What do you think of my body?

What do you think of my body?
I already lost 12lbs but I'm aiming for 40lbs. I'm going to the gym 2 times a week and only eat about 1800kcals a day. Any good advice?
Posting the pic because of attention, regardless of it being negative or positive~

Attached: 20190606_231646.jpg (1944x2471, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHaCKudtVi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The tits look juicy

Let’s see u naked, it’s the only way to really tell

Your thighs, belly, and tits are nice. Arms need some work.

Also go to the gym more

Tits or gtfo you know the rules

I'd smash

High intensity interval training, you fucking whale.

Don't just do cardio, do light weight lifting to tone up. Will help your arms slim down and mixing up cardio and weight lifting burns more calories overall.

Post tits.

Attached: 1557001672542.jpg (1293x974, 214K)

Attached: 1546197118891.jpg (450x600, 33K)

Attached: 1557239815680.jpg (971x728, 70K)

Absolutely perfect!

Let's see the milkers sweetheart.
Nice full figure though from what I can tell.
Definitely would.

There's guys out there that look better than you.

I'd still smash

Attached: 1546055678746.jpg (900x1200, 137K)

TITS OR GTFO

10/10

Attached: 1543753998459.jpg (365x500, 65K)

>Cut that calorie count in half
>play a sport
Soccer, basketball, tennis, kickboxing.
Cause running by itself doesn't do much.

Congratulations keep at it

Attached: kurisuthumbsup.gif (500x281, 460K)

>guys
>posts pic of a girl

You’re good enough o fuck in my book, I’d take you any day of the week. Speaking of which, if you want to get attention and appreciated snap me, Curvydaisuki

I would try to hit on you rn. I think you look great. If your goal is 40 lbs then go for it. You are the master of your own reality.

Also I would love to explore your sweet soft body tenderly.

body looks ok for chubby chasers, but for me it's all in the face

you should still lose some more weight

You remind me of my mom
That's the best compliment I can give any woman

Nice fat belly.
>working on losing weight
That sucks but it's better for you.

I'm honestly surprised about all the positive reactions

Attached: 20190607_005141.jpg (1712x2477, 214K)

Honestly femanon I'm really proud of you. Keep going and good luck!

I’d bang you
>pic related
Just so you have an idea that i’m not your average basement dwelling neckbeard
Can you post more? Some ass pics in panties or not?

I fuck the ever loving shit outts you.

Now please pull those tits out!

Forgot pic tho

Attached: 8270EAFD-0585-4758-A2AE-FBF87AD569DC.jpg (958x1134, 216K)

Fuckable

Drink a gallon of water daily and your goal should be 10lbs less than it's set for. Run and try only 1500 cal for a week until your stomach shrinks

oh yeah, moisten your skin, when you lose weight it's important that your skin stays elastic
stay hydrated and all

Free them tits grill

Well done for losing weight OP, I would deffo smash. However I think the issue with chubby chicks is that most men wont want to wife or gf them. Also post some nude so I can jerk off please.

Congrats on improving your health OP!
p.s. I'd hit it

Nobody asking for timestamp
>boy is it summer already?

lmao , go eat a sandwhich u frail fucking basement dwelling Yea Forumstard

You're going to look fantastic OP I can already see that sweet figure emerging.

Attached: 90AA0A0F-643D-44BE-85BD-0C225602F434.jpg (431x450, 68K)

Stop sucking in your belly. You'd look better with it out.

tits with timestamp, you know rules

>recognizes theres a problem
>actually works to fix it instead of complaining about patriarchy or some shit

I wish I had a strong-willed principled woman like you. Keep at it

OP POST SOME MORE OF THAT HEAVENLY CHUBBY BODY FOR FUCK SAKES
Also, show your big beautiful booty, girl

I still would make love to you

youtube.com/watch?v=KHaCKudtVi0

thanks for the all the advice anons!
I'm trying to drink enough water too, at least 2 liters. It's not that easy though
I just had to do something against my weight, I was always fat and decided to finally change something. Sorry for the blogging btw~

I can deliver the timestamp later ok?

Attached: 20190606_231705.jpg (1944x2472, 221K)

any tattoos ?
i bet your hiding one above your booty

Really proud of you femanon honestly no jokes or tricks or memes. Keep going!

