My gf is going out tonight with her roommate's and she'll probably cuck me. AMA

My gf is going out tonight with her roommate's and she'll probably cuck me. AMA.

Attached: 617d03c7-ed46-44e7-ba7a-f04959d6d856.png (1280x865, 274K)

how does that make you feel and why

It turns me on but I'm a little bit sad.

Attached: 5e10370e-4bf0-47fe-8065-13c79efb16a0.jpg (1140x1140, 231K)

Just embrace the cuck. It’s better that way, trust me.

I already accepted it. She had done it before.

To where is she going?

GF pics?

user, listen to me, that isn't something you should learn to accept- its something no one should accept.

You're better than this man, hope you come to your senses soon.

Attached: 1558139077469.gif (353x353, 659K)

To a club, with her roommate's, female's too

I'm sorry, i can't.

Are you sterilized yet? If not please do so ASAP.

In fact user, I'm into this stuff

Who does she cuck you with? BBC?

Bull looking wives girlfriends mom sister aunt and more to cucked

Kik johnhoper4

you go out with the boys and cuckqueen her

Are you sure you know what the word "girlfriend" means?

You gonna be fappin while you wait up for her?

you should consider suicide

if you cant trust her, why bother being her bf?

Yea i know

Yes, I'm at it right now

I consider it in a daily basis

I trust her, believe me.

Is this an agreement that the two of you have? Or is she just a cheating slut and you let her do whatever she wants because you are pathetic?

As a minority who has fucked two different girls with white boyfriends, it does put a smile on my face

(It required cheating on my GF who is irish-white. No, I am not bullshiting you).

It's an agreement, in part.

>in part

aka she said she was going to do x, you rationalized it my head and said "ok".

hahahaha

half-white/half-mexican who used to be cuck-fucked. If it's a full on conversation, that is one thing. But I know your shit position. You are so fucking insecure and low on the totem pole, you are okay with whatever, as long as your GF is with you. Haha, fuck you.

She will fuck guys who actually turn her on 24/7, and come to you when she wants cuddles. And nothing else. Because you don't turn her on. Haha, you motherfucker.

Tell her to fuck off if you don't do it for her, and/or find a girl who will do it for you AND you do it for her. It's a two way street; I've fucked girls who were amazing for me but who didn't give a shit about me, and vice versa (I had a girl who as a good lay, but who was glued to me while I had no feelings for her. Cut her loose quick, literally best choice for both of us. She has a BF who cares for her 6 months later. Best outcome).

Relationships are a two way street. If that shit is fine with you, fuck yeah dude. If my words upset you, then maybe you need someone who is better than that. And yes, you will find it, don't come with your bullshit "omg shes the one", you are just bullshitting yourself at that point.

You can’t expect anyone to take advice from you when you sound as if you just learned to stop pulling your pants all the way down to your ankles and holding your shirt up with your chin while you pee

I cucked her, so that leaves us now in this situation.

For the context of my case.

I tried to do the old boogie bounce of love with a married man the other day. Didn’t amount to nothing but I think I’ll get some dick soon and tbh I couldn’t give a fuck about my girlfriend. Do what you want.

Kys Ye cuck

That's the type of vibes and advice that I need in my life

If you're at all turned on by your girl fucking other dudes, please turn in your balls and relinquish all manhood privileges you have

Glad I could help and by the way I’m loving the smell of my farts right now, they are telling me I need a shit but I’m just savouring the smell.

Attached: EB638AE4-BB38-472A-8B4E-A030851C1D3A.gif (600x600, 1.61M)

Doubtful. You're just a little bitch who has self-esteem issues so you automatically think that if your girlfriend is having fun with her friends that she must be fucking someone else.

Grow up you little bitch boi.

but it makes you sad dude? really? even me staying at home a virgin fappin to lolicon on b doesnt make me feel.... sad... idk dude you might need to dump her ass and be with a true love till you die

Enjoy yourself user whatever it please you it's your fucking world

Believe me. I'm not that. I'm know what I'm saying and your ass is jealous that he cannot be the cock who's fucking her.

Yes dear user. Maybe we're a different but yes. It makes me sad

Keep flapping to lolicon or whatever and eventually when people around you grow up and make real relationships you will be left with your tiny cock in hand thinking what the fuck did I do with my life.

Oh shit the world is mine? I should write a rap song about it or something.

Better a folk one

Try to not be so paranoid. If she fucks up and does something just dump the bitch. Love.

Attached: 3A62E5CF-11E3-4A6F-AD4C-F5E3D442D64F.jpg (800x450, 44K)