I frequently jerk off thinking about murdering a particular girl I knew...

I frequently jerk off thinking about murdering a particular girl I knew, I even edit webpages of news sites using developer tools to envision the headlines once they found her dismembered corpse. There's a whole intricate story often too with the murder, I like it to be so real to the extent I find real road names for the news stories and everything. It feels so real it's perfect, sometimes I just photoshop her into a morgue or something then blur it to shit and add a "Documenting Reality" watermark to make it seem like someone posted about me murdering her.

What do lads?

Attached: 3h.jpg (799x599, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PqzIpcDlkY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4&t=86s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic unrelated tho

Get some fuckin help you twisted beta fuck.

She's not the only woman I have envisioned murdering for sexual kicks but recently she's been my focal point.

Ohh okay well when you put it that way

Though it's so intricate, even to the extent of knowing where I'd commit the act etc and adding that to the news story. Real road names etc, doesn't help I know her city etc so can build up a big picture.

I'm not sure if I am just deranged or something else

Either way I don't feel guilty

im probably the girl youre talking about op.

MX - Tiene buen color en la piel, hasta parece que no está muerta.

She is too normie to be here

as if i believe you.

For real man, go talk to a professional. Anyone. A psychiatrist would hear you out. You're a real world monster. Even for us.

omg wow user you are so edgy and cool. i wish i could be a dark, twisted and misunderstood soul like you.

She's a high score normie festival goer, that's why there's more fun in these feelings. Killing a popular thot.

Post the stuff you made

Sounds like this is gonna be evidence in a future legal case

I'm not misunderstood nor dark, in person I am just a regular student who drinks too much.

though I've cut down on my drinking for the past two weeks to nothing

Wait until people associate the pictures with you

Maybe

As long as I don't get flexed on by the mental health service it good

No family? No friends? No people important to you who will turn their back?

No.

Cut that shit out you fucking piece of trash. Just fucking BE NORMAL for fucks sake. If you can't, just kill yourself. In fact, just kill your fucking self. Honestly. No reason to make some girls family grieve over some obsessed piece of shit with a fetish.

Well, I understand. I am not that far off. But by now I focus my creative energy into productive hobbies not at others people expense. Smh more fulfilling then giving in into fantasies about aggression

That's not very sporting

Man I wish I had a time consuming hobby but all it takes is for me to see a woman and it's round two again.

>I wish I had a time consuming hobbie
I even edit webpages of news sites using developer tools ... just photoshop her into a morg ...

It seems like you already have a minor time consuming creative hobbie.
Dont you sometimes ask yourself what your brain makes you clock that way? Why you think why yo do? What lies deeper than that unga bunga fuckery animalistic urges?

There's an art to it in my mind, it isn't all about going ape shit and cutting and tearing, it's precise and perfect. Jack the Ripper for example, the intricacies and surgical precision, it's more than tribal urges.

I have fantasies about killing little beta bois like you with my barehands. You want to transfer your feelings of being a victim unto some one who doesn't intimidate you. Your weakness sickens me.

If it can't be done to music it isn't ideal.

You're implying I want to survive my current mental state, no one intimidates me because I don't go looking for that archaic notion of hierarchy, why would I go for a man? The male body does nothing for me, I'm not homosexual, the same artistry cannot be carried across.

Okay I understand it is more to cutting than it seems on the first glance. But I deny to accept there is as much to it as you give it credit.
I understand it is what gives you what you need smh but fixations like that arent healthy.
Have you tried psychedelic drugs?

If it was about power I'd envision murdering the handicapped, there's a beauty to it when it's done properly.

No I'm anti-drugs.

Fucking egofags

Ruins the mind and the art

Attached: 71518572.jpg (604x340, 36K)

I no longer take any mental health meds either

But they eventually can help you overcome and eventually grow out of the urges guiding your mind.

One day, not yet though.

You mean like using LSD?

for example

You don't go for a man because your a pussy. And you would die. Lol and youre probably about a month from from being homosexual, just like every other incel.

Will that only push the Psychosis further when I come down though, reverting me to a constant replication of my "bad days"

Men aren't beautiful, your argument is invalid. The sight of a woman however in such a way is tasteful.

Get help why you are still able. Those urges get stronger and stronger until you manage to justify them in your own head. You sound like you dont think that what you are doing is an issue, but it is. Get help. Hold yourself accountable. The things that are going through your head are off track, and it will eat at you until you take it the whole way.

You dont sound unreasonable. So get help. Be honest with yourself.

Incels hate women because they refuse them sex, I don't want sex.

>Implying I know myself outside of this mental hellscape

Chances are it will
Chances are it will fix it a lot.
What do you have to lose with fantasizing about murder on daily basis and not a single person close to you?

