Hey Yea Forums I've posted here before about my situation but I think that it's got the best of me...

Hey Yea Forums I've posted here before about my situation but I think that it's got the best of me. I haven't decided yet but I'm leaning towards suicide. I don't want to live in a world without her love. We were in a relationship for 7 years I am 23 and I pretty much quit school to be with her. I miss her everyday, and am having nightmares about her. I can barely function at work anymore and I have no dreams in life. I distract myself and go on dates and try to work out to make myself better. But my thoughts always come back to the same loop.

I love her. I miss her. She replaced me.

I don't want to replace her. And she's right about me. I am not really that good of a person. I want to change but without her in my life it's pointless. I love you guys you guys never did steer me wrong. Except the growing crystals image that made mustard gass.

Attached: Haenulis-drawing-5853a8c660b84__700.jpg (700x959, 87K)

No female is worth you killing yourself over. You'll get over her eventually.

Don't listen to this cuck

thats one of alot of scars life will give you, carry it with pride, its not over yet. Love is cancer. cancer is Love.

Attached: 1336869395108.jpg (900x1200, 312K)

>I miss her everyday

it's "every day"

kys

All love ends with someone getting hurt. Even lifelong lovers are forced to split up when one of them dies. Imagine that pain. However, everyone would agree, the pain is worth experiencing that love in the first place. In fact, the amount of pain is a tribute to the greatness that has been lost. The alternative is to have never known the love in the first place. So when you talk about suicide, you're really saying that you think the one person you happened to have a relationship is, is the best and only person in the world for you. At best, they may have been the perfect person for who you were. You have changed, Now, I can assure you, there are more loves waiting to be known.

Wow suicide is the easy way out little bitch.

And that's what you've become in your relationship a little bitch. Time to learn how to be a fucking man again.

My gf could walk out the door right now and I wouldn't bat a fucking eye. Been living with her for 1 year now.

Attached: 935780268726.jpg (1121x1323, 271K)

The person I am Is shit. I can't do it. I don't want to love another

Yes.
I have nothing without this girl.

That's not true and you know it. What do you think makes you a piece of shit? Tell me and I bet I can prove you wrong.

Dude you can get another girl wtf

She's right.

Attached: 20190606_193537.png (719x888, 101K)

thats from her?

This type of post always brings the emotional side of me up. Don't kill yourself bro. Heartbreak is fucked up, don't get me wrong. I'm not even gonna say life is worth it for you, because I don't fucking know you. Pretty sure other people do know you though, and you're not half as disliked as you may think. The worst thing you could do to them, including your ex, is leave them for good. If you love her or anyone else around you don't do it. If you don't live for yourself, at least live for others.

Your going to carry that weight

Some of these are things you may need to work on, others are just her opinion and so what? She's allowed to feel how she wants. It doesn't mean that everyone else will agree with her assessment of you. I know there are people who would love to get to know you.

>Guy who doesn't even love his girlfriend tries to advise someone who is about to kill himself over a girl
Don't listen to this beta faggot OP

thats actually the lesson he should learn about it,
love isnt about losing yourself.

I have 2 brothers and a sister on the way.
My brother is 6 and the other is 1.

I might be sick in the head might not have enough serotonin uptake is fucked. Idk. I just see no future living like this.
See you space cowboy.
Yeah I do need to work on them. But that's no guarantee she'll be back.

I'm gonna miss him. But then again I won't feel anything.

There are no guarantees in life. That's what keep sit from being boring. Also, why so focused on her? Move the fuck on and find someone who actually appreciates you. Clearly she doesn't.

You're right. I should move on. But I keep having nightmares and these thoughts are ripping me apart. I keep thinking of breaking into her house and I keep guessing her passwords even though it's impossible. I browse every corner of the internet for her nudes floating around. I dont like this. I don't like the person that I am. I hope everyone moves on from me. Forget how much of a shitstain I've become.

Why are you making her so important? You know that's all just in your head right? She's not that different from most other girls. You're definitely creating your own fantasy about who and what she is. You need to come back to reality and remember how fucking shitty she treated you..

Idk I was going to go over there and talk to her one last time. But I figured that would only draw the police. I am just revisiting old houses I used to live in. Thinking about my progression in life.
I am trying to be at ease with the life I'm leaving behind.

>Why are you making her so important?
I don't know. I don't mean to.
She broke up with me to sell nudes and fuck strangers. Then came back to me. Then left again when it didn't work out with 3 people.

I guess I mean less than I thought.

Seriously? She sounds like a terrible person. Why the fuck do you even like her? Do you realize you haven't had one nice thing to say about her? You aren't in love with her at all. You are in love with your imaginary version of what you want her to be. She did you a favor by pushing you away. It's the most loving thing she's ever done for you.

Yeah I don't say nice things about her. My family hates her too. I wish they knew how much she means to me. She is nice to me and loved me. At least for the first 4 years. Then idk what happened.

At 11 is when she usually gets off. I might see her before slitting my throat. I grabbed the sharpest knife from the kitchen. I hope they don't mind that I borrowed it.

Start living for yourself and getting what you want out of life user bc chances are you used to have dreams and goals and you let her distract you. I was in a very similar place. In fact it's only been about a year since we split but the past year has been one of the best of my life bc she showed me that I put myself and my dreams on the back burner for so long. It was rough at first but now that I'm living for myself I'm 6 months sober and traveling the country. Just remember what you wanted to do with your life before you met her

My dreams were failing. I was at a too 10 college and I couldn't cut it. She broke up with me during this time period because whenever I would call I would be sad I was failing. So I came home and we got back together. I wish she just knew how much it hurts me when she breaks up with me. Doesn't matter now anyway

Women are leaches, when they suck all the life out of you they move on to the next meal.

Attached: 1558970166068.jpg (480x350, 36K)

Its been about a year and I still haven't gotten over the girl of my dreams and I's break up either.

I don't think I ever will, and whats even shittier is that they say love like that only comes once in your life.

I refuse to believe it but it always dwells in the back of my mind.

Don't kill yourself Yea Forumsro.

It does get a tiny bit better with time.