Do you believe in UFOs and/or extraterestrials?

Do you believe in UFOs and/or extraterestrials?

Attached: Ufo-Abduction-Aliens.jpg (1200x888, 67K)

Bump

I used to at a certain extent, years ago
Haven’t really gave much a fuck about them in years but don’t think that there’s a reason not to consider the possibility given how vast and random the universe is
There probably are millions of star systems with exoplanets falling in the right position to have a stable environment for life to flourish
There might even be shitloads of civilizations throughout space at different stage of evolution
Some might be behind us, some might be advanced
But in the end, why does it matter? It’s not like we have the current global situation to interact with them in any civilized ways nor do we have the means to go look for them
We’re still a bunch of retarded cavemen in the grander galactical scheme

I feel like your first two thoughts contradict each other.

UFOs are a definite just because of military secrecy but aliens? I guess. There are just too many galaxies to think we were the only ones to win the lottery.

Attached: B9FD8848-03A4-4D5D-8EC2-24F71352E6C0.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I believe the "UFO" thing is just governments testing out weapons and as far as aliens, it's difficult to tell, we're hundreds of light years away from the nearest habitable planet and as far as we know we could be tbe first or last form of intelligent life the universe has experienced. The likelyhood of humanity experiencing other intelligent life in the best future is slim to none given disturbance and just the amount of time has gone by since the inception of our universe, Hell, we may have gone extinct by the time another form of life finds the hints of our existence.

I think aliens are either undeveloped insects/reptiles OR are so far advanced that they just don't give a shit about us.

i believe life exists in the universe in other places than earth but i don't believe any alien life has ever visited earth. any "UFOs" are man made.

Holy Fuck I need to stop using Swype on my phone keyboard.

i believe life may exist on other worlds, but i also acknowledge that the technology required to take a living creature across light years of vacuum lit by ionizing radiation is so advanced that an intelligent being wouldn't bother.

would you cross half the galaxy to visit a planet full of monkeys throwing their own poop at each other? no.

Cornholio

>UFOs
Yes.

Nah, its all wakanda niggers.

Si

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 1.17M)

Why would extraterrestrials have to be more advanced than us?

No, because I am from the future and the scientists of my time have proven that life cannot exist outside of our own galaxy.

anything that has the technology to travel far enough to get to us is way, way more advanced than us...

Yes, but the ones visiting us are from a different dimension not extraterrestrial.

yes; but any race advanced enough to get here would just mainly be studying us like we study animals, and since they'd quickly figure out how incredibly stupid 99.9% of us are, they wouldn't want to make their presence known since at our present state it would just cause chaos.
so every once in a while we get a glimpse of their crafts; the maybe 1 in 100000 UFO sightings that aren't explained.. but no actual contact or fucking up so bad we'd be sure

Only niggers don't believe

Attached: image.png (768x1024, 1.25M)

>Why would extraterrestrials have to be more advanced than us?

you really need to take all those web articles about warp drives a little less seriously. humanity's peak space achievement so far is traveling 250,000 miles to the moon and riding around on a golf cart. sure, "the expanse" is a cool series, but none of it's real and not much of it is credible.

I got abducted and probed on the Mexican border.

Attached: 76A85843-EDD9-4983-AD4E-E12493FF37BB.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Its been pretty well established that Aliens do exist and visit us on the regular. There is ample scientific evidence to support it, even for non believers.

At this point you'd have to be a moron to think we were not being visited. The real question is why are they coming?

Attached: 1559777952223.jpg (1780x900, 78K)

in my timeline it's extraterrestrials tho, so mandela effect.

>are from a different dimension not extraterrestrial.

and here we have peak woo woo. go the fuck back to /x/ and take your "Faberge eggs from Mars morphing themselves with Mandaean alphabetical structures. They looked like the concrescence of linguistic intentionality put through a kind of hyperdimensional transform into three-dimensional space" with you.

>There is ample scientific evidence to support it,

nnnnnnnnnnnnno there isn't. can you point to a single physical piece of evidence that isn't a second hand prop from Stargate:SG1?

that's what bugs me about a lot of 'aliens show up' sci-fi... it wouldn't even be like US military vs. jungle tribe, the technology differential just to get here would be so fucking extreme we'd be able to offer less resistance than an ant hill against the full combined military of earth

>Do you believe in UFOs
Yeah, until they are identified. Then I believe they are whatever they've been identified as.
>extraterestrials
Yeah, I think there's way to much space to be that thoroughly empty. I think that the vast majority of life out there is not as intelligent as us. But there are/have been more intelligent lifeforms. Either: 1. They don't exist with us at the same time (they died out or are not as advanced yet); 2. They are around but too advanced to care about us or cannot reach us; 3. They've noticed us, think we are a threat, and are sending a 'final solution' our way as we speak. None of these options necessitate them spending tons of resources to visit us