I'm getting kinda tired of seeing fake news everywhere. Which news websites can you recommend?

I'm getting kinda tired of seeing fake news everywhere. Which news websites can you recommend?

Attached: D8JCs18XYAA42VW.jpg (818x1024, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eatadick.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CNN, MSNBC, and Huffington Post are the most impartial.

>fake news
oh no it's retarded

you got to be kidding

Attached: cnnfakeim.jpg (990x704, 79K)

RT

How can anyone take this seriously and not just smash the thing in?

> CNN, MSNBC, and Huffington Post are the most impartial.

Attached: 1523239016609.png (378x357, 81K)

Because we live in a society where bisexuality is taken seriously.

1. FireTV Stick
2. Pluto TV
3. Newsmax for the righties, RT for the lefties/ancaps, CBSN, NBC for the centrists, depending on how deep in the memes you are

They can all be a bit too far to the right for me.

/pol/

Global research, zero hedge

They pretty accurately reflect the views of most people.

95% of news websites are biased against conservative.

BBC is where it's at user

eatadick.com
news for faggots that love faggotry

IMHO, the only major news source that even TRIES to be impartial is CNN. MSNBC and FOX don't even try, of course.

Hey, CNN leans left, no doubt about it, but at least they don't flat make shit up just for the Hell of it.

Attached: Faux News.png (450x306, 45K)

no hatred? I can't hate someone? you can't tell me who I can and can't hate

What's up with the sudden homophobia, user?

than eat shit 10million fly's cant be wrong

>BBC

Attached: bbcbias.jpg (330x215, 82K)

gay people are alright but not faggots, straight or gay

My high school current events teacher suggested brietbart to me when I was in his class. I can't tell if he was suggesting it because they don't thump out nonsense as often as leftist news does or if he was trying to get more right leaning students. But yeah I remember the most nonsensical articles I saw was about Cecil the lion and Starbucks redcups.

Ranting a little now but man I hate how some news websites try to give half assed video game guides. Polygon, the website that teaches about white privilege but is too stupid to know the difference between east and west... I almost had to fight a damn lynel because of their dumbass giving me bad directions

Attached: ChiefHitler.jpg (1227x878, 474K)

Everyone should instantly fuck everyone else at this station regardless of gender or species.

Attached: 2FF18079-2995-45A9-BAA0-53A7884ABCAD.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Rule 27, faggot

Attached: 78FF4A38-DD49-4383-95D7-4FC8A873E9D4.jpg (640x120, 55K)

leffen agrees

Attached: Leffen.jpg (599x401, 26K)

My point is, what the hell triggered you to make such an off topic reply?

>CNN don't make shit up

Attached: CNNt.jpg (600x624, 165K)

FUCKING LOL

what's bi bye?

I like AOL news.

in the 90s CNN did a special on dangerous cars
and during it one of them exploded

but you could clearly see the bombs strapped to the car they ended up giving a public apology

A pun on "bye bye".

Don Lemon has suggested that maybe a black hole sucked the missing malaysia plane up out of the sky. I think CNN knows what theyre talking about, guise.

Attached: 1559078920056.jpg (855x724, 78K)

Channel Sixx

Attached: Kremestar 2.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Also, if you swap first letter of first and last name its Lawn Demon. just fyi.

Only reason a non-degenerate would need to get on the 'Pride Train' would be to disable the brakes before it departs.

Attached: 1co6nAA.png (1076x1105, 903K)

Undoubtedly NPR, while they lean left as journalists, they do at least attempt to be non partisan.

Thanks, bro.

>views = news
and you wonder why people think you're a fuckin halfwit

horrible bait. don't even bother replying because I know it'll be more bait

RT

Attached: download.png (225x225, 1K)

fuck news fam

you're either thicker than pigshit or simply a liar. It's not even difficult to find numerous instances of CNN lying, misrepresenting, omitting facts, etc. But if you're advocating for them I suppose we shouldn't be surprised since you clearly have a shared regard of the truth.

trump's twitter account,so your dumb trump supporting ass will whine about anything else

Because dicks and pussy are both enjoyable.

Agree. Reuters and AP are good options as well.

Attached: 1545669653699.png (1577x1197, 762K)

>leaning left
Bourgeois neoliberal isn't left.
>government mouthpieces are good options
Yeah, until you compare their foreign policy coverage with sources that aren't Western-partisan.

Based /leftypol/ poster.

Tan. Not tan. Nigger are you retarded?
>Still white regardless.
>Still guilty regardless.

the dude was a filipino lmao

Great.

You should absolutely read what the power elite is saying, but never take what they say as fact

>Still white regardless.

>filipinos are white
dood you can be anti-white and still not speak blatant lies

Attached: 72f.jpg (355x369, 83K)

Where are these signs?

i.e. you're a desperate whore with no standards

wait lol why is bisexuality comparable to fake news? it's just as real as faggot or regular

>calls bait
>replies anyway
we're hitting retardation levels that shouldn't even be possible

I'm not sure if this is bait or not, but I don't think you could do WORSE than those outlets.

This shit is so patronizing. I'm not interested in some kike shoving the fact that some people like men and women in my face. You don't need to tell me about my own tastes, and you don't need to make normalfags eat up my tastes like they like it or care.

Attached: 1556590904233.png (677x586, 16K)

Righties are fucking fragile nowadays, holy fuck

I think Fox is shit, but name another network who employs republicans, liberals, democrats, conservatives, and libertarians all a once.

Is not even news though. Unless it's there's been a new newsworthy discovery, faggotry's not a phase (therefore you should embrace it) is just some fag's opinion he's paying to put on billboards

>whore
I'm a dude bro.

