Is pedophilia even all that bad?

Is pedophilia even all that bad?

Attached: 5th_grader.gif (515x320, 21K)

yeah pretty bad but i would be out of a job if not for them so that's cool i guess.

based

As long as you keep your hands off kids, I don't give a fuck what you think about when you jerk off.

Youre taking advantage of the fact that someone doesnt know everything there is about their own bodies. Youre using then for your own selfosh pleasure while they remain confused and troubled by the situation. Of course its bad you fucking scumbag

I never understood kiddie diddling

Pedophilia is a sexual orientation, not child abuse you fucking retard. Two completely different things.

Yes but the two are not mutually exclusive

no we are just animals, just because we allow ourselves to be corporate slaves doesn't mean shit

It's believed that a lot of child sex abuse is actually just powertripping to assert dominance over others, similar to "prison gay", rather than genuine attraction to children.

Pedophiles should be rounded up and shot.
Then buried in a mass grave.
Problem solved.

It still doesn't disprove that child abuse and pedophilia aren't mutually exclusive. You just added another variable. I'm sure if you look at the incidence of child abuse vs pedophilia orientation the numbers would correlate. The fact is you cannot argue that being pedophilic is a positive.

Animals protect their young. From predators.

You fucking pedophile retard

Well then according to you if we teach sex ed to kids then we're allowed to fuck them

I agree, gays and trannys should too.

what? yes, and no, my cat ate 2 off her babies

>i would be out of a job
>cp producer

Children lack the cognitive ability and maturity to consent to any sexual activity. So teaching them would change nothing.

Attached: 1555759319424.jpg (659x768, 68K)

Well, you find yourself a kiddie and then you just start diddling.

>just animals
That's another thread for another hangup

>rounded up
found the Nazi

>lack the cognitive ability
meh, I dunno.
I figure if they are allowed to consent to a sex change, they can probably decide what to do with their sexy organs

Human beings of all ages naturally seek to give and get pleasure from others. A long time ago the rich white guys in charge made up a book fool of threats and laws and told you that God said so. Yet nowhere in that book does it say don't love a child. And people say children having sex will ruin their lives. HO\ow? why? Because they might like it? And why is that so horrible? Who is really doing the harm? the people that love children or the people that hate people who love children?

Then explain how they can consent to changing their sex.

sexual contact with a child is damaging by definition because it is overstimulating to them. it warps their brain connections. the more abuse the worse it is. but assuming 'consensual' i.e. nontraumatic sexual contact, its still vastly overstimulating to their undeveloped brains. like giving them coke or heroin or any drugs.

thats only one side of the problems. theres more.

Yes my friend we are Nazis and want all pedos to be publicly executed. Why do you care? (I'm not the guy who you answered to btw)

readbrain damage

Why is it such an important decision? They either like it or don't.

While probably not too physically hurtful, psychologically the sexualization of a child interferes with brain development. That's where the damage occurs. While perhaps not even traumatic for a child, their development will be warped.

Oh, ok nazi

This is some "Killer Weed" style bullshit. We say it "over stimulates" to really mean, they like it and want more. Which must mean that they are "ruined." What? Just because someone likes sex they are ruined? Give me a break. the only crime is how we make people feel bad about enjoying being with each other.

>we are Nazis
Nazis are evil

>overstimulating to them
You're just making shit up

Why?

nah i'm a mod banning pedos and reporting them to the popo

You got a scientific source on that? I genuinely want to read it.

Nice

How difficult is is to get release from a perma-ban.

>asking for a friend

Not if you keep it in the family

Just restart your modem/turn airplane mode on and off on your phone. Bans here are useless unless you can only access the internet through a static IP. I got banned for posting a fucking social media pic from a 22 year old last year, the mods here are absolutely retarded I never understood that about them

i don't work for Yea Forums but i do work for one of the big ones. If it's a legit ban for CP there's 0 tolerance on appeals. I can't even reactive coworker's family/friends accounts.