Attached: happypepe.jpg (255x247, 17K)

i really wish you the best, you're doing something to fix your issues so that makes you better than most people on this rotting rock

Likely. She looks just perfect enough to be "too good to be true"

im guessing a ankh tattoo

This thread is a bunch of fucking virgins.

Kill yourselves, honestly.

Eating little but often is a good way to build up your metabolism. Keeping it up means your body burns fat faster since more food is being used for energy immediately instead of going to the rest of the fat stored in your body.
Read through the rest of the thread and saw the progress you're making, real proud of you femanon. You're certainly more dedicated to maintaining your health than I am to anything :^)

Attached: ahah_YES.png (600x525, 94K)

oddly specific

Alright OP, i’ll give you some tips because you sound and look lovely
Btw i’m the skinny fag who got told to eat a sandwich and i’d eat your pussy til you flood my face with your juices
>start drinking 2tbsp of Bragg apple cider vinegar coupled with a cup or more of water to dilute it
It’s highly acidic so drink it with a straw to minimize damage to your enamel
It helps to burn fat
30 minutes after that, drink a smoothie with as much variety of fruits you can put in it, kale, spinach, chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds, goji berries and yogourt
Those will give your body all the good nutrients it needs ontop of the many health benefits such as antioxidants, anti inflammatory, immune system boost, etc...
Try to cut down on refined sugars, eat healthy fats, replace margarine with butter, drop fatty snacks and if you really want one, go for seaweed chips because it’s good for you on top of having iodine which isn’t present in our diet
Go to the gym more than 2 times a week and go for a full body workout
Start off light and put on a lil more weights with weeks
Stop being stressed as that can also contribute to storing fat
Go for walks, or bike for a while
Don’t starve yourself as that can fuck you back
You can do it

Still fapping, any more pics OP?

You will look like a goddess soon babe. Keep on trucking and don't listen to the haters.

Attached: 1555920606129.png (956x1242, 125K)

really need those hangers out
don't lose any weight please

Are you OK with me fapping to you?

Swimming will be great on your joints as well,

Though with the amount of people getting off to knocking you up, I think weight may settle in good places.

You should post more. I love your body type! You got curves in all the right places!

>fapping
Not cumming to the fantasy of big breeding bitch

god your such a fucking loser.

>settle
There's a certain magic when things settle at certain weights for certain women. It's really one of the great beauties of the world.

Attached: v0fllrv999231.jpg (640x480, 194K)

Why? Cause i’m helping someone out who wants to better themselves? Sounds like (You)’re the loser here, fuckface

>Btw i’m the skinny fag who got told to eat a sandwich and i’d eat your pussy til you flood my face with your juices

get some sunlight user, your starting to sound like a cringey little neckbeard

why dont you better all humanity and kill yourself, you fucking low life sexpest

pathetic
Btw i already tanned alot since the beginning of spring and unlike you, i have my place and sustain myself pretty well so go fuck yourself

seriously no answer to this

I'd eat your ass any day of the week honey, you look amazing and sexy just as you are. If you wanna lose weight go for it just do it for the right reasons, health, etc. Know throughout that at any stage you are fabulous and even though guys say they like skinny girls most love fucking chubby girls. I'm engaged to one

you first
You’re the one who’s getting uppity over jackshit
You’re laughable

ohh~ im really grateful for the nice tips you're giving me!! thank you very much. It will surely help

Attached: imageedit_1_3818049214.jpg (500x375, 116K)

Faces do this while i'm on mushrooms sometimes. Freaks me out man

Who is this???

lmao your more pathetic then this big fat white bitch posting half naked pics on Yea Forums fucking twat internet dwellers. Suck a dick till you digest your teeth you fucking waste of life.

>tanned alot since the beginning of spring

nobody asked your life story u fucking pussy neckbeard

keep it thick. guys love your current body

TITS
YOU FAT CUNT
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
NOT ONLY A FAT HIPPO BITCH, BUT ALSO DUMB AS DOGSHIT.

NOONE CARES YOU CUNT WHALE

SHOW YOUR FAT TITS AND GO DIE ON A BEACH

Go to the gym more often

Nude picture?