The fact is, you need help. So get help. Dont try and find a reason not to because you will find one, and it still wont be right.

Do I just admit myself somewhere? All I've had is shitty experiences with "help" that have made it worse.

Could you pull it off?

If you do, post pics and also cum on her dead face

Ah a man of culture I see

You ... should probably talk to someone.
And take some pills.

Have you always been completely honest with them though? like.. have you explained it the way that you did in your first post? Because thats what they need to hear.

Taking this problem, and acting on it before it goes too far will be what rebirths you in to a better life. Honesty is the key my dude.

With get help or be prepared to become a serial killer. It won't feel as good as you think so you'll keep at it

No, I've mostly just told them what I need to keep me on the outside world and on a normal term.

Found your sound track.
youtube.com/watch?v=0PqzIpcDlkY

Then you have to be honest my dude. Call yourself out. And when you come out the other side you will be able to finally see just how much you needed to get the help.

Those urges will lead you into a dark place bro. A place much darker than sitting in a room and explaining your problem to somebody that will find you help.

Do people emerge from this though ever in one piece? I've never envisioned myself living past 30 normally, one major break for it then end myself.

Donate to me, pay off the hole i got drug into so i can stop working 80 hour weeks wanting to kill myself. You can take solace in helping a fellow person better their lives.

I'd not be in my position if I valued human life.

Im 7.8k in debt, used to be 15k. Its been 2 years. My body aches, i can barely buy groceries, i work 2 full time 10 hour a day jobs, and this week i still had to sell the 3 possesions i own with any value. My business is barely staying afloat, and at this point im on the verge of killing myself. Please help. Before you do crazy shit, help a brother out

Same, I just never thought about murdering someone. I keep thinking about what money-acquiring scam I could pull off before I try to kms

Do you work in low-wage jobs?

So dont fucking value my life, if your going to do insane crazy ass shit where youll either be locked up or dead, whats the sense in hoarding cash?

So in translation your money making scheme is just my diagnosed murderous thoughts

One at 12.50 and one at 16

Im an inbound email and call rep, i handle dispatch janitors and engineers to over 1000 different businesses and manage all invoicing and customer relations, and then im an industrial zinc electroplating operator. Agent by night, line operator by day.

Imagine thinking I'd not spend my cash before the time came

Fuck it though? Whats the point, youll be dead if you follow through with your desires. Maybe you should just go all out, buy a shit ton of camping hear and live deep in the woods, take your desires out on deer and animals. And also, spend 7k on ya nigga and ill send you feet pictures

Are you pretending to be ted bundy?

No I don't have his allure, our methodology would be entirely different too. He had survival and longevity on his mind.

You're deranged and you should feel guilty
Get help or kys
also
fuck me for taking this seriously
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Inspirations for my methodology would be more akin to Dahmer or Jack the Ripper, inspirations for my long term plans would be anyone who is not currently alive.

I reported this thread to the FBI
Have fun with your premed charges nigger

Not really. He his clothes and bodies across county lines and buried/dismembered some victims, but other than that he wasnt super concerned with longevity. His narcissism lead him to believe he was smarter than the police. He gave his real name to the girls he killed at Lake sammamish and witnesses overhead it.

Not American

I didn't know that about him, I guess I read it at face value in terms of his method.

Doesn't matter, they'll be in contact with Interpol
Premeditation is still a felony offense no matter the jurisdiction.
Have fun in prison.

Epic gamer moment

You cant go to jail for fantasizing about murdering someone you fucking retard.

There's a difference between fantasizing and planning it out, you insufferable fucking dipshit.

Post whenever you do something, lame faggot.
>inb4 get some help and kys.

Attached: 1559089583123.gif (728x426, 128K)

>fantasise
>better get the people who hunt war criminals, terrorists and people who've actually committed serious crimes on this retarded fucks case

>being this retarded unironically

OP would probably be put in a mental hospital rather than prison nil

Well if you are considering tanking this beyond the spank bank mental vault, you should try to
put 2 bullets in your head. Most people can't!

Oh so edgy... Fuck off pile of shit. Be man enough to fuck a woman without that inbreed redneck bullshit, or at least pay a hooker.
Neck yourself.

Attached: 1557583430917.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

Not Guilty by reason of Insanity is a lot harder to pull off than people think.

For as long as there's BestGore and Documenting Reality I doubt I'll need to sate an appetite in person. But I still do love the intricate narrative and picture I can build up through writings and fake news etc, that's still special.

i understand you op, heres some of my work
let me know what you think
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4&t=86s

Attached: 1559854692882220958086.jpg (1616x1212, 388K)

Already been admitted before on order

I'm sure you have, and I'm sure it was for premeditated murder.

think it all you want and keep jerking off to it... just don't ever act on it. Photoshop is your friend

Do it...
Get Jailed...
Bring your Genetics out of the Pool...
Profit...

