Just a reminder that it's getting late and you should go get a good night's rest

just a reminder that it's getting late and you should go get a good night's rest.
you have a big day tomorrow, you better not let it go to waste.

Attached: 1558500738664.jpg (1440x1624, 114K)

I appreciate this, im going to go brush my teeth and go off to bed. Thanks pepe

anything for my Yea Forumsrothers

ty, user

g'nite

Attached: milla-jovovich-nude-topless-purple-mag-11.jpg (1159x1800, 930K)

goodnight friend

i just woke up

well get up, the day is new and you have an exciting day ahead of you!

Thank you papa bless

Thank you OP I will. Good night.

Goodnight Anons

Goodnight OP

Can someone help with methods to kill myself?
I don't have access to guns or anything like that, used to always think if it came down to it I'd jump off a tall building, but I literally live somewhere that has none right now, and I don't have the money to go to another city for it.
Have been struggling for a while, and recently moved to a new house finally, empty place, tried to manage and get through with bills and trying to get the place to be livable, but couldn't yet with my health issues and prior problems, currently behind on bills and if not paying things by next week, I'll be evicted and have other repercussions, so unless some magic happens by next week, I'd rather then just let go before things become even worse.

its 10 pm

dont worry, it will be okay. everything is gonna be fine i promise. just stay on that grind and you can push through this.
do you have any family you can go to?

Slit your wrists faggot it’s not that hard if you really wanted to be dead you’d be dead already so hurry up and cut yourself do it yo little freak do it for me you fucking freak I wanna see it

Attached: 8E0CA8F4-67FF-4551-8F4F-21DDAAA92C48.jpg (442x293, 17K)

Attached: 1533701381588s.jpg (250x244, 5K)

BUT I CANT SLEEP I JUST WOKE UP

yw user
sweet dreams

like i said, the day is new now. get up and get that bread!

It is a big day. I am resigning from my job!

gn user
i hope you catch some sleep

thats good, gonna get a new and better job i hope?

Nah. Medically retiring I guess.

It's a good job, I just want to be free though

thats good, you deserve a break from how much you work.
I hope you get better

I've been trying to, like trying to get loans from the bank, paying for things with payment plans, trying to make some money through unconventional ways, and even just pushing the thoughts of giving up away, to try until I can't anymore, but at this point with most options failing or being rejected, it's about to hit the point of no return where next week if I don't pay rent, and then my health insurance and other things, that there'll be repercussions like me losing the house and so on, I want to continue, but I know if things get worse, that I won't be able to push through and be motivated after losing even more and becoming homeless.
So I will try to push through, but I know if I can't I will give up, so I'm trying to continue but also be prepared and accept it either way.
Thank you for caring though.
And no, I've tried anything I've could so far, I literally moved to a new city to get away from my toxic family who would've tried to use me and borrow money from me instead of trying to help even if I had nothing, so I was on my own for a long time, and even managed for a while, but at some point with my health getting worse I couldn't work anymore, got offered government help to get through the months, but it wasn't enough, I got paid (still do) monthly to get through the months, but the house I moved to was empty, and I had to balance out bills, and trying to make the empty house livable, and I couldn't manage.
I'm still figuring that the most painless way would be to find a high building, but I'm not sure where the closest would be, the last thing I'd want is a failed suicide attempt and then not being able to finish it.

i understand user, we all have these thoughts.
are you sure there isnt ANYONE in your family you can go to? no cousins, grandparents, uncles or aunts, or even siblings?
if worse comes to worse i understand you may think that suicide is the answer but i assure you it isnt.
even if you become homeless, i still believe in you and i think you can push through, i believe in you.

Do you have a car and a garage? This is my plan if things get too hairy

I'm kinda at the point where I've tried asking the people I didn't want to, online some, irl, including the few new friends I made here, and one family member that I used to be close with, even if I didn't want to, but so far basically got ignored, who knows one of them might message or feel like helping by next week, but I'm afraid even if they do that it won't be on time or enough to cover the minimum that would avoid repercussions (like $1200 in rent and health insurance bills).
I've been trying for the last month or so to gather prior and new options, but currently running out of time, so I appreciate the motivation and care, and I promise I'll be trying to do things and also get help until actual repercussions and running out of any options, but it's not looking great, so I'm trying to accept it and be prepared.

I don't have a car, if I did I'd sell it right now to keep the house, since I still have monthly income, just no way to keep the place and have it all going being behind on bills.

keep contacting people, even more people you dont want to, like your parents if you really need to. and if you need to at the last second, just let them know that its seriously the last last minute, and they might not hear from you again. yes its guilt tripping but at least you wont be homeless

I've thought about that, thinking that there might not be alternatives anyway, so not thinking about shame or unpleasant steps, not wanting to preemptively give up or lose out on what could be, so I will, but with that like I said I've already been pushing through and also contacting people, doing things I wouldn't have done so prior, to no result yet, but who knows, best case scenario is that until next wednesday something comes from it.
It's just that it seems unlikely, so instead of coming here and elsewhere also asking for help, I wanted to also mind the fact that if it doesn't work out, what I would do then.

And I know what this board is like, and how we all usually treat it, I grew up here too.
But thanks for caring and even just talking, you don't have to feel obligated to say or do more, I appreciate it.
I'll try to sleep soon and then try to continue after.
I was also afraid to sleep and ''waste'' more time knowing I have less than a week for things to work out, but I know I can't just push.

you dont know that, you can always make a difference.
i believe in you user. I hope you get the rest you need to keep on working so you can get yourself out of this situation

Thank you, truly.
At some point when you keep trying to motivate yourself, or even hear the same old things, it becomes somewhat fake, and feels hollow enough to seem not real, but even though I want to live, your actions and words seem more genuine than I could've mustered right now.
So I might say I'll keep the faith, and lose half of it's value by knowing how low the chance is, but your genuine motivation is changing that a little, since it's clear you mean it, even when I can barely muster to fuel motivation since when you're in it, you're mainly looking at actual results, since that's what matters.
Thank you, I hope things can still happen and I don't let either of us down either.

i understand, and you're welcome user.
its getting really late, you should sleep now.
goodnight user, and godspeed

I'M ACTUALLY FROM CHINA SO ITS STILL LIGHT OUT WHERE I LIVE AND IT'S VERY OFFENSIVE FOR YOU TO ASSUME MY NATIONALITY YOU FCKUNG RACIST

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (360x360, 20K)

Thats... a weirdly wholesome thing to read here... thanks user. You too.

I wasn't going to add this, but the thread is dying anyway and nobody might see this, and in case someone does and they want to help, it would save me too.
So adding my btc address in case someone sees this in the dying thread and wants to help out, I might as well.
Thanks in advance to anyone for anything if it does lead to some help while I go and try to sleep.
1ewDyDRLQtKdiUC + hKzpDByUJgxC4pf9p6

Attached: messages.png (907x621, 52K)

ill keep it safe user

So precious

Thank you pepe fren, I will. I graduate tomorrow! This made me happy. I hope you feel happy too.