NICE IMAGE EDIT

FUCKING WHITE KNIGHTS IN HERE

JENAITED WITH SHOOPS

I can read it. Good luck femanon.

wow real original sargon

Cry me a fucking river bitch
You’re the one spazzing out for no reasons
You know you have to be over 18 to post here, right?
Mommy probably didn’t serve you your tendies on time and now you need to rage out on someone to feel better about your miserable self you spineless piece of shit

Attached: 14536y4743843.jpg (184x265, 19K)

Your body is beautiful,fuck these guys who say otherwise,there the type to cheat on there skinny bitches with thicker girls because they want big tits and ass but can't handle the whole package.

White knights

I would call you names, but you have been called them all
I just hope you get happy with yourself and one day you can come to terms with what a piece of shit you are.

1800 is way too much, do like 1000 to 1200

Obviously doesnt know what white knighting is...
Here is the definition from the internet, since you are new to the internet
1) A man who stands up for a
womens right to be an absolute equal, but
then steps up like a white knight to rescue
her any time that equality becomes a burden.

That’s if she’s going to the gym, she needs a base calorie intake and her numbers are what is required for a women with healthy body weight
She probably was way over that so it’s a good number
Also, it won’t do her any good to starve herself and not get enough nutrients

that wouldn't be enough for me, I did that for like week and was always hungry. Starving won't do me good

Attached: 20190607_021606.jpg (1944x2188, 207K)

Goddamn, skinnyfag here
I would love having you sit on my face with that glorious ass

Van you bend over please I'd love to see all of your ass.

Does it turn you on knowing strangers are blowing their loads to your beautiful sexy body?

Can't spell xD my dick is taking to much blood from my brain.

IM LOVIN IT
love the chubsters

made my pecker swell up a little so... that's something I guess. if the face is shit you're fucked

Marry me femanon I want to be a US citizen

Gorgeous!

Your ass is perfect

fuck I wanna bite it

Dont worry about anything anymore. You look really good. And working on yourself youll only get better.

OP
Please report back when you make progress
I’m pretty sure that everyone would agree with this idea
Despite all the hate, you seem to own it up pretty well which is a plus in my book for chubby beauties like you
The world needs more lovely BBW like you
And please, for the love of all horny fags in this thread, grace us with more pics of that amazing ass

Also, keep in head that people are anonymous and won’t give much a fuck about posting their opinions
Same goes with random strangers on the streets
Pretty sure that alot of guys would tap that ass but are too shy or afraid of being shamed for it so take that as a confidence boost and it might have a better impact on people outside of this hellhole
Even better when you’re going to have reached success about your goals

You know the rules cunt meat time stamp or don't talk

Projared?

Is the pussy tight?

Check out DDP Yoga and Noom. They are working for me. I'm a male but in the same boat as you, need to lose a ton of weight and keep it off for good.

Yea Forums don't have rules.
Fuck you pervert

Yea Forums don't have rules you bastard

please show more you are so beautiful

she posted one

>He doesn't know about the rules ...

I'd impregnate the fuck out of you as it stands

That said, if you want more results, gym 4-5 times a week, cardio and weight training

Also eating clean really helps, but don't fall for the HURR NO FAT/NO CARBS meme, eating small meals with a good ratio of protien/fat/and carbs will boost your metabolism and help you loose fat.

Caffeine, green tea extract, carnitine, and your diet will fuel fat burning

Avoid junk food, processed food, and "cheat days", and limit alcohol intake

You got this femanon!

Unexpected kek

What?

Rules? This is a board free

Some guys wanted more butt so here you go~
thanks again for the tips :)

Attached: 20190607_025955.jpg (1274x1080, 709K)

Not him, also not trying to back him but either you’re a newfag or forgot about “rules of the internet”

Love all of you

nice

Attached: head pat.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Show pussy.

I'd love if you come back in a couple of weeks to show more improvement

more ass!

amanda?

Spread that perfect bubble butt.

Take another one, with your panties up your big beautiful booty but facing the camera and lifting your shirt a little
We want to see perfectly that amazing ass
I’d fucking be your slave only to worship that ass

I will definitely post my improvements here :)

Attached: 20190607_030759.jpg (1122x996, 557K)

beautiful, get naked please!!

