Hypocritical. Corrupt. Ignorant. Incompetent. Mentally unstable. Racist. Misogynistic. White supremacist. Xenophobic...

Hypocritical. Corrupt. Ignorant. Incompetent. Mentally unstable. Racist. Misogynistic. White supremacist. Xenophobic. Islamophobic. Self aggrandizing. Self dealing. Disrespects allies. Embraces dictators. And all wrapped up in a constant stream of lies.
Ladies and gentlemen: your President of the United States.

Attached: 1490916219754s.jpg (250x208, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jcL2VIaE1jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RmYxWTlVIpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In 2020 your candidate can mention all of this in his concession speech.

HYpoCriticAL. CORRUpT. iGnoRanT. inCOmPeTeNT. MeNTaLLy UNStAblE. RACISt. mIsogynistiC. wHite SUpREmacist. XenOpHObic. ISLAMophObIc. SElf aGGRAndiZiNG. SeLf deAlinG. DISRESPECTs Allies. EmbRaCeS dIcTATorS. and aLl WraPpED up in A CoNsTANt STrEaM Of LIes.
LadiES aND GENTlEmen: your PReSIdent oF tHe UNitEd stAtes.

Stay mad OP. It doesn't resonate well with middle America and I'd personally love a second Trump term.

listen faggot. we all fuckin know trump aint a good president. we dont need people to keep fuckin saying it

>Hypocritical.
Not more so than any other politician.

>Corrupt.
Probably, but they've tried like Hell to pin something on him since it first looked like he might win the nomination, and they haven't yet.

>Ignorant.
Yes. Willfully and profoundly.

>Incompetent.
Not so sure. The proof of the pudding is in the eating -- things are going pretty well under his leadership. Of course, that may be in spite of his leadership.

>Mentally unstable.
Certainly mercurial and unable to focus.

>Racist.
Bullshit. Thats just what you pull out when you dislike somebody buy can't explain why.

>Misogynistic.
Possibly, but not as much as Kennedy or Clinton.

>White supremacist.
No evidence of that. He is definitely America-supremacist.

>Xenophobic.
Maybe, maybe just a isolationist/nativist.

>Islamophobic.
Nah, he just knows that to hunt bears, you go to bear country. Similarly, when looking out for terrorists wanting to destroy our shit and kill our people, you look among the millions of perfectly decent Muslims, because that's where the bastards are.

>Self aggrandizing. Self dealing.
Oh absolutely. Sorry that bothers you -- try not hanging on his every word.

>Disrespects allies.
Doesn't kiss their ass like Obama. Doesn;t coddle them

>Embraces dictators. More so than who before him?

>And all wrapped up in a constant stream of lies.
A lying politician????? Shocked, SHOCKED I am to learn of this.

>Ladies and gentlemen: your President of the United States.
Yep, for the next two years. possibly six if the Dems are as foolish in their nominating process as they were last time.

What the fuck is wrong with you

Whoa buddy what are you doing? You cant have a differing opinion here on Yea Forums

Yes those points are true
That's why Yea Forums likes him so much

Tell me, please OP, do you and your insufferable political friends have any other argument? I mean, being that this all is baseless heresy that was spawned from a lack of competence and rationalism, I'd honestly be overjoyed to read something else about this guy than this bullshit.

Attached: Abdul counts sheep.jpg (700x704, 53K)

Attached: 1530486467371.png (866x900, 366K)

Attached: 1499821347093.jpg (520x562, 62K)

BOoOoO Yea Forums say orang man good so bad man is you

Literally, from someone that can't stand his face, to you both: try the fuck again. This kind of bottom of the barrel shit isn't going to cut it.

Attached: Kasparov_Trump_DDay.png (1174x790, 248K)

I did this today. As the barista yelled out "Trump?" "Order for Trump?" there was a screech of horror from a woman beside me. She clawed her eyes out and used her blood to write some strange otherworldly scribbles on the wall. She then jumped onto the counter and began to chant "Iya! Iya! Nyarlathotep n'gath minl'yah!" over and over again. A strange symbol began to glow on the floor that I can't even describe, and the walls began to pulsate. The entire crowd began to screech as forbidden knowledge from the beyond began to fill their minds, and the most horrifying sounds were heard from those poor souls. As they all began to claw each other to death to save themselves from the horrors to come. I simply smiled and said to myself...
>...heh, fucking libtards

He triggers liberals so I like him

Wa- wait, were allowed to have opinions that 4 chan doesnt agree with?????

