Actual job stability isn't real

Actual job stability isn't real.

Nearly everyone is easily replaceable.

No one is actually really financially stable in this country besides the exceptionally smart.

Agree or disagree?

Attached: 1553679874333.jpg (749x676, 48K)

get a union job

there are lots of reasons not to, but poor job stability isn't one of them

*or business owners that have made it

So basically you are either someone's bitch with no real job stability, are exceptional at your job, or have a business that succeeds (odds are against you) and that leads to financial stability.

Those are your 3 options.

Why not talk about the systemic cancer of designing a system that depends on unemployment for its very existence?

I rejected this one union because they made ot clear they would kick you out of the job site easily if you don't follow their instructions on point. That is cut throat.

But... that's construction. My sister is in a union as an administrator and she says it's pretty chill and iirc, she can work from home once a week.

Only issue is they are limited and are hard to join. They are the minority of jobs available.

Agree
It’s all about power positions, the ability to conform and do like everyone else
If you dare being yourself or stand up to those who abuse their positions, everyone turn their backs on you and you eventually get set up to either quit or get fired
Sadly, that’s pretty much the same outside of workplace
Fuck this gay earth

That's because, in the US, the Taft-Hartley Act slowly killed unions and turned them into extensions of management and banned any and all effective tactics.

Meh. The ruling class CAN be exterminated. They have been before, on occasion.

>besides the exceptionally smart
exceptionally smart never got anyone dick outside of school

It got Michelangelo a pretty sweet gig as a weapons designer.

That's why you need to start doing a side hustle that'll eventually give you full wages, whether it's a business, website, services, whatever, you need to make sure you rely on your own

disagree, the exceptionally ruthless are wealthy because they dont give a shit about anything besides how much they can sock away

>eventually
Enjoy your underageb&

This. The ruling class are liars, cheaters, swindlers, and murderers. Everyone who has ever been part of it should be killed and their entire family line sanitized.

well not all of them, but yes the vast majority

Usually true. My job is as stable as you can get fortunately.

mortatician?

Idaho National Laboratory.

No. ALL of them. Only children and cucks need to be ruled, and cucks can work out finding a ruler for themselves.
Direct democracy is the ONLY system that will not eventually inure to the benefit of a tiny class.

wrong. next

ya

thats true since democracy is basically mob rule

yeah thats kinda how capitalism works dumbass
be good at what you do

Kek, believing what rich people told you in order to enrich themselves.
It's as if the entire public K-12 system were designed to create dependent children, and the entire private K-12 system were designed to create people who will enforce that dependency and preserve the system.
The founders were a bunch of rich aristocrats. Their ONLY concern was to create and preserve a landed gentry, and to not have to answer to anyone. EVERYTHING they said and did should be considered through that lens because any other is feel-good rationalization.

>I'm okay with being a cock!
Who's the dumbass again, dumbass?

It's retarded that jobs aren't created to help society. They are created to maximize profits for a business. Basically a country of sociopath fuck heads like you.

Obviously some jobs are necessary and should be done correctly, thing is productivity is over emphasized to the point where it's toxic.

You bunch of slack jawed faggots just dont like to work. At my work we hire new people every week. Mostly good for nothing ghetto ass niggers. 1/100 make it. People are just lazy.

Read Cuck/conformist 101
You have no backbone.

>jewing is the very basis of society
Show circumcised sociopathic gaymer benis

I agree. This is the most sensible realistic post for the majority of people. I still wouldn't be proud of being a top field hand though.

>t.slack-jawed faggot posting from the basement
Stop larping as your parents

You agree because you are a literal retard that can't be OBJECTIVE

Atleast hes not a worthless bum.

It's weird that, when cucks talk about the magnificence of the market and its infinite wisdom, they never talk about the labor market that BY DESIGN is made to never clear.

We don't care what your parents said when they were all up in your face last night, NEET. Stop larping as them.

Oh I'm so mad... *yawn*

Lay off the meth buddy maybe your life will turn around.

I suspect that daddy issues, and the concomitant weirdness about and pathological need to see authority being done, are well over-represented on imageboards.

Go away, son, I'm on the clock.

I work in a dog shelter and I would say that my job is extremely safe. No one ever comes here looking for a job, if anything I would say no one could last 4 days doing this job.

I'm a hard worker so I survive. But stability is life

Dont hurt yourself

Good for you.

I could do your job.

Odd assumption, but okay?

You take care of pets all day and sometimes give em the needle right?

Hes mental and has no point. Just ignore him.

Me shitting at work right now

Attached: 20190606_150417.jpg (2560x1920, 964K)