We wanna see nudes, girl. Do it. Pussy and tits.

You're getting their femanon don't give up keep pushing yourself :)

Fat ass

>swimming
Remember to drink water. You will sweat a lot more than you realize and what the other user said about keeping you skin moisturized and hydrated is very important if you don't want flaps of skin

How much do you weigh OP?

Show more, I need to cum. I would bury myself in your arse.

Please refer yourself as Chubchan so we can remember you
Also, please do

Here is a bulletproof method to get your body to look how you want it to as long as you are consistent and persistent, and patient with yourself.

-Drink at LEAST half your body weight (lbs) in oz of water a day. 200lbs->100oz
-Do some form of resistance training 3-5 times a week. Machines are garbage unless you’re a bodybuilder, so pick up some barbells, dumbbells, and kettlebells. Learn these movement patterns, and if you have difficulty with the “standard” variety of the exercise, you can always regress them, but are as follows: squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead press, row, and pull-up (lat pull down machines are okay, but even using several resistance bands to assist in pull-ups are a better alternative)
-build a training split that works with your lifestyle and isn’t too difficult to be accountable for. Generally for beginners, 3 times a week, each a full-body workout, is a good place to start. If you would like a recommendation, StrongLifts 5x5 is a great choice for any starter and will probably help a lot
-figure out what your daily caloric needs are by first finding out your BMR (google BMR calculator) and using one of the provided multipliers to find your calories needed to maintain weight. If you are trying to lose aggressively, you can cut the calories by 1000 a day at most, though cutting that number by 500 calories is generally a much more sustainable practice.
-Figure out your macronutrient goals. Protein is the most important. For fat loss, 35-40% of all your calories should be from protein. If your diet calls for 2000 calories a day, that means 700-800 of your calories should be from protein. Divide that number by 4, and you’ll have the grams you should be aiming for.
Carbs should make up 30-35%, and fats 25-30%. Each gram of carbs and proteins are 4 calories; each gram of fat has 9 calories. Use this for math purposes

damn. just a little bit of pussy so we can nut to you?

>girl
>dick

Pick one

yesssssssss

I second Chubchan!

From just this photo - I mean, do what makes you happy, but this is exactly what I'm into.

i would fuck you retarded

Attached: 1524185760100.jpg (454x640, 14K)

Based Chubchan is gonna become a qt 3.14 by following btard advice

don't lose dat ass, user

More frontal pictures please, with your shirt off.

chubchan is win

thank you so much

Attached: 20190607_032255.jpg (1164x1037, 609K)

Fuck yeah guys!
Pretty sure OP was a bit uneasy about posting herself and she seems to be a keeper with a nice attitude and personality
But to top it all, that fucking bod will be even more killer when she reaches her goals, burn some fat, build and tone muscles to compliment those amazing curves
I’m kinda envious of not having a chick like that in my life and that’s coming from a dude who is done with relationship

based and chubpilled

Then one day you can be "The Poster formerly known as Chubchan"

>Stop drinking your calories. No sweet Starbucks drinks, no soda, no juice, no alcohol, if you’re serious. These fuckers will ruin your progress. Switch to sparkling water if you need. Diet soda is shit too. It just makes you hungry, and the artificial sweeteners fuck up your body’s insulin response. Avoid them. Aspartame and sucralose are a few examples.
-Avoid processed foods and sugar as much as possible. Junk food should not be in your diet. Eat vegetables at every meal, and if you can, make sure that if you eat a carb heavy meal, that there is also a good deal of protein and fats. This will help to slow down the digestion of carbs and decrease the likelihood for them to turn to fat (this is a big generalization, but true enough).
->if you have time, walk for an hour first thing every morning before eating, and after drinking a glass of water. This is a GREAT way to get some low impact, but effective, cardio in.
->Avoid other steady state cardio that isn’t walking and instead implement HIIT training. This is taking any exercise and performing it at an extremely high intensity for a period of time, followed by a period of rest, and again into a period of high intensity. This could look like 40 seconds on, 20 seconds off, or taking 3 exercises for X reps performed back to back and then resting before performing another circuit. Do these on your strength training days at the end of your workouts. They will melt fat off your body. They’ll be hard at first, but once your heart is used to it, it gets easier and you WILL see results fast if you stay consistent
->STAY CONSISTENT. This is a lifestyle change if you want to maintain your weight once you lose it. Realize that this is going to take a transformation on the inside to be reflected on the outside. If you can make these lifestyle habits, instead of just a phase, you’ll be strong and live longer and healthier.