To answer your Question deranged yes

No I was admitted for not attending any of my original help sessions and trying to flee

That's the plan largely, there's more fun in being able to create new stories than only having one.

instaboner!

I do similar, but basically, I focus more on the events leading up to the death. basically torturing and reaping her repeated over the course of weeks or months. Things like cigarette burns, branding irons, old fashioned beatings, force fisting assholes, basically causing pain and torment on top of reap and other sexual depravities. Then I kill her. Usually hanging, I have a real thing for hanged girls. It's hard as fuck to find anything decent to photoshop, they're mostly brown skinned women who are fully clothes, or disgusting fat pigs or something. I have toyed with the idea of burning alive and also things like putting my arm up her ass up to my shoulder and seeing if I can pull everything out. sick shit, for sure, but I cum like a madman every time.

have you considered channeling this fetish into writing? writing fetish stories or books? 50 Shades is just some poorly written internet fanfic shit that went mega big.. maybe you could be next.

what's your favorite way to kill her?

Slow cutting, disembowelment while alive, car batteries, suspension torture.

I do enjoy writing such things, I could probably make a killing as a snuff writer or something.

Slicing the throat is the ending of mine as opposed to hanging.

The pulling out through the anus is inspired my friend

I prefer the story writing to enacting it, stories can come alive in so many ways.

I like suspension stuff, but I usually use that in torture side of the story. Except of course for hanging them, technically they are suspended. Disembowelment whilst alive is basically the arm up the ass trying to pull out what I can. That just seem really hot to me, and like it would be kind of slow and painful for her.

car batteries you say? slow cutting? could you elaborate?

you could potentially user. It would be better than just wasting the talent on cumming alone. Though, for real user, you should work on getting control on your drinking. Giving it up entirely may be the solution. It will kill you and it isn't a pleasant death.

that just seem so boring honestly. like big slice, oh she ded nao.

thanks. I think the idea being shoulder deep up her ass would cause her so much pain, and I honestly wonder what it would feel like. then just trying to grab a fist full of her inside and pulling them out. It seems really hot.

That's the point I was trying to make.
It's hard to plead insanity when you're facing premeditated murder charges. Insane people (typically) don't plan out every intricate detail of a murder.

With my disembowelment I like to slice open the abdomen, keep her alive while removing them then reach into her chest space to pull out her heart.

Car batteries work when you tie the victims nipples to them, or the clitorial hood. In terms of slow cutting you can remove parts of the body, nipples, genitals, tongue etc slowly keeping the victim alive.

The anus idea is double whammy for pain, ingenious may I add.

Good to see you made a new friend closet faggot.

Attached: 1547160939838.jpg (652x869, 341K)

I'm diagnosed with Psychosis and Schizophrenia but I get your point.

Then think about your life after. In prison rotting away.

I have no aim of enacting anything aside from my writings as of the foreseeable future, I may just off myself if I successfully publish one of my tamer horror works and garner a legacy through that (even if small and insignificant).

I'm glad you like the anus idea. You're free to use it, though if you do get rich, then I expect you to purchase me one petite Brazilian teen each year on my birthday. Someone no one is going to miss, you know, for science.

Oh yeah, slow cutting I can understand now. But still car batteries? would that not just be a painful shock torture? I assume you'd need a few batteries to electrocute someone to death?

Came here in hope for some necrophilia shots and you fags post nothing

we're all G-d's children, user. Bless you.

You have a deal my friend, and yeah the battery is more a torture than a murder in the narrative unless she's doused in water and rigged to a few, normally quite early on as a build up to bigger things but I've tried to make it a slower fatality.

With the throat cut you get a nice description of the gurgling etc you can take advantage of, can drag it out.

G-d written like the Jewish way?

Im aint a gangster's children nigger

Attached: 1558929867032.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

Samefaggot replying to himself thread.
Yea Forums cant get any lamer.

Ed Kemper,
Is that you?

' I put her HEAD ON A STICK!'

Get mental help, now. You should be locked up.

Basically yes, if it works I might consider keep going

It's for people like you that we put locks on doors. Sick fuck.

Seriously OP, this will get worse, but it is treatable. Go see a doctor and tell them you are thinking about hurting someone but you want help before you do. You won't be able to get away with it in this day and age of DNA, so just fix it before it becomes a problem you can't ignore.

Attached: cavepainting.png (733x594, 109K)