Would you lick your sisters ass if you saw this

Would you lick your sisters ass if you saw this

Attached: 034AD294-BAA6-4536-9437-DBC45E549C75.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

zlp.co/cM3ix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

No

Why not

Attached: 221A53AE-F823-4313-A1E6-59AAD0EE6A81.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

moar

nah dude im repulsed by my sister and women in general

Maybe. If I knew she wouldn’t freak.

I would lick any girl's ass for any reason in any scenario, OP. You're gonna have to try harder

if anyone has stories they want to share and preferably pics/vids use this kik code

Attached: inq89.png (1200x1200, 176K)

(Sweet home alabama blasts in the distance)

A friend of mine actually does this.

He kept it a secret for a long time. I'm his best friend for the past 3 years. He had a moment where was really drunk and said something among the words of "Bro, you know you're my closest family rn, right?".

I replied with the typical "yeah man". And he just opened up. He told me about how he was aroused by his sister and his sister wanted to try fucking and he just opened up.

They have been fucking for the past 4 years and she's a nympho. She's waking him up in the morning with blowjobs until he cums in her mouth and she also lets him cum inside.

I dig it, the idea of being this intimate with her. He's about to move. To compensate, she's giving him head and pussy and ass almost 3 times a day. In about 2 months she'll remain alone, the dude told me that I can have her and my dick is throbbing because she's slightly (just slightly) chubby and her ass is perfect.

Up for a story from him?

Yes

This one is my favorite because her tight asshole has a little hair

Attached: 78D454B1-D8BA-43F7-BB8F-7BD05CD2AC8F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Gonna write it anyways.

>he had a pretty rough day at work because his new boss is a complete cunt and doesn't understand basic coding so he treats everybody like utter incompetents
>came home, severely demoralized because his raise was months away before jackass came into possition
>took a shower, read his favorite book
>laid in bed and started falling asleep
>woke up to his pants coming down but half awake so no real reaction other than slight eye opening
>his sister is basically deepthroating his dick and touching herself
>he wakes up and tells her "I had such a shit day only your sweet baby sister lips could repair this fucked up world"
>she's basically thrusting her whole body
>he can't resist and just cums down her throat
>she comes over him and starts kissing him
>he feels her wet as hell pussy and can't resist
>goes in for seconds
>she's almost crying of happiness while letting him slide up and down quickly
>they cum at the same time
>she falls asleep immediately after
>they begin fucking as soon as they wake up
>cums twice inside
>gets up, starts stretching
>she gets up and cooks him a meal naked

I swear to god. I wish I had pics of her (she has no insta/fb/twitter). She's the type of curvy woman, not fat, not morbidly obese. She's 5'6 and weighs around 127 pounds. Her body is fucking great.

I once tasted her and she secretly sucked me off while I was "at the bathroom". The girl truly has some dumb nympho blood in her. I just went to the toilet. Finished pissing, she came inside looking like she was lost and said "don't tell anybody", just dropped down and instantly ate me.

I never told my friend because he cherishes her a lot but he told me I can literally fuck her all I want while he'll be away for the next 3 years. Afterall, it's an incest relationship. It's fucking great and amazing but nothing will really come off it and he wants to have actual kids & a proper wife. He just did his bro duty and gave her what she wanted, that's all.

Based

hey op, is she a deep sleeper? can you pull her cheeks apart and show us that asshole?

yeah op

Attached: sisssss.jpg (2184x2384, 1.32M)

No my sister is old as shit and ugly.

>Sexy Teens Videos. And Not Only>

zlp.co/cM3ix

pull those panties aside, hoe

fuck that. I don't want to be in the same room with them let alone licking their assholes

Attached: C.jpg (2136x2264, 850K)

get those damn clothes off the bitch

God help me. I actually, legitimately want to destroy my sister's pussy.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521155178850.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>Passed out sister from drinking too much
I can tell that most picture sets like these are fake. If you ever pulled a drunk woman's underwear down, you'd see a lot of dampness from pissing, discharging, and moist assholes from farting all night

then touch her some more, bitch. dark pussy isnt the tightest, but it sure as hell is the wettest

i see no problem with this

Yall so lucky. I wish my sister was a deep sleeper. I would do anything to see her naked

roofie that whore

Attached: ass eat.gif (500x260, 995K)

I cant. I think she knows I'm really into her and she's suspicious about everything

It feels wonderful.

Attached: C2.jpg (2940x1976, 996K)

Thanks you user. You made me giggle

Take off her fucking shorts already.

weird man

Attached: st.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

I think it best to spy on her with a hidden camera.

Attached: asss.jpg (720x1732, 265K)

I really dont know how she knows. I'm acting totally normally around her and never stare or do weird stuff.

Just post a fucking nude of her

im an only child, but i would not want to get caught. definitely try and ween yourself though, shit cant be good for your offspring

bold of you to assume anyone on Yea Forums will ever get laid

Attached: ssssys.jpg (904x2216, 385K)

>laid
no, thats fag behaviour

if op takes care of himself and curbs his bad instincts he has a shot like anyone else.

She is dressed in most of the photos

Attached: siss.jpg (1000x1088, 348K)