I think I know the answer I’m gonna get from you gremlins but fuck I’m bored and need to make a choice

I think I know the answer I’m gonna get from you gremlins but fuck I’m bored and need to make a choice

>been hanging out/getting drunk with girl lately
>we made out a few times
>she just broke up with her bf
>I told her I like her
>she says she’s still confused but she really likes being around me and just needs time
>tell me how other guys are hitting her up too
>still won’t make a decision and it just kinda sucks

So my question to you tards is do I wait for her or am I just getting used?

Attached: 790B23A3-17B4-4F0C-B72D-EBDFDF7B0217.jpg (711x399, 20K)

Just get her drunk and fuck her. Man up bitch

How old is she?

shit on her chest

The real question is what are you loosing in the meantime?

Steer clear user, she is looking for a rebound, use for a couple of months at best and then ditch you. Most likely she is waiting for her ex to come back atm.

I don’t think she’s looking for a rebound, she broke up with him not the other way around

But I don’t wanna just fuck her I wanna actually be with her stupid

What does she look like?

Losing happiness user, it’s fucking awful waiting for her to make a decision and hearing about all the other dudes that want her, less painful to just ditch

She is very hot, I don’t have/not gonna post pics cause fuck off

I see you really care about this girl, i say go all in in her if you get rejected I think its better to end it

I mean what ethnicity is she bro?

What was the context of the break-up?

Thanks user, I appreciate the advice

She is white

Be wary, that sounds like the "I don't know what I want so I'm going to string you along til I find something better then I'm just going to jump on his dick the second I do" It happens a lot.

He treated her like shit and didn’t listen to her on anything and was super controlling so she left

Yeah that’s what I’m worried about, but I also don’t wanna just give up, idk how to avoid getting used but also not just ghost her

It doesn’t sound like that, it is exactly that. I’ve had enough experience with girl to know this hoe ain’t worth it. Try to fuck her and if you burn out oh well, you never had a chance then anyway. If you get your dick wet awesome! But she ain’t the kind you want to date. Trust me on this one

Thanks man, I appreciate it, any advice on what to do if I don’t wanna just fuck her?

Spike her drink and spread that pussy wide open.

You saying, if you want to date her?

Yeah like what do I do then

Try being honest?

I get it, it's a vulnerable position to put yourself in, but it works more often than it doesn't. Tell her you need a decision now, because hearing about the other guys is driving you crazy. She can either have all the attention from the other guys, or she can have you, but she has to make a choice.

We’ll have you asked her out on a date?

Guys wants pussy without giving up time, girls want your time without giving up pussy, simple as that. If she liked you user, it would be as simple as that. She’s vulnerable and wants someone who makes her feel safe, but doesn’t pressure her. Either fuck her or play it distant. If you hover, she knows she’s got you, and will take advantage.

Yeah like we’ve been out to lunch before also I come over to her house all the time even when we aren’t getting drunk

Yeah that’s probably the best idea, thanks mate

But if I am willingn to give up time and I’m not necessarily looking for pussy am I still fucked?

Whatever you do, disregard this advice. The ultimatum is retarded, comes off as needy and controlling. Enigmatic is always the way to go.

People like you are the reason the divorce rate is so high.

Just saying.

Yes, because it’s the sentiment amigo. It means you’re willing to compromise, and if you’re the only one compromising, girls will abuse that type of latitude.

sack up pussy

People like you are the reason why the term incel is being propagated.

you already know the answer my friend. i’m sorry.

Sounds like you are walking a fine line and one side of it is friendzone. Tell her what you want, clearly and succinctly. Don’t be all needy about it, just say hey I like you and want to date you. If she says she doesn’t know what she wants then you gotta show that respect your own time and stop seeing her. She will then either not give a fuck, or come crawling after you. Either way you will get your resolution. Cause if you let her keep saying that she is undecided but keep hanging with her, you are saying my time and self worth don’t matter much, I don’t value my self. And that’s so terribly unattractive

I'm sorry you don't like that term, but they had to figure out some way to describe you.