Attached: 10.png (598x402, 265K)

stfu landwhale

Omg... THANKS!!
Can you do one where the camera is a lil higher?
Also where do you live OP? I’m skinnyfag and planning to move abroad in August and would most definitely make sweet love to you

You dont really have any bad cellulite either. Your in that nice chubby but not nasty body figure chub chan. You really have a beautiful body chubchan

Unexpectedly wholesome

wow im stone hard and leaking wtf that is an incredible ass god fucking damn

Hell yeah, her ass literally looks like flavor town

Boobs would be nice too, ya know?

Yeah honestly OP you're going to look fantastic

Your ass is perfect, tone up the arms and belly a little and you will be the ideal female figure

Chubchan is fucking delicious holy shit girl

Well done one the weight loss! You look absolutely fantastic. Personally I don't think you need to lose more weight, but you are the master of your life. PS: You have an amazing body. Wish tobfind a girlfriend with the same personality (and sexy body) as you! Good luck in your endeavors

You guys are being very wholesome or just horny (not a bad thing of course haha~) I appreciate it and I'm motivated to keep going :)

Attached: 20190607_033538.jpg (1066x1310, 761K)

If you want to lose weight, do your best. As long as you're comfortable with your body being seen naked, you should be good. Don't mind if you showed off some more either.

Id kill to see that pussy

WOW!!

Hey chubchan everyonce in a while there's a 'ask a femanon thread' you should post in them.

Don’t you know how this works?

Attached: C3C976EB-9ADE-458D-B1BA-58A69AF2FE8E.jpg (250x250, 10K)

I'm in the same boat you are chubchan. Been losing weight this year. Now i fit back in my prom suit after years and getting a bit more toned. Still chubby but its going away bit by bit.

Last one i have of Hannah H

Attached: tumblr_op1l0090rg1uoa69co2_250.jpg (225x400, 14K)

Nice boobs chubchan

Whose she?

more boobies ~

Attached: 20190607_033500.jpg (1176x1080, 742K)

Your looking great. Keep on track to tighten the belly and arms. But u already look good

Why not both? Hahaha

Keep going girl! Reach all your goals

Lovely boobs chubcan

I want those on my face

Workout your biceps by pulling your shirt all the way down lol. By the way do you have a SC or kik?

damn girl. let us see em all the way, and you know we're all dying for that pussy too

More
Also, please repost a picture of that amazing ass with the camera leveled up so we can see it perfectly
Don’t forget to pull up and hold your shirt with both hands on your hips
I swear, my dick will be harder than diamonds

Lovely boobies

I'd love to see you completely naked.

Quite the tease chubchan, jokes on you, I like it!

Oh yeah, if you do that pose, don’t forget to spread your legs a bit
I fucking love ass pictures where chicks pull that stance, it shows confidence on top of making your rear look better

Yeah, she really is teasing us hahaha

Need those now

oh mommy~

I know i’m annoying but pretty much this
But instead of a frontal, i want the whole backside

after looking at all ur pics...nice tits, nice ass, def date and smash, nothing wrong with ur body, but a heathier diet ia a must, not just as a weight loss method but to be healthier in general, watch ur fats and sugars, girls are more propense to develooe galdblatter stones and such....u look good stay positive...would def smash and/ir date, nice tit s ;)

Free those #.#

Chubchan is keeping me motivated

Dont listen to that fruits shit, fruits provide nothing thats essential. You might as well eat a bowl of sugar. Mostly, cut down on carbs.

Vinegar advice is true, do that.

Honestly this.

