Asmongold just hit 20,000 subs on Twitch, how much do you think he's making a month off that?

Asmongold just hit 20,000 subs on Twitch, how much do you think he's making a month off that?

Attached: asmongold-profile_image-f7ddcbd0332f5d28-300x300.png (300x300, 117K)

Still not as much as your mom makes sucking niggers.

>561216▶
fat cunt your nans dead

On the other hand, it is easy to calculate what this individual is making on his paying subscribers.

If we decide that x is the specific (with the sense of per unit mass) subscribers work, the internal source term.
Then y represents body accelerations (per unit mass) acting on the continuum, for example likes, views, shares, and so on.

So the case of constant and uniform density is the only one not requiring the continuity equation as additional equation regardless of the presence or absence of the incompressible constraint. In fact, the case of incompressible Asmongold equations with constant and uniform density being analyzed is a toy model featuring only two simplified equations, so it is ideal for didactical purposes even if with limited physical relevancy.

Ops, forgot the equation.

However, I do trust that you understood this without seeing the actual equation, user.
If not, you should study more.

Attached: sosimple.png (400x282, 15K)

idk but vanilla wow looks fucking awesome

In subs alone a minimum of 50k a month but that’s not accounting for tier 2 or 3 subs, donations, and the fact that he is insanely popular and probably gets a bigger cut from twitch then the standard 50/50 smaller streamers get.

Please stay out of the discussion if this is your contributions.

Come back with science, math and real knowledge. This is not for those who use milk on their cereal - this is for the real roodypoos.

Englissh first language no.
But i have great vegine

Yea most big streamers get 60% instead of half from subs.

"Yea most" (snippet) - SHUT THE FUCK UP. THIS IS SCIENCE. I AM SCIENCE OF ASMON.

Now go eat hamburger, stupid fat hat.

I think all together we can safely say he probably takes in over 100k a month. I believe he has no sponsors (which I can’t really blame a company for not wanting that to be the face of their product). He is doing well for himself.

Ignoring the solution that is right here

who the fuck is this dude man, youtube jsut one day started recommending videos of him reacting to other random vidoes.

He is a huge world of warcraft streamer on Twitch.

>Hey guys, look at all these fancy words I copied from my Cal 2 textbook! Aren't I smart?

he's funny at times

he's a small-medium streamer on twitch still gets smashed by less casual players

he probably has a 70/30 deal or something like that so a little over 60k a month at least. Donations are unpredictable and can vary wildly depending on the streamer but we're probably still talking tens of thousands of dollars a months in donations. On top of that we have normals ads on stream, which can be incredibly profitable, I'd say also a couple of thousands from ads. Then we have bounties and sponsored streams, but I don't watch him so I don't really know how many of those he does, but again, we are talking dozens of thousands of dollars.

My final estimate is in the neighborhood of 150-200k a month I'd say.

Well compared to Ninja and Tim and the like sure he isn’t massive but even right now he has over 36000 viewers which is nowhere near small. Hell right now he is even beating Tim and the only streamer I could find above him is Ninja. He is a large streamer like it or not.

Yeah I’d say min 100k a month. If he had sponsors willing to work with him he could be making a insane amount of money. I didn’t even think of the ad revenue as well.

watch the disguised toast video to get a rough idea on how much a streamer makes

fuck I forgot about channel sponsors, if he has a couple of those he EASILY reached 200k no problem

He's getting paid whatever it costs to have pink sparkles fuvk you per month. That is the new metric. Your welcome.

I don’t believe he has any...even Blizzard won’t touch him.

I don't care. I'm sick of seeing this faggot in my recommended list

its public info idiot, 1 sub gives you 2,5 bucks, being a big streamer over 10k constant viewers gives you 3,5 bucks for every sub.
so as a minimum he gets 50k, but twitch doesnt pay in months, he will receive the full 50k over multiple months stacking up with other payments and the follow up from following months

this. Some of the retards here posting some fucked up math equasions like wtf.

Partnered streamers get a 80/20 cut per sub unlike affiliates who only get 50/50

gopher head looking ass

twitch pay every 15days now. he is clearing 25k week via subs and donos.

i like the way you called someone an idiot and then post your idiotic shite like you have a fucking clue how shit works. fucking idiot.

What kind of small-medium streamer has 20k subs? I don't know who this guy is but that doesn't sound like a small streamer.
Streamers with 5k subs are generally above 200k followers and thousands of viewers already and that's not small either.

He is literally the biggest (or second) world of warcraft streamer lol.

i don't get his appeal. he's shit at games, even his main game. and he seems to be one of those dickheads kids that gets off on being mean.