I don't think that you are completely at a loss here, she's obviously just sick of stereotypical guys that only want one thing from her, sex. You just gotta show her that you are genuinely interested in her and will always stick by her side, then she might lean a little more towards your way. If not, then you can be happy knowing you made a close bond with someone.

Oh look out for this rapier wit. A wordier I know what you are, but what am I. Adults are talking sweetheart.. A marriage proposal is an ultimatum with a ring, sooo I actually described the opposite you dumb fuck.

>>she says she’s still confused
bail.

Attached: 5654e.gif (264x264, 1.17M)

>sweetheart

Attached: afoeeee.jpg (800x450, 101K)

She didn’t say anything about sex, she’s already knows what guys want out of her. For the love of god OP if you glean anything from this thread, DO NOT dump your purse out onto the table. This is a negotiation, and the first rule is you never outlay exactly what you want right off the bat. I’m not saying only listen to me, but i have experience and I do decent. Desperation is a cologne that doesn’t make wash off.

Lol, when they respond with an insult instead of logic, it means you spanked that ass. Thank you for your silence, now back to r9k

this

Ok but like how do I be honest with her if I dont tell her what I want?

My final word on this. You do what you like, OP. But playing head games only ever worked short term for me. Being honest was the only way I ever got something to last. Do with that what you will.

Yeah you do decent, and I do excellent. And I do excellent cause I don’t waste my time with girls who waste my time. If you respect your time and treat it like gold you will get a lot more tail.

>using any board besides Yea Forums

Wow, you really are a faggot.

Don’t listen to the guy telling you to be all cryptic and shit. It’s a waste of your time and you’ll just burn yourself

>I do excellent

OP, listen to this man. He is a pussy slayer, as am I.
*tips fedora and ninjutsus away*

No you don’t, because you just felt the need to brag to a stranger in an anonymous thread. Also you called pussy tail. Now can you fuck off, I’m trying to help this kid, not continue embarrassing you.

Go to bed Fug.

I’m trying to help him too, just better than you. This kid is going to waste his time, I’ve seen it so many times. Also some OC so maybe OP will listen to my advice

Attached: B468C526-2FAE-4B25-8B3B-742AE63AF9D6.jpg (1586x1125, 179K)

My sides just reached the limits of the known universe

be honest with her

if she isn't the kind of person who will reciprocate honesty, she isn't worth your time

Still, FUCK HER.

Putting your dick inside her will actually increase the likelihood of you getting together with her. Not putting your dick in her will keep you in the friendzone while she goes and bangs other dudes.

and then you will become a shoulder for her to cry on when said other guys are being assholes. Do you want to be a shoulder, user? Shoulders don't get pussy.

I’m not saying play head games, I’m just saying the straight forward approach puts all the power in her hands. The difficulty here is mixed signals. She likes you enough to kiss you, which is further cemented by the fact she’s done it multiple times. The problem is her telling you about other dudes, gives the impression she doesn’t mind pulling your strings, she isn’t very old is she? You definitely need to fuck her, it’ll create another layer of intimacy, and if she acquiesces then she really does like you, and you can skip even having to have the conversation, and it can evolve organically from there. If not she may be be playing around with you, which means she doesn’t respect you. It’s puerile, but sex is the litmus test.

Basically this guy said the same as I did, in a less words

This is ridiculous. Acquiescence isn't what you should be looking for if you want an actual relationship. And if you don't explicitly tell her that you want an exclusive relationship, you'll find out in a few months that you're not the only dick in her life.

Just be honest OP. You might not get laid, but you also won't form a broken relationship that's doomed from the start.

There is no way for this to end up in a successful relationship. If she's being hit up by other guys and is not firmly into you, imagine what will happen when she is being hit up by other guys when you've been married for six years.