But why just twice a week?
Buy a fit bit and burn 4000cal a day. How do you burn so much in a day, wake up one hour earlier and run. Run in burst of 5min and then walk for one. Do this for 30 min before breakfast. Do cardio at lunch time (real cardio) . Buy rubber band to work your butt an legs in the evening. Eat a fuck load of protein, eat for a least 3000 cal a day if you go for the 4000 cal a day. Do this and you will melt fat like crazy.

guys I'm already in bed so I can't do any requests but I can dump the other pics I took if you want :)

Attached: 20190606_214320.jpg (1944x2592, 202K)

+

Yes please

Cool. Anything more revealing?

Get some rest chubchan :)

Yes please

I'd be gym partners and go with you. And bang you in mean Time to help each other lose more weight as well

Are you fucking retarded?

ok retard

Dear god I want to live between your breasts.

MOREMOREMORE

Nothing really nice to look at other than fat titties, but keep at the hard work. Your health is more important than wanting to live a lazy lifestyle.

Awwww, i wanted you to do
;’(

Eat proteins and fats mostly, dont eat carbs, dont eat sugar, dont eat potatoes. Pretty much all fruits are loaded with carbs. A bunch of vegatables are loaded with carbs too. Carbs matter way more than calories.

Come back some time beautiful

Yes please! You are teasing us so much! I like it

tasty af

do you have snap or kik or something ?

No, you're the retard here if you unironically think fruits are some super food that arent fucking loaded with sugar.

Refined sugars are bad, natural sugars like fruits are good in moderation on top of being loaded in micronutrients and having health benefits given you eat a variety of them

Do you even know what the fuck you are talking about?
Fruits are loaded with nutrients and NATURAL sugar
Most crap with refined sugars are empty calories on top of having a bunch of preservatives and chemicals that aren’t good for your body that will take more energy from your body to process to in the end store it as fat

Micro nutrients from fruits arent essential. (Essential meaning you cant get them from anywhere else). And natural sugars are still bad for you, im not saying eating an apple is going to kill you, you have to check the different sugar levels anyway, it varies, but sure as hell dont make a fucking smothie with them like the retard said above

Yeah man natural sugar, you know its natural man, its not bad for you, man. Because its natural

Attached: retard wojak.jpg (1699x1920, 231K)

I will surely do the requests in future :) and I can't say it enough, but thanks for all the advice again

Attached: 20190607_040716.jpg (1157x1080, 699K)

Id say you've lost enough, that belly is perfect

Attached: 1558312324131.gif (357x270, 235K)

yea, fruits do have natural sugar in it you fucking retard

No problem. Thanks for sharing.

lets see
>hideous landwhale op
>tits + timestamp never delivered
>desperate faggots tripping over themselves to shower landwhale with attention
>further images of unhealthy, unattractive landwhale
>further desperate incels embarrassing themselves
the
absolute
state
of
Yea Forums

Get this beauty some fucking lace lingerie

I agree you are at a very beautiful size, and from what I can tell quite the catch,I'll look forward to seeing more of you.

Take this motivational gif

Attached: motivationanime.gif (765x540, 1.16M)

even the landwhale in the image fingers are fat
i hope it doesn't eat this (You)

Just my type I love your tits

I didnt say they didnt, retard. Im saying youre fucked in the head for thinking natural means good. Natural sugar is still bad, fucking dumbass

Attached: b97.jpg (1594x1600, 171K)

Yea Forums's been shit for years now, stop trying to act like a bitter oldfag.

See

You fail to fucking understand that your body process natural sugars differently than refined sugars you fucking mong, go take a course or something
Are you telling me that all vitamins and minerals in fruits aren’t worth shit and even pushing a lil further, that literally any micronutrients in other foods aren’t worth shit?
Do you fucking know how the human body works or what? Please enlighten me because i would love to see what i’m missing here

OP Delivers

Attached: 1531841946759.gif (300x225, 1.47M)

This

not tits + timestamp
you faggots would never last

>me and my meat rn

Attached: 8ce.gif (386x217, 1.79M)

Attached: 1557855485954.png (960x422, 98K)

no its not you stupid fuck, our body NEEDS sugar from time to time. and right, the way you wrote that out totally doesn't appear that you seem to be denying the fact with your well thought-out reply

