Lets try something different, lets act like niggers until someone rolls trips, then we become the gentlemen

Lets try something different, lets act like niggers until someone rolls trips, then we become the gentlemen

Attached: oldtimepepe.png (744x838, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ADXqApalXm
youtube.com/watch?v=0YNZwFNCuHU&t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AYO HOL UP

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEITZ

Where the white women at!

Oh smh its dis thread agin

>runs in place while doing sign language

Attached: WEEEEeeeeEEEELP BETTER LOAD UP THEM GUNS OF YOURS!.png (720x728, 564K)

MANNNNNNNNNNN I SAW DIZ SHID LESS THENS TWO DAZ AGO NIGGA SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEID

ALL GOLD EVERYTHANG GANG GANG NIGGA

When was the last time any of you motha fuckas had a mutha fuckin job

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

I have a dream that summerfag cancer would get the fuck out of Yea Forums.

Attached: 90[1].jpg (1160x773, 249K)

Ayy fool y yu disin my man tesla ay?You better pull up OR GET SHOT

SHIDD NIGGER NIGGER EQUAL RIGHTS

Bix Nood?

(I'm not trying very hard, this IS an act like a nigger thread)

where my reparations n sheeyit mufugga???

Go fuck yourself you retarded cum head. If you will not shut the fuck up I'm going to make you lick my balls you ignorant cumdumpster. You're lucky that I will skullfuck you and make you eat shit out your smelly fuckhole instead of just shoving a aubergine in your assblaf you little bitch. I'm going to make you eat your shit, you fucking dick sneeze. I'm going to do angry hobo with your fucking mom you adopted cunt. I'm going to cut off your mom's clitter and make you eat it you orrible cunt. You fucking shit fucker. You anal impaling cocksnot. I might even hire 2 monster cocks so they can fill all your holes. I will analy fist you and your dog you fucking unwashed whore. You will be licking a dick of a deer for money. I'm going to dutch oven your entire family. Or just buy a dry condom and shove it in your mouth. I'm going to beat you till you decompose in a pile of dog shit. I will anally brutalize your father with a plastic bottle. I'm going to cut off your 2 inch penis and feed it to elephants. You thought being raped in the ass was bad enough? How about me putting cornflakes in your ass and mixing them with a giant wooden spoon. You pig cunt. Your mother sucks niggers off for 10 dollars per hour. I'm going to fuck you in a bus for money and rip your mom's vagina with a keyboard. I will pour durex lube for ass fucking and shove 2 cucumbers in your assblaf. I will ride over your burnt body with a truck full of pregnant bitches and make blood pour out of your chocolate asshole. I'm going to hang you by your hairy balls and force you to eat dirt that was shit on by cows. I am going to shove rotten cum bubbles in your nose and pour in bear piss. Im going to cut off your arm and fist you with it. You shit smelling cunt. You cumwipe eating gay lumberjack. I will shove cent coins in your ass you stupid fuck. I will molest you under the bed. A nigger will be shoving cockroaches in your fucking holes. I will fill you up with cum like a balloon.

NIGGA IF I SEE YOU WITH TRIPS IM BEATIN THAT ASS

Attached: Snapchat-1317453052.jpg (1080x2094, 225K)

i ain't dunuffin. why y'all pullin' me ova fo mr. officuh????

>nigger with trips
you know they stolen

rolling
vocaroo.com/i/s1ADXqApalXm

Attached: ayys internally.jpg (259x194, 4K)

BUT YOU ONE OF US WHITE BOI

these here chickens sho am good

Attached: 1264888874275[1].jpg (468x467, 39K)

HAI ANY ON GOD SOM CHICKEN ND WATEMELON???
I SNIFFIN SOM ASS TODAY!!

Attached: 1310151857053[1].png (281x308, 136K)

nigger

Yo where iz muh motha fuckin whitey beotch?

Attached: attackgirls.jpg (250x183, 5K)

booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty booty

Attached: f2ozrunx5hq21[2].jpg (3088x2320, 542K)

wadamelo. fry chickens. grape drank. sheeyit mufugga. we was kangz n sheeyit.

You ignorant ass muhfuqqin bitch nigga niggas need to lay up off duh fowties and blunts befo a nigga gets heated, deadass on mom's bruh

Attached: 20190606_183431.png (500x341, 192K)

say...hol' up. nigga let me ax you a querstion

Good sir, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

I JUST FUCKN A ANIME BODYPILLOW NOW
SHIT SO DAAAAMN FUGGEN GRET

EE-BOM-BAY!!!

Attached: ndpili.jpg (612x891, 180K)

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE WHITE BOI?

BIDDA DE IN DAT TUM MUH FUGGEN BIX NOOD

fucken dumbass niggers don't know dubz from tripz n sheeyit

>TLDR

i'm fittin' to pimp my $800 ride with $4000 worth of woofas and sheeyit

SHHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDD

YOU WANT THESE HANDS?

Ay guvna sugma black cock

Black lives matter!

OOGA BOOGA GIBS ME DAT

FUCK YOU NIGGERS EAT WATERMELON AND FRIED CHICKAN AND YOU ARE POO COLOR POO NASTY yUCK POO SMELL DISCUSTANG NIGGIES!

Attached: 1559367548610s.jpg (188x250, 6K)

Well, hello there!

I like dragon ball z, chicken, raping and setting people on fire.

well, that was fast

Sir I challenge you to a duel!

Quite a splendid day we are having, yes? Hmm, let us head to the golf course to sink some holes with the children! Tally-ho!

Of course, of course! *pulls out the penis and testicles*

well this thread is dead

General Kenobi!

Holy shit two trips

quite

Not a gentleman speech, huh?

Mighty fine trips.

I do declare that this flagrant excuse for a human being is quite the nigger!

Well, found my new copy pasta. Thanks, you fucking nigger.

>"Just to be clear, I'm not a professional 'quote maker'. I'm just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

>'In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.'"

youtube.com/watch?v=0YNZwFNCuHU&t=7s

rockin everywhere?