Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums

my thai "girlfriend" is pregnant. What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Attached: 1553055668235.jpg (640x630, 83K)

abort mission

She doesnt want that and I cant seem to convince her. She wants to marry me now fuck FUCK

bump

ABORT

kids can be fun, u can troll them all the time, keep em bro

Attached: d182765726.jpg (1024x683, 209K)

you my bro bruh

how the fuck did she get pregnant without a uterus?

yuh bruh

Come back to America lmao

Tell her you love her and want to settle down with her and have kids eventually, but right now you are not ready and that it will hurt your relationship with her if you have the kid too early. Once she gets the abortion done, dump her. And wear a condom next time idiot.

Attached: JoaquinPhoenix_ThumbsDown.jpg (496x327, 21K)

he had one installed, so he could claim to be a she

met her on vacation. shes normal girl but I send her some 200 euros a month.
kek
wont abort because of religion
btw im 19 and im afraid shell tell my parents

Why the fuck are you sending her money? Sounds like she scammed you and has other guys who do the same to her. She's a smart whore.

thx
shes not a whore. 100%

What I'm saying is, she probably has other guys who send her money like you. Again, why are you sending her money??

Idk I kinda like her

You don't seem to realize that this is a very common scam that women do in Thailand. God damn some guys are dumb because of their dick.

And thats why she's pregnant? Shes a normal girl shes studying chemical engineering

She probably has several guys who send her cash like you. You're just the unlucky bastard who got her pregnant so now she will have you for life.

>Thai "girl"
>studying chemical engineering

Bro..........

Nah man she said she loves me, so yeah.

hahahaha, good luck.

Raise the kid and be there for her and your child. That's all you have to do.

What do you mean? She is honest so I believe her. Plus the 200 euros was my idea. She wanted 500 US dollars at first, but I convinced her of a bank that will convert it.

How/why is her ethnicity relevant to the situation?

stop hijack my thread
shes in thailand im in netherlands

People can lie you know. Now she's got you by your wallet. You're so young and you fell into one of the biggest traps in life. You just screwed yourself because now you gotta take care of a child for 18 years instead of focusing on your life. Children are expensive as fuck. Good luck.

I can spot a trap. Trust me