The Ku Klux Klan has like 200 members and they all live in trailer parks...

The Ku Klux Klan has like 200 members and they all live in trailer parks. Can someone explain to me how they're part of some international conspiracy to hold down black people? Something isn't adding up.

Attached: KKK5.jpg (800x533, 121K)

Well gosh I don't know, perhaps none of this has anything to do with your life and you should limit your emotional investment in things you had nothing to do with, can't change, and don't directly affect you anyway.

They're just waving to their neighbors. Nothing to see here.

>muh slavery
>muh reperations
>muh racism

its obvious why lol

Because we keep giving these degenerate shit-sacks attention.

the liberal media and black groups fear monger the public into believing that the Klan is a thing. Its not. Its 150 FBI Agents mixed in with 50 actual racist members. These assholes gin up attention and then we get to hear about how oppressed black people are because the Klan had a rally.

Big fucking deal. The Black Panthers hold rallys all the time telling anyone who will listen about how ebul whitey is

This thread has encouraged me to join the KKK.

i legitimately tried to join once and they rejected me. i had to include a picture (i have beady brown eyes and black hair). and they asked me for my employment and i told them i work at 7-11. and they asked me for my relationship status and i told them i was a virgin. im not sure why they rejected me.

It's not. The complaint is about structural racism. Like how people will get jobs, housing, etc. Better if you have a white voice, white name, etc.

you wont/cant

its all family members now and honey pot FBI Agents

The Klan is not a thing

>"the" klan

there is no the klan. there are at least 100 different kkk groups. most of these are real people who hate non-whites and rightfully so.

What religion are you? The klan is very Christian

im a christian but i look mixed race.

You can work towards the suppression of black people without being an active member of a white supremacy group. They definitely have more than 200 members by the way. You seem stupid to me, is there a group that works towards holding you personally back in life? I will gladly join

Protestant

>implying any of us want to suppress black people

All we want is to get the fuck away from them.

>All we want is to get the fuck away from them.

That's suppression in their eyes.

yeah, i've lived in the south all my life and i have never once met anyone that was in the klan.

I'm a card carrying member of the Klu Klux Klan and I live at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500.

same question about jews...10 million "control" the whole world. KInda wanna know how.

>Its 150 FBI Agents mixed in with 50 actual racist members
[citation needed]