So Yea Forums it's this thread again

so Yea Forums it's this thread again

>what was it
>exactly how fucked are you
>inb4 pussy, dick, cum, ass etc.

Attached: lastthingyouate.jpg (800x603, 429K)

it was kale

It was an anus

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Goddamn Chipotle, fuck you OP

Explosive diarrhea forever

sandwishes and soup
holy shit
pretty sure i won

Greek gyro from Arby’s

Banana. Shit...

Trail mix.
Not sure if fucked.

some fuckin tendies with bbq source boi, fuck yeah

Haribos. Hmmm, well I think I'm fucked.

I actually made some Wok (noodles, chicken and veg) Im pretty happy with that.

Chicken Schwarma Pita

Pasta Bologna

Flying fish roe sushi

Yeah ok, that's fine.

Attached: Tobiko.jpg (2136x2848, 1.82M)

A fukken apple. I'm doomed.

>Buffalo chicken salad
Just going off of the name and how flexible that can be, I should be okay for nutrients. The lining of my stomach/intestines and my kidneys will probably be worse off, but I could do much worse to myself.

Four lamb hearts cooked in porter, with herb mash and buttered bread.

Shit son I'm okay with that

Ham. I can live with that.

an 8th of golden teacher mushrooms. how fucked am I?

Cinnamon crumpets with strawberry jam?
Okay that's fine.

6-10g cannabis edibles.....I’m going out quick but I’ll be stoned

mcchickenz

Grilled chicken with Frank's red hot, mixed veggies of broccoli, baby corn on the cob, shredded carrots, green beans, and peas.

Cheap but nice beer and sour cream onion potato chips.

Bearclaws and Powerade
Hello Diabetes !

Fried chicken sandwich, French fries, and tender delicious ribs. All with a ton of salt. Iss gon be a good life!!!!

Almonds. Not activated. Could do worse

+ large fries and Coke

Potato soap, im fucked

>Shit...
that's what you gon be doin boi

if it was actually soap then yes you are fucked

Buckwheat Kasha with seasonings, chicken meat, wild mushrooms, sticky sweet&sour sauce. Win in my book.

Mushrooms and oxtails braised in red wine on top of mashed potatoes. Was good, but I would hate to eat it regularly.

Bit rich for every day. You and the lamb heart user from further up would be walking nuclear weapons from the gas

Catfish Po-boy.
Could be worse I guess.

Homemade crustless egg sausage and cheese muffin quiche

I'm ok with that

>Catfish Po-boy
Meant to attach this for non Americans.

Attached: R109336.jpg (550x550, 62K)

those oreos you get that are covered in chocolate. my heart would give out in a week.

get more fiber in your diet you fag.

Hash brownies. I'm pretty fucked, Yea Forumsros.

>pizza

Attached: rigsfwnukedniggers.png (633x657, 167K)

Surviving on cookies.. yeah I'm fucked..

Attached: ballerina original.jpg (371x164, 18K)

I’ve cream so pretty much same as usual

Cold meat and bread.

Huh, could've been worse

Holy fuck that sounds awesome

Larb moo. It’s alright I guess

Attached: 8B76774B-3B02-486F-B8AE-49ADC26B02BC.png (768x1024, 961K)

I dont have much time but hear me out. Have you ever wondered why the drink Faygo is so popular with juggalos?It seems as if Faygo is the life giving nectar to ICP fans. Well, this is no coincidence, infact as you are reading this more and more people will be indoctrinated into the Insane Clown Posse cult, yes CULT through the use of the Faygo soda. How do I know this? Well, have you ever seen Voilent J and the Faygo company CEO in the same room before? No, you havent. Infact Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope are secretly the owners of the faygo company and the majority share holders aswell. This might not seem to weird as both the company and "rap group" are both from Detroit. But, every night when all of the employees have gone home J and Shaggy sneak into the factory and masterbait into the batches of soda. However this would not be a problem if they just had normal cum, but they don't. They actually cum a special liquid which they refer to as their "mind control juice" in which they use to mind control all people who ingest the Faygo soda. This is the method in which they get new fans, not through having good music, but through hypnotising the consumers of Faygo with thier "mind control juices". But the reason they do this is even more sinister, its not just for money and fame but also for satan. You see every year at the gathering of the juggalos Shaggy and J pluck out one unlucky fan to be sacraficed to the dark lord in return for their riches, fame, and mind control powers. They sacrafice the unlucky fan by drowning them in a giant container of of Faygo in front of the entire gathering and everyone is cheering to the sacrafice of the unlucky juggalo. They then dispose if the body by cutting it up and then feeding the meat to the crowd. Muscle tissue, organs, tendons, and even buckets of blood, they eat it up like wild animals.

It would be macoroni and cheese with a side of cereal yes I ate these together dont ask.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Not that bad

Attached: IMG_20190606_225927.jpg (720x635, 304K)

Your mother's ass

i kinda wanna try this now

this user will survive the longest

the last thing I ate was pita bread and hummus so I'm set

Brownies, I'm not sure if happy.

Chips ahoy

Official breakfast was hot dog

A mcgangbang

Steak, eggs, and coffee

Tramadol

Attached: 4352.png (640x361, 303K)

You gonna be fit af you lucky

When the fish actually looks like a cat we get it, it's gross.