> Make website for company
> Make fake linkedins and email addresses for boss and coworkers
> Buy multiple burner cellphones for fake references
> Say I have 6 years of experience
> Update profile on Dice
> Get buttfucked by recruiter calls the next day
> Land a job 2 weeks later
> Profit? 175k + benefits
> It's been two years since. should I tell people?

Attached: failed jump.webm (400x400, 200K)

You just did you fucking retard

do it faget

Attached: backflip.webm (470x335, 1.43M)

no way this is real, are you serious?

Didn't say company name or company I work at. No way for you weebs to trace me.

Attached: Jews.webm (325x179, 205K)

Based user. No don't tell people at work. Just your friends outside of work.

> Implying I would dare go on the internet and tell lies.
Seriously tho, what would happen if I told my boss?

Attached: china?.webm (640x480, 669K)

challenge accepted

Attached: whale spook.gif (200x267, 479K)

>nobody notices your lack of experience

sure buddy I believe you.

Attached: 1559493836769.gif (195x229, 1.13M)

they probably noticed. they just didn't say shit.

No. Your coworkers might be cool about it but human resources might not think it's that cute

Straight up fire you based on you lying to the company. If you're willing to be such a sociopath.

Or if you're actually good at your job, telling just the key people might be beneficial and might make you stand out as someone who is not afraid to get dirty for benefit. You might get promoted.

If you wanna tell, make sure you tell the right people, otherwise it's 50/50 you'll end up in deep trouble.

"Human resources"

>The black female that knows nothing about the work the company does and was only hired for her double diversity points

You’re a genius. Ever have a problem with people expecting you to know shit you don’t?

How do you explain that your educational history and employment history don’t match?

HELL NAH!
That is genius!

Attached: 1559702908594.gif (175x175, 797K)

Actually most people don't give a shit once someone's in. They'll think "oh we got one of the duds.. maybe he'll learn something"
And then it's sink or swim. If OP's being truthful and got 2yrs out of it so far.. he learned to swim.

no you fucking idiot. keep your head down and look for the next chance to game the system. jesus christ are you retarded?

The chances of that happening is very low, but nice job playing along with op's fake thread and story. sage

> It's been two years since. should I tell people?
Save up and find a gradual way out before it catches up to you and takes you to square zero.
Or keep it going as long as you can, if it's gone 2 years like this, unless someone figures you out and blackmails you, you might be in the clear.
Anyway if true kek@ the vengeful scam.

This. Every time I see a sheboon or some weird looking dyke working somewhere I immediately assume they're a diversity hire and not worth the chair they've planted their fat ass in.

Nah. I know my shit. It's remote, so if I don't know how to do something, I just look it up. As far as education history goes... I told them that I almost double majored in computer science, but I didn't want to take HTML, so I didn't qualify.

Attached: china horse.webm (640x368, 994K)

stop larping you retarded faggot

No you didn't

>because paying academia is the only way to learn something
Shut the fuck up, summer.

Attached: 1538173125969.jpg (580x387, 163K)