None of this is true and you're literally making shit up.

Fuck off fbeye

> I can't even reactive coworker's family/friends accounts.

So you have done it.kek.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-05-17-28-29.png (720x1280, 673K)

>mfw when all I want is to fill up some prime teen pussy and make love to their smooth little bodies

Sounds like a worthwhile career. How much does it pay?

Im more of a Hebephile and Ephebophilia type of guy.I mean like how can you not like fertile young women.

Thats tye same shit i think, sexual intercourse nonono, changing sex, gender dysphoria, etc etc yes

Bullshit.

>Pedophilia is a sexual orientation
It's really not. Being attracted to a certain age group regardless of personality or looks, but specifically of innocence and naivety is sick.

And adult males fuck young females in the wild

"There's a problem with our society!"
> "Eliminate all symptoms! Problem solved!"
(Problem continues.)

My niggas. Cumming inside them is a prime feeling

Yeah,It feels like it talks to a primal feeling inside ourselfs.I actually wonder if the reason humans age so slowly is due to sex.I mean like wolfs and big cats and wild animals in general only need around 10 years to fully develop and they have sex at a young age and have kids at a young age.We humans wait until we are 30 to 20 to have kids.I have a feeling that causes for us to age slowly.I got a feeling the key to immortality or making the human race live longer and younger and develop faster is in having kids at a young age i mean it adds up.I need to make that into an article or something.

This.The next step on human evolution is having kids with teenagers.

Agreed. I dont think a person is a pedophile until they make a serious attempt to exploit a child. Lots of people will say you can't know you're bi/gay until you attempt coitus with the same gender.

If you do harm a child you should be castrated and starved to death.

Ur a mod? Nice

I agree.

It is literally nature.

Post op transgendered don't have sex. Their surgeries are cosmetic. That's why traps are in abundance and why 46% of post op trans an hero.

I don't know whether I agree or not I just lust after that prime teen muff. I've got my share and now hoping to marry my current amazing one

Even if it is nature youre in a civilized society, you play by social rules not laws of nature

Gender identity***
Sure lots of parents are letting their kids pick their own pronouns but that's way different. No parents out there are letting their 9 year old do HRT or get surgery. It's even illegal until they're 15-17 pretty sure. I think the youngest person to get a sex change operation was 12 and it wasn't America that's for damn sure.

What right do you say about how anyone raises their child anyway?

literally why I want to enter politics

> we live in a society
Of course we do.
Honk honk.

Attached: 1558059125772.gif (307x298, 1.48M)

Literally why I want to become a priest.

say what you want about pedophiles. at least they drive slow around schools

Attached: 1364363095751.jpg (1397x959, 765K)

Fuck you Im a necrophiliac too. Break em, take em, and fuck em

when I was 8 i was daydreaming about getting molested by my babysitter, she was 30

still until this day i wish she wouldve been a pedo

maybe its because im into mature women, and it was triggered from an early age. im sure there are still kids out there like that

when I was 3 a girl and I would go in a hidden place on the playground and show and feel each other's privates

was obsessed with sex since then

Everytime I visit my family.My 12 year old cousin gets flirty with me and even one time she open her legs wide open when no one was looking.I don't blame her I look good and have a good body but inces is where I put the line.If she was someones little sister in the other hand I might have went for it.

Sure thing kid

So if 2 kids have sex its double rape, got it

Citation needed*

How old were you at the time?

Where da tight women at?

Attached: 11458859.jpg (300x300, 19K)

15.Now im 18.And I was right about that cousin.Shes a real diva.

Attached: citation-x-11-02.jpg (620x465, 70K)

>the numbers would correlate
Bullshit. It's a well-documented fact that there are more pedophiles who DON'T offend than there are who do.

>"I can't even do it"
>"So, you HAVE done it, kek."
We've reached a new level of stupid, even for Yea Forums