Is cross dressing normal? I have slightly feminine facial features and kinda want to, should I?

Is cross dressing normal? I have slightly feminine facial features and kinda want to, should I?

Attached: C6266FF6-DC70-4241-B2EF-128A3E2D8702.jpg (400x400, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsV6jr6Mwj0&t=4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show your bod and we'll see how appropriate you'd be dressed up like the sissy you want to be

Hard to know with no pictures

I don’t think so

fuck it, dilly dilly

I wore female clothes a few times just to see what it was like. The first couple of times it was exciting but then it got boring and I just dumped all my stuff and haven't done it in probably six months and don't plan to again. But it's worth trying if you think you might like it. Girls panties can be hella comfy.

Ok, I think I’m gonna try

I think I might try it

>is depressing like a female when I’m a male normal?
No it’s not normal you retard, albeit if you do though then who tf cares as long as your happy, but don’t try to claim that it’s ‘normal’ because it absolutely is not

Own the abnormal title and you will get much more respect from the world then trying to claim it’s ‘normal’

>you will get much more respect from the world

Fuck this clown world in the first place

I mean I guess user idk what your point is though?

I mean trying to gain the world's respect is stupid and pointless

That’s not what was meant by the statement, it’s more that if you own the abnormal title you will find a lot less resistance from the world, there happy?

But the thing is, it doesn't matter if you own up to it or not, the world will find something wrong with you no matter what, so you can't win

Fuck no you fucking faggot, I'm sick of /r9k/ and Yea Forums being shitted up constantly with faggotry. You will soon be shoving dildos up your ass and think you need to transition, honestly you will soon become the 40%, might as well kill yourself now before it drags on and you mutilate your penis

Attached: 1537213797536.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

That really got out of hand fast

Yes that’s true and sadly not everyone is rationale but for me if people were not trying to apply the word ‘normal’ where it doesn’t fit then I would be a lot more inclusive to trans people for example

Project harder closetfag

If you want happiness, there are much better ways. If you want to cross dress, there is no other way.

Attached: Just-a-few-thoughts-to-ponder-Arial.jpg (700x423, 57K)

Case in point

dislike this vid and report hate speech and discrimination!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=NsV6jr6Mwj0&t=4s

Do it.

Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't. But it's your Life to live so to hell with what others think.

No it’s not normal, but it’s fun. Who cares what’s normal anyway. Like the other anons said, show body or else we can’t tell you if you should do it or don’t even bother.

you know the rules op, in order for us to give a rat's ass you have to post pics.
so come on, upload some snaps of your hairy manbod in a sexy black dress and stilettos. otherwise KYS and SAGE this weak bait thread

Attached: img_8764-e1258611360806.jpg (1288x1936, 438K)

He’s a pussy, he won’t do it

it's not normal and you should still totally do it who the fuck cares you're fucking posting on Yea Forums and asking about "normal"

go to bed

This. It clearly isn't for me, but if you want to, just fucking do it

Just noticed Trips of Truth

It's not normal, but you should still try it. Most things that people enjoy in private aren't normal, and that's totally okay.

Gotta say I'm comfy as fuck in my soft black cami, soft stretchy short shorts, and soft cotton panties.
Of course it's hot and humid so there's some justification

Pics or it didn’t happen

Must. Deny. Quads....
Never said I looked good
Faaar from it

Denying quads is a crime user

no, on all accounts

Cross dressing is step 1 to becoming an E-thot. After that you've just gotta start taking some spiro and E, and you'll be well on your way

>feminine facial features
Prove it

Ok since OP is a faggot who won’t deliver, would I be able to make E-bucks from thirsty virgins with this body? (and if I manage to make my face look like the filter)

Attached: F28F9A37-0B77-49C3-A243-023441AE5AA9.png (722x1828, 1.44M)

Start taking spiro and estradiol, then we'll talk

What’s up though?

Tone your body more and mabes. Can't see much though honestly.

how's the ass? Boy butt is gross.

How does that change body shape?

Nm u?

Yea need to work on more full body pics. I reckon toning my stomach/abs area but having more fat in thighs/ass/chest will help.

You tell me

Attached: 84372599-B006-439E-A0F1-ED0B63CABB16.jpg (1107x1613, 260K)

Attached: Estrogren-Graphic-HRT-MtF.png (1000x583, 445K)

Is that a filter face or your natural face?

Interesting, so it does make an effect on shoulders and hips

Filtered, I’ve got a beard irl so would not look good at all in these pics. Saves me time and effort using a filter instead of shaving, putting on makeup, wearing a wig etc.

Can I get some honest feedback on this dress? Are my shoulders hidden enough or still looks too broad?

Attached: D23D2F5A-DC83-4E02-AFED-417AD6F1F26A.png (725x1427, 1.73M)

Indeed, just takes time