Fuck her if you can, then ghost her.

Tell her she has to make a choice. If she still waffles on the issue, be strong and look elsewhere.

OP asks advice on a no win situation. Advice given says your only hope is change your goals. Otherwise you fucked

OP here, so the advice I’ve been given is as follows: Just fuck her, don’t fuck her, be honest, don’t tell her everything that I think, ditch her, stick with her, make her choose, don’t sound desperate by making her choose,

I am now very conflicted. I do really appreciate you folks actually giving a damn and giving your advice though

Yep, that's the gist of it. Honestly, it's better than Yea Forums's usual advice.

Good luck to you, OP. I hope you get what you're looking for.

Attached: 1432248854.jpg (786x553, 74K)

Only some of the advice that’s has been given is good OP.

Yeah man, cheers

I am fully aware of that fact, I just gotta sort out which is which

Ultimately, it really doesn't matter. He has to make his own call, and we're all working with limited information anyway.

You’re focusing on one aspect of what I said. Acquiescence is an interchangeable word. The idea is that sex is the litmus test of whether or not she truly likes him. Sex will distinguish him from others, and they can organically fall into a relationship. As opposed the the guy who kissed her a couple times, then says stop talking to other guys, be my girlfriend. If she tarts it up with other dudes, she was going to do that regardless

Again depends on your goal which advice to follow. But I know what I’m talking about more OC

Attached: 4B646410-E88C-42A4-80BB-1807DA8ECCE1.jpg (981x735, 64K)

To be honest, don't take anything on here too seriously. Mostly because of reasons stated here We don't know you, we don't know her. We're just speaking based on our own experiences. You won't really know what the right decision is until you're looking back on it all.

Pretty good summation of what pontificating assholes we all are. I wish you the of best luck, and if It doesn’t work out, she didn’t like you enough, and therefore who gives a shit, hold out for a girl who doesn’t play manipulative head games, even though they all kinda do

No he doesn't OP, I know what I'm talking about. Here's a real photo of me banging a real girl.

Attached: i really didn't download and crop this i swear.jpg (1048x944, 100K)

Nice! Any more?

Check the filename. lol

dunno if your still here OP but If you legit want some advice, I got you.

I did the same shit when I was younger.

and that does not mean this is gonna work and/or apply to you

I loved this girl I went to hs with, she was uber-popular and insanely hot

she I bided-my-time'ed my way in her life because I worked at abercrombie and fitch with her, (legit accident) but fast forward a bit, went to her 18th birthday party which she rented out this huge warehouse in baltimore.

fast forward a bit more, shes drunk af in the stairwell, grabs my shirt sticks her tounge down my throat and says when she kisses me, she gets butterflies

needless to say that boosted my confidence a bit

but she always had a bf

fast fucking forward again, and I talked to my podiatrist (i know stfu) about it and he gave me this advice

you can go for it, ask her out but if she says no, your kinda fucked. if she says yes, you can date her, it may last a month it may last forever

if you just be there for her as a friend, you can actually have her in your life alot longer, but itl hurt cuz your not WITH her

this day-in-age, I don't expect you to pick the latter, but I did and she is still in my life and I love her as one of my closest female friends, and has genuinely helped me in my life with different shit throughout it.

up to you man, good luck. just think about what you want out of the relationship between you two, if its not just pussy, maybe you should just stay friends...

being friendzoned work 2 ways... just saying

Lame

Thanks man, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your personal story to help me out

YIKES
actual cuck

i mean if u want to fuck her go ahead, but if you genuinely enjoy/ like have feeling for this person - she’s just confused and obviously not ready for another relationship. it’s not going any where user so yeah, she’s just lonely and your just there

Do you have an actual girlfriend? Or any plans to get one? Or are you just stuck pining for her for the rest of your life?

Sorry, just making the point that a random photo doesn't prove anything.

This
Lay it out clearly and give her her time, but back off. If it's meant to be she'll come to you