Even after I explained what essential meant, youre still saying that you need micronutrients. I know you need fucking vitamins. But you dont need to get them from fruit. Fuckhead, and if you had 2 brain cells to rub together you would have read what I said and you would know that

holy fucking shit, you must suffer from severe autism or something. You sound like a total fucking degenerate

From time to time. but dont make a smoothie for breakfast, like you said, fucking nigger

I really don't have any fancy lingerie, a shame really lol

cute

Attached: 20190607_041802.jpg (1058x1080, 617K)

Op what race are you, you look puerto rican

Attached: 1559773730295.png (908x706, 241K)

Nice boobs. Thanks for sharing. Wish you the best of luck.

DAMN

Nothing more to say eh? Use your head for once pal

holy shit those delicious massive areolae!

Your doing great. A girl that takes care of herself is super attractive.

You should only be losing 1-2 lbs a week normally, more than that with supervision.

Calorie intake between 2000 and 1600. If you drop it too much, it's hard on your body and you'll burn muscle rather than fat. Fat burns slowly, so lower intensity workouts that still get your heart going are solid.
Aim for 120-140 heart rate 30mins at a time, maybe multiple times a day for weight loss.

Just stick with it!

welp i nutted
thanks

You claim some bullshit and fail to back it up with rational explanations by using the rhetorical “hurr i’d explain it to you but you are retarded durrr”
Quit talking out of your ass and fucking elaborate on your bullshit claims cause otherwise you’re full of shit
I’ve been eating a shitload of fruits for the past 5 months, more than i ever did in my life and i really noticed a difference in my energy levels, less muscular cramps cause i skate hard several hours a day
Plus, i never got any fatter, if anything i’m even more skinnier and ripped than i already was
I also eat my fair share of meat, seeds and greens
So please mr.dietician extraordinare, enlighten me
Also, am i the only one getting millions of captchas... ffs

>I really don't have any fancy lingerie, a shame really lol
I'm sure as you loose more weight that will change

You are blessing us all! Please keep us updated on your weight loss journey... and don't forget to post some cheeky pics hahaha

A titty fuck would be magical

do you fuck black guys? that body was built for BBC tbh

I came to this

Fuck off.

nah I'm good G

Your welcome good luck

Im not saying I wont explain it to you. I literally did explain it to you, just fucking read moron. Whatever, I will say it again. "Micro nutrients from fruits arent essential. (Essential meaning you cant get them from anywhere else)."
Thats what I already said, and if you read it or read my response to what you said you would understand it better.

Disgusting, get out of this wholesome thread

die

And you have big areola, I'm sorry but will you marry me?

They're great foreplay, but, ultimately titties are meant to be sucked on

and there's this faggot.

Attached: 127346123.gif (360x306, 1.85M)

You insecure dumbasses are good at taking bait.kek

Again, you claim bullshit without backing it up other than with empty rhetorical arguments
You obviously have no fucking clue about how the body works, also you never explained shit
Fuck off

have sex

you are beautiful keep up the good work

WTF when did this shit turn into reddit?
post tits or KYS, you landwhale

scroll up you sperg.

And with that, you have the full attention of every one here. Keep at your routine to better improve yourself and good luck to you.

she already did you idiot

ugh never mind, kill yourself ASAP

Can you not

you are a very hot chubby qt user, you look very lovely and cruvy

Posting lewd pics here really helps with my confidence. I'm really glad y'all like my pics

Attached: 20190607_043202.jpg (1204x1080, 753K)

I second that.

Attached: FB_IMG_1559103913322.jpg (481x467, 28K)

it's ok if you post yourself nude here, no one will know who you are exactly, especially when you're doing the good job of not revealing your face. smart move really.

It's some pol/tard/ trying to throw off the thread by bringing out the other pol/tards/ by saying the magic b word that bring the retards out, and people fell all over it.

It's all good. Just means it'll be more special when you feel comfortable enough having sex with someone. Not bad looking, honestly.

Now I KNOW you're fucking with us.

Whatever, it's a good ruse. Cheers! You're cute.

There's nothing pathetic about that. Having sex just for the purpose of losing your virginity is lame as fuck.

wow that is sad lol

wow OP, you truly are mouth watering

WHY NOT BOTH OF THEM?

