How to prevent your daughter from becoming a slut. wwyd?

How to prevent your daughter from becoming a slut. wwyd?

Attached: 3115C3D0-3A38-453A-B0F0-75A638B64738.jpg (1080x1080, 1.54M)

Kill her

Hope she grows up lesbian

Fuck you bull dike

Don't have kids, simple.

Easy, just give her up to the orphanage

Turn her into a trannie as soon as possible.

She'll just be a lesbian slut, though

A serious answer?
Grow the fuck up. Get off this board. Be the kind of man that you think that your daughter should look up too. If you can't do that. Your daughters chances of being a decent human being are literally sliced in half.

Rape her daily and tell her she’s pretty

Devotion to Christianity. It's really the only way.

This. Seriously.

Attached: 1555362039950.png (486x510, 122K)

fuck off moot..

this guy gets it

kids nowadays live mostly off their parents until their middle 20s, when they are already full.grown adults, and they already made some of their most important life choices, or at least they thought them out pretty well.

So, basically, don't pay for her slut-tier shit: alcohol, drugs in general, shorts, thongs... Also, stablish a curfew, limit her visits to other people's houses (so she has no chance to fuck the hs football team) and invitations over (specially when you are out of town).

BE STRICT, FFS!

Attached: ñjub.jpg (800x800, 410K)

Be strict but don't be an asshole

i plan on taking my daughter to skid row when she turns 16 and show her what all the street life is like there
then I'm gona make her watch me degrade a street hooker
then I'm gona make her sit at the doctor's office with me while i get an std test
she'll have to hang out with me while i get a penicillin shot and take antibiotics
this way she can see the shit whores have to go through should they decide to live that life
she'll be scared straight for sure

Have a son instead.

holy fuck
how could we have been so stupid

Attached: 1554321987139.jpg (550x550, 72K)

Abort her.
Snip that whore in the bud.

easy,just make her daddies slut and nobody else's

Dude, just choose the Boy Option when you access the fertilization menu. There are about 34 other options, but boy and girl are the most popular.

Attached: 1553517350084.png (894x773, 48K)

Molest her to the point where sexual activity is taboo to her.
Easy.

Honestly? Give her lots of affection and attention and let her know you're proud of her. Spend lots of time with her and take an interest in her activities. Basically, just be a good dad.

that's rite. It can backfire.

we're trying to prevent her from being a slut, not make her into a child molester

Attached: Kids are dumb.gif (224x313, 1022K)

train her to being racist thats a first step

Once they get their hands on their first smartphones and social media it's all over

the only way you can prevent her from being a slut is killing her,all women are sluts

Yeah, there's something in the bible about not making your child hate you. My kind of thoughts are to by firm but don't make her hate you. That's where we get the "I wanna piss off daddy so I'll go fuck a nig" girls

>in the bible

was it the limited edition donald trump signed bible?

1. none of that "little princess" nonsense
2. get her into music or dancing, no other stage or visual arts nor literature. The idea is to learn discipline while still cultivating feminity.
3. get her to appreciate nature
4. teach her the utility of math and physics, but don't force it upon her, if she's a natural, it'll come to be
5. openly shame slutty attitudes from other women in front of her
6. find some adequate female role models (if you can)
7. teach her teamwork and the disadvantages of hyperindividualism

All I've gotta do is tell my daughter about her cunt whore of a mother, ez mode tbh

They already are sluts...you can’t stop it anons. We will breed and rape them

Definitely put your daughters in thongs as soon as possible!

I quite enjoy the thong threads here

The trick is to realize all girls become sluts when they grow up and there's nothing you, as a father, can do about it. Stop caring so much about her and treating her like your super special baby and go play with your son instead. Your wife can take care of the little whore.
Don't beat yourself up about it when she ruins her life and has twenty kids with forty potential fathers all named tyrone.
Wash your hands of the skank when she turns twenty and move on with your life.
>inb4 your incel is showing
Most truths are ugly. Either embrace it or become just another perpetual victim.