I was born male but I really want to be a girl. I try ignoring these feelings but they won't go away...

I was born male but I really want to be a girl. I try ignoring these feelings but they won't go away. Its not a sexual thing either, I want to be a girl even in mundane everyday situations. I can't explain why I just think I'd be happier that way, even if I wasn't super pretty.

I don't think I'm trans tho cuz I like girls and I don't have gender dysphoria. I'm just not a big fan of being a guy. Am I insane? Is this something everyone feels? Help me Yea Forums I really don't want to admit this to anyone IRL and risk getting mocked.

Attached: 56dxpvnry9901.jpg (638x336, 32K)

Attached: 1559223996678.jpg (732x814, 73K)

Yeah see I don't have anything like that so I don't think I'm trans. I don't want to take hormones but if I could be magically turned into a girl and have everyone think I had always been that way I would do it in a heartbeat.

Kill yourself tranny Faggot

How am I a faggot if I like girls? I don't want to fuck men.

so you are not a strawman but rather literally a transgirl
why do you give so much of a fuck about how people mischaracterize you and others like you and pretend to be different when you can just embrace what you are and be what you want to be?
you think they are going to be any less hostile towards you or what you want to be?
you don't owe them shit so why let them indoctrinate you? these faggots will hate you no matter what, so just fuck them and live your life how you see it fit

So you're a make up wearing Faggot who wants to chop off his dicc to fuck women because you can't get laid?

sorry but you are a tranny. a tranny is any person who wants to become the opposite gender from how they were born.

if you never act on it, you are golden. otherwise you will probably suicide after you realize true transition is not possible with our current understanding of medical science.

you could always be a twink if you aren't built like a linebacker.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be something else, or wishing you were born as something else. I wish I was born a Saiyan. It doesn't necessarily mean youre trans and it doesn't mean you're not. Also not every person who transitions has dysphoria in the first place. Being trans is different for every person and you shouldn't expect it to be a cookie cutter thing. You're not insane, you're just wondering about another life. If you really think you're trans then you should get help about it and think about it for a while. It's not something you would wanna get involved in if you weren't sure.

Most likely you're just a regular guy daydreaming

You're not. People here are irrational. Besides, why worry about being called a faggot when you could just not care and do that you like

Once you start taking hormones your gonna be begging for dick

yes, because those who don't act on it (and don't come out) just conveniently aren't on the radar of suicide statistics, so obviously this means they do not kill themselves (at higher rates)
you know you can post on Yea Forums without acting retarded, right?

Are you me...…? I have the exact same thoughts I swear

Do you cross dress?

I have a theory that trannies are much more intellectually apt than cis people

no retard, because people who don't act on it don't get relentlessly bullied and discriminated against because they don't appear outwardly deviant. therefore their suicide rate is lower.

next time try doing a little critical thinking.

So this can't be anything else? I really don't want to be trans, transitioning scares the shit out of me I just wanna be a regular girl.

I used to as a kid but I grew a lot more than my sister so I don't really have any clothes to steal anymore.

I have a girlfriend

Yeah I feel the exact same way. All of my cousins were girls and I basically grew up with them and maybe that has something to do with it.

I mean I have a girlfriend and I'm not into fags but I've always had a thing for painting my nails and although I've never played around with makeup before, growing up I saw my cousins doing their makeup all the time and I always wanted to see what I'd look like if I had makeup on. Girls just have so many different options and I tend to gravitate towards most of them.

You're either trans or just a man who likes effeminate things. It's whatever either way. Just do what you like

total fags who are in denial

I remember when I was a kid painting my nails with my mom and little sister and then my dad came home and got super mad about it. I still don't get why he freaked out like that tbh.

>women get treated like shit
>Iwanttobethelittlegirl.png
>will eventually complain about mistreatment

Says the total fag in denial

I know women have it harder a lot of the time but I can't help but feel jealous of them in spite of that. I don't even know what I'm jealous of exactly which is why I'm so confused.