>>kek'd

Attached: based.jpg (296x296, 11K)

>being that this all is baseless heresy
>heresy
I'm guessing you meant "hearsay," but given how eagerly you've drunk the Kool-Aid, "heresy" really is fitting.

Attached: trumperA.jpg (852x480, 82K)

>Not more so than any other politician.

IMHO. Trump criticized trump accounts seem to show how this man is a particularly negligent hypocrite.

>Probably, but they've tried like Hell to pin something on him since it first looked like he might win the nomination, and they haven't yet.

The fact that the Republican, Comey, chose to announce Clinton's investigation while keeping his mouth shut about Trump's shows that the pinning is working in his favor, not against it.

>Not so sure. The proof of the pudding is in the eating -- things are going pretty well under his leadership. Of course, that may be in spite of his leadership.

Trump inherited the USA at an all-time Economic high. Tariffs are actively working against the US economy, but I guess maybe the economic high is enough for him to get away with it. Even Fox has been predicting a future recession.

>Bullshit. Thats just what you pull out when you dislike somebody buy can't explain why.

Donald does have a history of discriminatory business practices. I don't know whether he's inherently racist or just racist when it makes sense for business.

>Possibly, but not as much as Kennedy or Clinton.

I think Trump, Kennedy and Clinton would get along very well in a brothel.

>No evidence of that. He is definitely America-supremacist.

He's posted links to publications that you could consider American-supremicist. He also harkens back to the old ways we defined America. The "Double Conscious" described by WEB Dubois helps contextualize what this really means. Old-America defined Americans as free and white against the nonfree nonwhites. Even if he's not smart enough to know it, his ideology is largely based on supremacy.

>Nah, he just knows that to hunt bears, you go to bear country. Similarly, when looking out for terrorists wanting to destroy our shit and kill our people, you look among the millions of perfectly decent Muslims, because that's where the bastards are.

Saudi Arabia.

Honestly, a better word would've been "propaganda" considering what user was trying to convey. He's not really that far off either.

>incompetent
At least you got one of those right

>Doesn't kiss their ass like Obama. Doesn;t coddle them

Treating Kim Dong-Cuck with more respect than the president of France is kind of fucky. It makes sense in a certain way though. He's so nonmainstream that our Allies scoff while our enemies see a unique opportunity. I'm not convinced this is a good strategy for the USA, though.

>More so than who before him?

You're historically right, but I'd say his openness about the whole thing is a bit further than it should have ever been. We aren't putting Batista in Cuba, we're publicly looking for reasons to support a rebellion in Venezuala.

>A lying politician????? Shocked, SHOCKED I am to learn of this.

This generalization is so conservative to say. One side lies a lot more than the other. One guy on that side happens to lie about fucking anything. The dude's methods are similar to L Ron Hubbard's for christ sake. His version of his life doesn't add up to much truth at all.

>Yep, for the next two years. possibly six if the Dems are as foolish in their nominating process as they were last time.

Here's hoping.

i'm jason schreier and I support Donald Trump

Attached: jas3.png (600x801, 788K)

I can wait for the civil war so I can slaughter all you leftists. Low IQ monkeys.

>I don't know whether he's inherently racist or just racist when it makes sense for business.

Does it make a difference? The effect is the same.

Also, Cohen's testimony regarding Trump's comments about black neighborhoods seems to make a pretty strong case for the fact that Trump is inherently racist.

>What he said about nigger neighborhoods means he's racist
>Nigger neighborhoods

Go take a stroll down your local MLK Blvd and tell me he's wrong.

Attached: Tfool.jpg (266x189, 6K)

"B-but MAGAman," says the libtard, "orange man has done some pretty unrad things. Here's a list-" I cut him off. The libtard is clearly delusional after being cucked for the 5th time this week. I grab the list out of his hands, and crumple it into a paper ball, and then eat it. I stare into his eyes the whole time, and he is too petrified to look away. I move my mouth up to his ears, and whisper, "shut up libtard, facts don't care about your feelings."

>Stable Genius

Don't worry the Government will drive a tank straight through your double wide

>I can wait for the civil war so I can slaughter all you leftists. Low IQ monkeys.
>Low IQ
The projection is strong with this one.

Attached: maga.jpg (728x485, 47K)

Who do you think commands and serves in combat units? Conservative men.