Hnnngggghhh... Yes. This is a yes...

that's the kind of shit I love, a nice cute and soft tummy, great curves every where and the cherry on top of the cake: big ol' titties

Oh my fucking god stop white knighting, youre fucking pathetic, youre that skinny faggot arent you?

Kik?

>sweater
>hat

Pick one

nobody needs a top model or some skin pile of bones of walking skeletons with skins on them, give me all the qt thicc babes in the world instead

can I see you spreading your beautiful ass please? your body is so amazing

damn those are amazing boobs!!!

Honestly agree with .
28 and recently divorced too. I felt much more of a connection with the girl I lost my virginity with than my ex-wife, though I did still love her a lot. She was a virgin too. Started skinny and ended up fat, but she didn't look as good heavier as OP.

here's your (you)

Attached: 1531594789012.jpg (1024x898, 68K)

It's cool I was 20 when i lost my V card, and that was just to some whore at work. She was literately a married dude with kids' side chick. Not a proud moment... Looking back on it, i wish i waited... Just take your time and get happy with yourself first.

Virgin nudes damn! Your the best!

You can do it.

Attached: 442c17f.jpg (830x960, 71K)

You'll get more confident after a while. You should make a SC and talk to some of us. That could help boost your confidence

The thread is about the girl, not your white knight bullshit, so fuck off

Soo cute
You will do great

If you want add danmaclann on snap, I'd be happy to help with things :)

Hot damn! Got good curves now, will still look good more you lose!! I'd take you on a date and eat it from back if got that far

yet you're the retard bitching and whining whenever someone is positive to a random woman on the internet. why don't you do Yea Forums a favor and you fuck off.

>people trying to make connections on a dying thread on Yea Forums
It's pretty much impossible but sometimes I think it would be nice to talk to the few people who are actually normal humans instead of people who just want to jerk off or shitpost. I have one user friend from elsewhere and we've become like brothers.

Its not that hard to shoot your shot here my guy. I friended a couple femanons from past threads like this on personal social media accounts. Just dont be a fucking creep and act like a real human bean

This thread's not the only thing that's dying, thanks user...

Solid life advice

HEY GIRL WANNA SMOOSH

>Just dont be a fucking creep and act like a real human being

This. Every time. Right here, this.

I agree with you completely. But it just seems like Yea Forums's full of creeps, but I don't try and make connections with anyone here anyway.

Goodnight, everyone. And goodnight, OP. Best of luck in your quest to lose weight. We're all gonna make it some day.

Yeah some people here are a mess. But once in a blue moon you meet someone. Just stand out from the other anons makes them remember you and wanna talk to you more intimately.

it's not like I'm desperate to lose it, but I'm not sure if I should confess this to my future bf? like some people look at you weird if you tell them you're still virgin at 21. It's not weird though and nobody should feel ashamed of themselves because of that :) But you just can't help being a bit embarrassed
Just my opinion though.

Attached: 20190607_045022.jpg (1440x971, 690K)

There is literally a sticky on most boards with rules.

Also

>not knowing the rules.

nothing wrong with being a virgin at 21

I mean fuck what others think. Its a fun experience and itll happen eventually. Your beautiful, whoever it will be is damned lyck chub chan

Hymen or Lyin'.

Well, you should be open to him whenever you do get a BF. If you two are not comfortable enough to share your sexual histories with each other, it probably won't work. Doubt does terrible things to relationships. But just live your life and enjoy the fact that you still have something a lot of people don't.

Hell I didn't lose it till I was 24. You do you.

He'd probably be in to it. But idk maybe tell him after your first time or something

Still remember back in high school, losing virginity was utmost importance, paramount practically. Then you lose the v-card, and you then ask yourself...
>... now what?

Also, adding on to , you don't need to lead with it. A good relationship doesn't really need to start out sexual. I'm the same divorced user from earlier and have never had lasting or meaningful relationships that were based solely on sex.

>as if i'm able to tell whether or not the hymen is intact or compromised

Thread's almost dead. Goodnight, everyone.

you're a girl, he'll find it cute or even exiting

Anyone who isn't a retarded virgin can.