The trolling is real tonight lol

This is why everyone says the left exists in an echo chamber. You're in it and your "most people" is a pretty small group.

Liberals (which are also righties) are too busy preening and moralizing to gaf ig.

NYC

>Huffington Post

Attached: 1504140244905.jpg (928x604, 236K)

No, it's just a phase for normal people who settle down.

>MSNBC

Attached: 1504140860199.png (619x519, 308K)

>NBC

Attached: 1504144341311.png (627x652, 312K)

Attached: 1537226352480.jpg (1024x508, 87K)

>CNN

Attached: 1537230863040.jpg (640x493, 45K)

Attached: 1537231175655.jpg (868x1024, 215K)

No, they're just the most ubiquitous. They shill for the Democrat right-wing establishment. They fetishize war. They fail to tell us who their guests and speakers really are and who they work for.
If anything, they tell those too drained by capitalism to think, how they should be feeling about things, and people comply.

>normal
Have you ever done anything in your life that isn't preening desperately for the attention of others? I'm guessing no. Faggot.

>Huffington Post.

Attached: m-huffpost-com-share-huffpost-get-your-free-credit-report-the-blog-4789798.png (500x848, 132K)

Geez user, stop being such an homophobic asshole.

>posting opinion articles as if they were news while staying mum on the clear narrative and editorial distortions and concealment of facts that would be pertinent to 90% of people that occurs in the "real" news

Attached: 1533023373474.jpg (620x465, 108K)

>homophobic
not samefag. Get fucked, nigger.

Are you OK? You seem to have some mental issues.

Sounds like youre a faggot

Stay triggered, faggot.

wat

Fact checkers agree with you. Bias aside, they are the most responsible and blow fox out of the water for truth. Fox is mostly an opinion channel.

Yea Forums.org/b

Please, clarify.

>Fact checkers
>Lefty opinion-givers

news isnt about reflecting views, its about unbiased reporting of important events.
opinion is about views.
learn the difference.

>BBC

ya, cuz a government funded news agency will never bite the hand that feeds it, aka, the government.

ya, you can trust them.

>at least they don't flat make shit up

Attached: 1533427737863.jpg (511x738, 94K)

he looks more white in the left pic

MSNBC is decent, CNN is okay, Fox is alt-right propaganda. NPR is pretty good most of the time.

Honestly, no corporate news can be trusted.

Bourgeoisie aren't left. They're absolutely pro-private property. All the rest of the shit you're attributing to leftism is literally a bunch of court aristocrats trying to look more fashionable than the last.

The BBC isn't really funded by the government. In the UK everybody pays a license fee for their TV, and that pays for the BBC. Editorially they're completely independent.

Yeah bro! Boom! Got em. I mean Nancy Sinatra wouldn’t lie to protect her image ! No fucking way bro! GOT EM

Attached: DenZBxQXcAASSl9.jpg (1334x750, 84K)

Please, where is this Conservative fact checking that shows that CNN doesn't make stuff up?

>pays a license fee
to who? the government, which in turn funds the BBC.

nice try, fee is just another term for tax.

>Editorially
I didn't know that had that department.

Kek this shitbag is crying about opinion pieces. One of them is in the fucking “Taste” section. What a worthless dumbshit.

>he thinks CNN is left
>he thinks liberalism is left
>2019

one of the best sources for news is still zerohedge.com, even id there are some questionable views and clickbaity articles on this site

We've already had this discussion and no one's playing the "proper definitions" game.

/pol/

Zerohedge? Pfft. They made up that whole story about that gorilla thing. No thanks.

>didn't say left
>didn't say liberal
>18:43:15

>we
No, we didn't, and you, being the liberal right-wing crippledick you are, only think you get to decide when the discussion stops and starts.
Now go choke on a dick for letting jews tell you what team you're on and what to call them.

MSNBC is trash, CNN is alt-left propaganda, Fox is trash. NPR is trash.

>opinion pieces
They're /all/ opinion pieces.

>discussion continues by himself
carry on...

Cry more... cant fudge facts as much as trump hates them. Also republican here you fucking traitorous faggot

see

>he thinks neoliberals aren't hard right
Stop larping, all you cucks.

>republican here
Go fuck yourself, shitbrick.

Alright, lets hear your definitions so we can all be on the same page here.

Two different stories you dumb dildo.

>Wants to execute the ruling class and cops? If not, he's far right.
Not him, but that's /leftypol/ in a nutshell.

That's alt-rightists actual view, except flip it and the small square says, "sane, rational and free" and the big part says "LIBTARD SHILLS N JOOS"

>letting two right-wing (i.e. favoring private property, individual enterprise, (((sound))) money) corporations define the ends of the spectrum as suit their donors
>suckers like all of you lapping it up
Many such cases!

Am I wrong?

That sign is super-prejudiced

I have no idea what they're on about these days. I haven't been there in years. Last I heard some tranny liberal took over.
In any case, no, left vs. right has everything to do with the shape of power, most directly reflected in the structure of government and the rights of the people to fire their representatives and other government officials, and secondly reflected in that government's use of its sovereign money creation privilege for the many vs. the few.

I listen to NPR regularly, and they're hideously biased. The cut off and ask hostile questions of the few times a Republican politicians who are interviewed, and throw softball conciliatory questions at any Democracts. One any of kind of hot-button issue, they rely on anecdotes, usually in the form of first person sob stories, instead of presenting facts, and very rarely provide anything resembling an alternate point of view. It's all preconceptions and emotions, lots of confirmation bias, and very little facts.

I hate you for hating that sign about hate.

What about HIS rights?

Attached: 1546780741393.jpg (211x400, 16K)