I honestly think I'm straight but I really enjoy fucking trannies. Can anyone else relate to this?

I honestly think I'm straight but I really enjoy fucking trannies. Can anyone else relate to this?

Attached: 572557566.jpg (500x669, 66K)

Yeah. I'm straight and enjoy trannies occasionally.
>Inb4 ur not straight
I've only had girlfriends, have one now, never been attracted to males, only think about women and trannies. Won't get fucked by one but will fuck one.
Nice try.

No because fucking men is gay and trannies are men. Faggot.

>think you're straight
you think it but you're not correct in your conclusion
all is right in the world

Man you are not gay if you are one that is fucking,you are gay if you are getting fucked

Then you like females and dicks but not masculinity

>I fuck men
>I'm straight

Pick one, faggot

Exactly,someone with common sense
it is nice knowing that you are dominating someones son,who chose to get fucked insted of being alpha and destroying some pussy

>I'm straight
>I fuck trannies
Pick one.
The only exceptions would be if you're a guy fucking a ftm or if you are a girl fucking a mtf. In those cases you are straight and simply fucking a mangled version of the opposite gender.

>I'm straight
>never been attracted to males
>enjoy males occasionally
>will fuck a male
You need to think long and hard about this, gaylord.

No because i'm not a faggot

Same.
Literally prefer them to cis women these days and are higher up my contact list. Less bullshit you know? And infinitely freakier, more chill to make OC with & closer to my level. Once a fortnight at least.

Attached: IMG_9005.jpg (1706x2560, 849K)

Kik me billgates 565 im in transition to trans i already have the body for it just need the right daddy to make me his bitch kik me ill send pics and videos iv only been fuked by bbc i love it rough i like being raped laid flat while they push my face down and pound my tight juicy ass

Attached: 20190606_175844.jpg (2560x1440, 549K)

>i fuck men wearing women's clothing
>im straight
i got some bad news for you, faggot.

I’m straight but always wanted to fuck one

Theres no better feeling than being over powered by a alpha male with a thick cock making me suck his dick then pinning me down last guy came inside me 10 times in an hour i love being forced and slapped pinned choked ugh i need a daddy i can please for life i love cock i love it sliding in my mouth and opening my tight ass no better feeling

Attached: 20190606_175851.jpg (2560x1440, 496K)

Kik me if ur mot close enough for me to fuk u ill at least do what i can to make you cum ;) iv illways wanted a dp god i would be so happy iv been fuked 3times all bbc i want a white cock now to spread my juicy brown ass mmm

pretty much this. I've tried to fuck a male couldn't get it up. I can fuck trannies and I had a gf for a little over a year now.

Me. I'm attracted to women, and trannies. I don't care if it makes me bi, but it doesn't make me gay because I'm attracted to both. I'm mostly attracted to the femininity. Actually, one of my things is huge boobs, and I love that a lot of trannies get theirs done big. Because when you were born a man why get A cup titties? They're usually C's D's or bigger which is great. I like bimbos and really feminine girly girls. Transwomen many times try to go the extra mile, they'll dress hotter and many times are way better with makeup than genetic women. I like fake titties and most trannies have them, so that's a plus as well.

If people want to tell you it's gay to like trannies, then just roll with it, there's less competition. Trannies are common, but hot trannies can be a rare breed, and there's enough competition do you really want every straight guy in the world trying to hit up your dream tranny?

Attached: 1313.jpg (1080x1350, 267K)

Oh i bet i could please you daddy i can make ur nastiest dirtiest fantasy a reality i dont got a limit im well trained ill do wjat ever daddy wants any where and as much as he wants

Attached: 20190606_182546.jpg (2560x1440, 585K)

You can let ur girl watch you dominate me turn me into a bitch while she uses a dildo to face fuck me then fjck me while i suck ur dick ;)

Attached: 20190606_182538.jpg (2560x1440, 510K)

Attached: IMG_9049.jpg (683x1024, 156K)

You dirty slut

>bi
>not literally half-gay

>I've tried to fuck a male couldn't get it up
>I can fuck males in drag

Yes i am daddy would love to show u how dirty of a slut i am

Attached: 20190606_182526.jpg (2560x1440, 511K)