How does wanting to wear girly clothes make you a fag? If he's fucking girls and not guys, then no matter what he wears he's not a fag

If you want to be a girl and you're not a girl, that makes you trans. You can repress it and refuse to act on it if you want but that doesn't change the fact that you're trans. You'll probably be happier in the long

Completely seriously I'm a guy who knows for a total fact my life would have been easier if I had been born a female. I had a fucked up family and childhood and being female would have kept some of the insane levels of pressure away, I was always told to do everything dad wanted the way he wanted, all the time and it was honestly a lot of bullshit. Asian dad mene tiers of shit. 0% chance he treats me like such shit if I was daddy's little girl.

Your mileage may vary,

Wanting to be a girl doesn't make you trans, retard. I wish I was born a Saiyan and would love to be one, but that doesn't make me trans species or whatever. Feeling the need so hard to be a girl that it makes it hard for you to function and live your life is being trans.

>I wish I was born a Saiyan and would love to be one

The difference is that females exist and Saiyans do not, this is common sense dude

Women exist, retard. Saiyans aren't real and trans species isn't a thing.

you'd better just kill yourself. you will NEVER be a girl. deal with it.

Neither of you can read. I said just wanting to be a girl doesn't mean you're trans. Having a crippling desire to live as a woman to the point that it causes you problems is more what it's like to be trans. It's not just a want thing

Sounds like someone's upset about being non passable

Well yeah I agree but I do have a crippling desire to live as a woman so there you go

Non passable tranny lul

sounds like someone has sand in their medically fashioned mutilated penis pretend "vagina"

Do you have a discord? I'll pretend your my girlfriend and love you for along time!

live happy or die sad

What if I'm okay being I guy for the most part but I always feel like I'm never as happy as I could be if I was born a girl.

still a fag

I think you're confusing the term "trans" in a broader sense with the strict medical definition. If you wish you were born a different sex, you're trans. But only if it does affect your everyday life with depression, retreat from social interactions, etc., it accounts as a medical condition, and that's where you can get treatment, in case you want.

Then I really think you should find a therapist in your area who deals with gender issues and go talk to them instead of asking this board. A therapist can help you figure out if you're just going through a phase or if this is something more. Just go talk to someone, please

>wish I was a horse sometimes
>guess I'm trans

There's no cure for being trans, it's a miserable life

Fuck. I wish I knew this before I went through puberty! I wanted to be a girl since I was like five but I didn't know about any of this shit! My parents probably would have let me do it too what the fuck.

Attached: juGEJaP.jpg (1280x720, 276K)

Yeah my dad was pretty homophobic and the only times I painted my nails was when I spent days living with my mom. Luckily he never found out and to this day he thinks I'm a good son so that didn't really have any negative impact on me. The girl that I'm dating right now actually said that she wouldn't mind doing my makeup someday. She knows me pretty well and she understands where I'm coming from and why I'm into feminine things. She actually thinks I'm a better boyfriend than all of her previous boyfriends and I don't know if she's just saying it to make me feel better, but since the very beginning our relationship has been based on trust and communication and she's never given me any reason to not believe her so I don't see why she would lie.

I've never been attracted to guys, and I've always dated girls. I completely get why people would assume shit right away but they'll never truly understand because their experiences were a lot different than mine. I just do me and let everyone else say what they want, they're free to say whatever and do whatever, I can really care less.

How old are you

OP here. That's the exact same same relationship I have with my girlfriend. She's really good at makeup and I already have long hair so when she did it once and I actually looked like a girl and not how I thought I'd look (I thought I'd look like a man in drag). My heart was practically beating out of my chest at my reflection.

Post feet

20. Why?

Just manifest it into a small kink. Maybe you're a masochist who like women talking down on you or some shit.
It's healthier to make it a sex thing especially if your girl respects it.
Don't go down the transition road. It's a really dark path man.

Well yes, trans-species then. Literally speaking, "trans" just means "going over". You may have to specify what kind of border it is you're passing.

All children playing pretend games are trans

What dark path? Transgirl here, coming right from the doc, 100% T-free guaranteed. Never felt better.

Then you're not too late. 25 is pretty much the cut off where you can take hrt and in a few years if you learn how to dress right you'll probs be passable. