Can precum get a girl pregnant?

Can precum get a girl pregnant?

Attached: Pre-ejaculate_2014-06-06_07-20.jpg (1541x2046, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0a2sG2P1Z93
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yup

No you never would be able to get it inside her.

Yes. Go to school. Fuck.

not likely but yes. There's a small chance of semen being present in precum. Just pull out and make your bitch either get birth control shots or implants (FUCK a pill nigga she can skip those/ fuck it up because bitches are retarded).

That’s why you let her suck you for a couple minutes before hand, then pull, spray, and pray

nope

Not unless it has sperm in it, retard.

Duh, but how to know if it has sperm in it?

It does lmao

Only if you ejaculated before without having a good urination to clean the left over sperms from your urethra. I've fucked probably 1000 times with different girls without a condom. I have it down to a science. If you have a good long urination before having sex it will clean out any stray sperm that might be in there. As long as you have good control during Intercourse and dont cum in her she won't get pregnant. It also helps if you know the girls menstrual cycle and avoid having sex during her ovulation period.

I don't think you have to worry about even getting that far op

vocaroo.com/i/s0a2sG2P1Z93

Oh boy

A spermatozoid is not what makes your cum white. The white fluid is what they live inside. Spermatozoids are too small for you to see and they do wander about. From the moment you put your dick inside her vagina she can fall pregnant.

I would ask for a paternity test anyway. Just saying.

Attached: 1539999998232.jpg (1282x723, 44K)

>vocaroo.com/i/s0a2sG2P1Z93
nice, thx

yes, what'd you do in health class ffs?

small chance it could so yes

I jerked off on the teacher's seat and watched her freak out when she had cum on her pants

and then everybody clapped

Attached: 29yWg.jpg (562x806, 95K)

Sauce?

I had unprotected sex for 3 years straight, not 1 time have we used condoms or any kind of protection. We have sex every weekend for 3 times a day, so 6 times weekly. The average of total sex I had with my girl would be : 864 times.

Now I do this before sex :
#1. Piss firstly
#2. Wash my dick real good
#3. Make her suck me at the beginning and in the middle of sex
#4. I always pull out and finish from blowjob, never ever go close to finishing when you're inside of her.

We started using condoms because a couple weeks back she missed her period for a whole month and we spooked real hard and it was a wake-up call. But still, even with condoms, even with whatever you want. There's literally ALWAYS a small chance of getting her pregnant. Comes with the sex

TRUE ANSWER: Yes if you haven't peed since the last time you've cum. Otherwise no.

> fall pregnant
Like falling ill but with an infant

maybe you're just infertile

Op still in elementary :P

The pull out method is functionally 100% effective just like condoms ARE 100% effective if used properly.

However condoms are only 98% effective, why is that?

Because people lie on tests, are stupid and don't actually do it right, and the testing methodology is flawed. An example, when they ask something like "did you become pregnant in a month where you only used condoms as a contraceptive and you used them correctly without accident"
This is misleading because some people during the month choose to TRY to become pregnant, throwing off the statistic.

The pull out method is very effective however there is waay more chances to willingly lie, to accidentally not perform it 100% correctly every time (like previous anons said, need to flush with urination)

Of course you shouldn't take our word for it, I had to spend hours studying this until I came (hah) to my current opinion.

If you ever get into the position of having sex like this with some stupid girl you'll have a very good chance of becoming a father.
The seminal fluid (what you know as "pre-cum") gets loaded up with tadpoles as soon as you start getting aroused. There is no last-minute additive. We didn't survive as a species by relying on luck. We do it by over-producing and wasting.
In short, if you dribble, even just a little, it's potent.

This. Most people are too stupid to do it correctly or lack the control.

Yes and no. Yes, if you have some residual sperm from a previous fuck/fap. No, if there is no residual sperm, as sperm is not produced from the glands that create precum.

Seeing as you're on Yea Forums, you probably fap enough for your precum to always contain a bit of sperm. Better to be safer than sorry.

I wish.

You are wrong.

Just wrong.

First google search:

>Further investigation revealed that the majority of pre-ejaculate fluid had dead or no sperm at all.

>It is possible for small amounts of sperm to exit your reproductive system and make its way into the precum or pre-ejaculate.

Yeah possible, it's possibly to get her pregnant from shaking her hand to, just impossibly unlikely (as long as you practice safe hand shaking practice like not having globs of cum on her hand and she doesn't fist herself afterwards)

I've actually canceled sex with a woman, got up and walked out, when she tried to put the condom on like a retard.

She took the condom and STREATCHED it wide instead of rolling it on my cock, like she has been around the block and no guy told her that's not a smart way to put a condom on.

This is a reasonable reply.

Sperm have a way of making things happen. There was an African girl that was born without a vaginal canal (calm down, don't fap yet... she was not a trap). So she gave her bf blowjobs, usually swallowed. They got in a fight so he stabbed her (like you do in Africa). She ended up pregnant. The sperm survived her stomach acid, crawled through her abdominal cavity through the internal bleeding,, found her ovaries, and burrowed in to knock her up. True story, google the bitch.

You can pee all you want, but those fuckers are crafty and will eventually win. Pic related

Attached: lfaw.gif (625x350, 1.31M)

unlikely but yes.

Think of it this way, can you get a cold from shaking hands with someone who is sick. Yes, but it's less likely than if they sneeze in your face. In this case sneezing in your face is bustin a load in dat puuussssss.
Also

Attached: 1380693123883.jpg (838x456, 74K)

Take your own condoms. And put them on yourself.
For all tou know she could already be pregnant and looking for a Daddy. Or, worse yet, have a STI she wants to share.

oh I always bring my own, but she offered to put it on.

So 'sure why not' then when she went full retard it was just too much of a turn off.

No! Just be sure to suck out all of the juices. I blow huge loads in my girl but then do the proper cleanup.

Yes. Got my high school gf knocked up using the pull out method. She miscarried fortunately for us both. We were way too young.

if you came earlier without pissing

Precum is salty. Tastes different than regular cum.

lol

Precum is amazing

Attached: 0 (12).jpg (674x900, 70K)

one accidental sperm can cause pregnancy

Fucking A right it can..

>>Old fag here. Got the "snip"
>>Divorced my wife (not going to air the dirty laundry).
>>Every bitch I was trying to date figured out I have a good job, house, retirement, full custody of my kids etc.
>>Ohhh, user, you don't have to wear a rubber.
>>In my area, getting the big V is a 3 month in advance scheduling appointment.
>> Day arrives, nervous as fuck. Everything went fine. I chose the non-reversible snip; don't want anymore kids. (there is a reversible).
>>Doc tells me, gotta jerk off 16-20 times when I feel I can start jerking again.
>>Onces that is done + 2 weeks, come ing for a sperm check.
>>Go back to Doc's, jerkin a cup..
days later, got a certificate in the mail; I can't get a chick preggers.

No, I didn't play any other bitches off tryna cum in them. Actually met REALLY awesome chick. Were married now. She is fixed too.

TLDR: Sperm is in your prostate. Precum has sperm. Precum comes from your prostate.

Also: BTW, Cumming felt a little different after the snip for a few years. Now, Ho-Le Fuck..orgasms last for what feels like forever and I'm seeing stars at the end... When your done procreating anaon's, get fixed and enjoy some freedom with your S/O

10 Dead is 10 days