Just got off anti-psychotics after 14 years. AMA

Just got off anti-psychotics after 14 years. AMA.

Attached: 28F0D7CB-A689-4B4F-A5C4-61AD64A99046.jpg (680x457, 33K)

how are you feeling?

Good my friend, I'm glad you also understood how the :medicine: fucks with your brain.
They will not keep the few of us who can see beneath the veil silent.

Kill yourself faggot lmao

Best thing I did was get off them as well user, coincidentally I was on them 24 yrs as well. You'll lose all that weight they made you put on as an added bonus like me. I've been off them for 5 yrs now. I had no emotions looking back at myself and I'm still only 50% as what you'd call having normal emotions. Like getting angry and upset at something or being as happy as fuck about something. I don't think I'll ever recover my full reactions emotionally now after going without them for 5 years. I fuck a lot more again though. I was a sex addict before I started those horrible drugs. I'm half a sex addict now. Life's a lot better without them though.

You ever get high and jack off? I'm into pro-psychotic myself.

Like myself again. I can think, I’m cheerful and happy.

I’d kill you in real life

is pineapple an acceptable pizza topping?

I’ve lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks with zero exercise

Absolutely.
Yes.

Yes it’s better with a girl tho

It’s awesome

meds didn't work

aripiprazole?

I took anti psychotics for 2 weeks cause I have chronic migraines. I had the worst goddamn side effects. It actually made me temporarily psychotic. Thought I could perceive things in my imagination. Almost killed myself cause I was so scared of living.

lol

nah youre just a faggot who doesnt like good pizza

I did something like that as well user. I was always fit and in good shape before them. Then I ballooned. I'm 42 now but I'm fit and in shape and look about 35 I get told all the time. So it's like good things just seemed to fall in place after I stopped taking that shit.

Was it cluster migraines or just a migraines every once in a while? I was just taken off of Topamax and put on amitriptyline. But Ive been getting headaches almost daily for about 7 or 8 years. No one knows wtf is going on.

Funny that considering it takes between 3 and 4 weeks for them to take effect and why didn't you get migraine medication. I also cluster headaches which make migraines seem like a walk in the park. So I find it peculiar you'd be prescribed anti psychotic for that condition.