Attached: pol.jpg (900x900, 204K)

wtf does misogynistic mean?

Wrong board faggots.

presided. get over it

Attached: FCCA0205-822E-43E9-BDC3-B2274585738B.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Attached: 92EF172F-D641-463D-B015-A626E8535392.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Attached: 05E06A36-5BA0-4846-BF33-DF797D180D74.jpg (700x529, 43K)

Attached: 23FE41AE-A1AB-4B0B-A633-4E6AA93ACFA6.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Attached: FA9DABDC-6591-4BCB-A904-BFE8985C0F44.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Attached: 8059E26E-2D3F-4797-9A4B-E436E5E1EF2A.jpg (686x563, 46K)

Attached: 7F06D998-552E-4D0C-8961-A0B0D2FBAE21.png (640x360, 260K)

Attached: AAC90B9F-9CF0-4FE2-9B04-973042C1B426.jpg (706x706, 50K)

Attached: E9D9E846-4E5D-4EAE-B36B-9F4E1E8B5CB8.jpg (706x706, 65K)

Attached: 0C0652B7-7F17-40C7-9A7F-4A31A7DD0EA4.jpg (706x706, 83K)

Attached: EC0A7254-BDAB-4790-99C1-3854EB1C47EB.jpg (498x368, 51K)

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-154229_Chrome.jpg (871x964, 258K)

People say that, but have you been to Brooklyn, Queens or the Bronx lately? It's actually a very nice area. In the context of Trump's ethics, he was going against people and areas that naturally progressed into being pretty nice in today's context.

I'd recommend you actually go see Detroit, NYC, etc. You might be surprised how reality doesn't look what you think it does.

Attached: 809360A5-50C9-47FA-BD34-0C611121A336.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Attached: 943A35BF-F5A7-4CFC-9C96-DB4E08956C81.jpg (300x200, 7K)

He's doing what I sent him to do.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Attached: D8BB87D1-2358-4F5B-91B7-BA1DBC82E087.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Attached: D8B7161B-D46A-4262-9EDC-039D24DFCF1F.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

U mad bro?

you forgot, ugly, lazy and disrespectful...

Attached: 2283763B-81E7-440D-8B58-592AA8D43DEC.jpg (320x240, 26K)

Attached: 633BDA61-E18F-4D47-82D6-7894807536FE.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Attached: A1FEF090-3B39-408B-BF60-BF3CD796E854.jpg (259x195, 6K)

Attached: 81CE2EED-2DCF-486F-A11A-D5BE6E6B9BC7.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

How dare you talk about the president this way.

Attached: your shit.jpg (663x647, 72K)

I'm surrounded by nog areas, and know what the fuck I'm talking about. NYC doesn't mean fuck all when they have the biggest cuck that's ever governed that state funneling money into that area because they feel like it's owed to them. Go check out the rural nog areas and tell me it's not a problem anymore.

the sooner this country splits into two the better...one for normal productive huwhite people, and the other for the parasites- fags, dikes, nogs, muzzies, noglovers, spics and spiclickers jooz and the rest of the genetic waste.

Attached: 611426.jpg (802x960, 56K)

>muzzies
Yeah, you aren't American
Get the fuck outta here

>and the other for the parasites
take a look in the mirror

Attached: welfare states.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Retarded

Wants to fuck his daughters.

And still your president you stupid fucking cunt. Pull your father's cock out of your ass and get a life

Likes to get peed on.

Probably true but exactly what has he done wrong.

Basically fuck the country over for his own personal gain. Good Grief.

>Pull your father's cock out of your ass and get a life
says the trailer trash that voted for hero of the stupid

tariffs.He's fucking YOU with the tariffs.
China does not pay them
Mexico does not pay them
The IMPORTER does, the rasies the price of said goods, and YOU pay them.

for any liberals that still need a redpill
youtu.be/jcL2VIaE1jo

Cry me a river bitch.

Attached: wawa.jpg (800x533, 84K)

Attached: 1559792265374.png (500x530, 152K)

Attached: 1499817434160.jpg (425x622, 64K)

And possibly a proper dictator. "If he loses the election in 2020, that there will never be a peaceful transition of power"
Flip to 1min - youtube.com/watch?v=RmYxWTlVIpE

Everyone knows trump is a russian telephone attendant. Sort of like Indian call centers but for political things in russia

Seems based to me tbh

Eurofag here, look at the demographic income stats, that secessionist is not wrong.