Be honest: you'd fuck her

Be honest: you'd fuck her.

Attached: Chelsea-Manning.jpg (700x467, 27K)

I dont know who she is. Why should I not want to fuck her? from the looks of it, I would fuck her, but then again, I just fucked a tube sock.

Perhaps.

Him. Gender him right.
He should be hanging from a tree for treason. That fuck cost several people their lives.
Cpl. Manning, a piece of shit that was convicted of releasing top secret communications that resulted in the Taliban killing over a thousand people. He went to jail and then "transitioned" on the governments dime. Obama commuted his sentence and now he's a communist activist.

psst...guys... it's a man

What was the stated justification for releasing the information? Just curious.

>Cpl. Manning, a hero who was convicted of exposing top secret crimes committed by the government
ftfy

Literally an anti-american act in an attempt to hurt the US. Not hyperbole, that was his public statement. The whole statement was the typical anti capitalism, communist line. "The US is the worst country ever" bullshit.

Manning has later used that to justify his action but if you look at what was release you can see it was just a random collection of what he could get his hands on. Logistics reports, contact names, forward unit communication protocols, etc are not evidence of war crimes. The whole thing that some have claimed was proof of war crimes was a small part and it appears as if it was accidental.
Manning is NOT Snowden.

No. I wouldn't. I don't fuck guys.

Good to know. I tend to like whistle blowers if they're exposing genuine corruption, but if the majority of the information had nothing to do with that, and just lead to the deaths of our soldiers, then fuck that guy. I hope he gets raped by the mudslimes he helped.

not a good trans. I'd fuck sarina valentina though.

I'd "fuck him up". And I would pretend that he's a she; I don't suffer from his delusion.

Him
It's a man
He will always be a man.

She is a heroine. I would fuck her out of respect for what she did.

of fucking course it is

Attached: another iq thread.png (583x482, 121K)

How's ya AIDS?

Attached: 21320-ab12_61508.jpg (640x480, 53K)

She’s an American hero and a national treasure. GTFO

Yeeeeeah, that's not even remotely what happened. do some homework before speaking dumbass

*Him, and yes I would.

The blame America crowd doesn't really care about facts. They'll minimize anything good that Americans do, and apply anything bad to every single one of us. Unless they're also American, in which case, they'll exclude their own group of self-hating Americans. Interestingly, not all leftists are that way, but you'll certainly only find that trait on the left.

I used to think, and I mean genuinely had myself convinced, that these people were just uninformed or misguided. I truly believed they were simply unaware of the factual events that took place and all that was needed was a polite correction to their knowledge of what happened. But year after year after fucking year of seeing it over and over I have come to see that isn't the case at all. And I'm not talking about how someone interprets something that happens or whether they agree or disagree with what took place. I'm talkin about flat out denying or lying about the fuckin events that took place. Did vs did not kind of shit. I'm not talkin about people lying to save their own ass, I mean people lying about shit that didn't involve them just so they can feel more superior by proxy. And for some reason these people are almost invariably leftists. And they don't even give up when you catch em at it and call em on it. Instead they just double down and lie some more. It's goddamn weird.

>American Hero
>Marine
>Did right thing even tho did wrong thing
>Sexy enough
>Bonus cawk
Never said I wouldn't.
10/10 Ultimate American

I think part of it is just a way to fit in. I used to be a leftist. My parents took the "we don't want to force our opinions on you" approach, so when I was young and retarded, I got my opinions from the friends I had. They happened to be mostly leftists, as a lot of young people are. The internet also didn't help things. You make friends from overseas, and they tend to reinforce those "America sucks" opinions. Not all of them, of course. But enough. So taking that stance just makes things easier. You get the cool Irish/German/Italian people to like you, and all the leftists over here.

Then as an adult, you actually meet some real conservatives, and find out they're nothing like the strawman you've been fed. You start to have real discussions with them, and without being assholes, they show you where you might have been just going along with the program, rather than thinking for yourself.

Only some people don't do that. They go to college, and surround themselves with other leftists. Something like 70% of college professors are leftists. Some schools don't have a single conservative professor.

I accidentally called a trans girl "dude" last night. I felt bad. (I respect trans rights)

>her

That's a man, you stupid degenerate scumbag.