How are you faggots going to celebrate belle delphine's 20th birthday this year?

how are you faggots going to celebrate belle delphine's 20th birthday this year?

Attached: bellesbday.jpg (750x484, 26K)

maybe ill cum 20 times on a picture of her and send it to her for her birthday present

Belle delphine has had plastic surgery and is now officially female. But was born male. Enjoy fapping to a man HA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

>enjoy fapping to a man

he says,while opening up his 100th trap thread of the day on Yea Forums

also,didnt you faggots already use the "shes a man"thing with that nyancosplay whore?

Kill her out of love

Try to impress her by killing Ronald Regan

Do you make any bucks of promoting her or spreading lies about that she is actual female? Or are you just a belle fanatic? Either way, go suck on belle delphines born richard mc allisters male nipples

considering how much you seem to hate women,your the one who should be sucking male nipples.not me

Wtf I actually like her now.

I'm not

How does it feel that you got a crush on her and she will only realize for a few minutes that you exist when you pay her 200bucks a minute for a private one on one videochat. You pathetic sack

but why not,she'll officially be an adult.maybe a picture of my cock for her to masterbate to would be good enough

who says i have a crush on her,and at least im not a faggot like yourself

I think you get much sympathy from all sides being an useful idiot. Atleast you filled your life with something, right?

id rather fill belle delphine's mouth up with my cock

You lying nigger. I just went looking for her dick pics only to discover that she's actually a South African thot named Belle Kirschner.

i wonder how many nigger dicks she'll take on her 20th birthday

I'm going to hunt her down and rape her.

Imagine on her 20th birthday she maakes a FREE 5 minute livrstream to thank all of you and in the meantime in every town and city. Fat incels sitting in their basements shirtless and sweaty viciously masturbating absolutely focused on their screen and as they come they stand up, hold their dicks on the scrern and cum hard onto it

imagine if Yea Forums decided to show up to her house on her birthday and gave her a nice birthday fucking

#gangbang4belle

She'll be taking on all comers and cumming on all takers.

By not masturbating and ignoring her existence