Ask an emergency dispatcher anything

Ask an emergency dispatcher anything.

Attached: 911 dispatcher.jpg (770x454, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsV6jr6Mwj0&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do crabs think fish can fly

Probably. Do ants think flies are birds?

Worst call lets hear it

Should I kill myself in front of everybody at my ex’s grad party? Kek imagine getting that call.

Worst call was a girl who couldn't have been older than 6. Walked in on her mom bled out in their bathtub. Found out later that the mother had just given birth like a month previous and was experiencing some pretty bad postpartum depression.

That little girls cries and screams will never leave my head until the day I die.

do it faggot

lol nice

Kill her parents first. Then yourself.

Why do people get mad at accountants when their company's numbers are poor?

They aren't the ones who ran the company, they aren't even a part of that company, they're just an analyst.

In law enforcement. How fucking tired are you of listening to people explain the worst situations they could possibly deal with? Are you experiencing burnout, or have you? What're your coping methods?

can you dislike this vid and report hate speech and discrimination!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=NsV6jr6Mwj0&t=4s

What's your emergency?

How do you approach callers who are screeching/yelling/hysterical to the point you can barely hear or understand what they say?

>Ask an emergency dispatcher anything.

What do you think about the Real Robert threads, we have every summer on Yea Forums?

Im super sorry to hear that. I hope it fades with time user.

Favorite Rescue 911 episode?

Do guardians of the galaxy even have superpowers? Why the fuck are they in the avengers?

Femanon here

Dou you want to win 1000 money from your house?

This single mom makes $5k A Day by looking at video ads!

Attached: camefromreddit.jpg (261x210, 6K)

batman does not have superpowers either

batman has super strength from when he was bitten by the bat and he has toy gadgets. guardians just shoot laser guns

groot is the child of poison ivy so he has powers, quill is retarded so he has a pass, gamorra has tits and the ante girl too so they have a pass, the racoon is the obligatory pet sidekick like in the family guy and drax has super strenght.

how long does it really take to trace a call? I'm sure you get insulted from time to time, do they train you to not take it to heart?

Let's hear about the dumbest fucking idiot who called 911 over the stupidest shit