not wrong. Nice digits. Just remember that no place is truly home for those that understand that life is a journey.

Thank you

I wont lie to you, ive pondered this quite recently. I want to declare that the torment lies in there being no definite answer but that seems comparable to staring at the abyss. You should study alternate timelines and quantum theory, it may help you. Perhaps you were just placed into a life that where this was meant to be. Then again, maybe not.

i'd love to go on a sweet cycle of jerking each other off and maybe we should. maybe thats the best we got. but we should hope for more right, if only because a bigger aspiration is all we got. After all I was happiest when i was younger and dumber, and dreams cant die as long as we're alive, and we dont feel when were dead.

You can think like that if you choose to face constant disappointment. This isnt a claim of nepotism but just to show you that if you place value in things, you have something to lose. If you dont, you have nothing to gain. Your choosing which side of the blade gets to cut you in the longrun. Neither side is inherently wrong.

I guess i still hope for something better than just the middle, a positive. But haha i suppose the middle ain't so bad if you have fun on the journey, maybe that is the positive.

I appreciate you taking the time to think about this shit, and type about and most of all to bring it back up in your brain.

>off yourselves tonight

You first, I'll do it right after. I promise.

Your perception is everything. What you choose to perceive is up to how much hope youre willing to put up for stakes. Thats all i can really tell you. There isnt a wrong choice, especially if it works for you.
Not a single day goes by that i dont consider the makings of life. Its not fun but it does bring me a bit of excitement when someone chooses to listen, as its one of the only things i can vocalize successfully whilst outwardly giving insight. It provides me some purpose.
Tl;dr my pleasure.

You are late to the party, though your welcome to join.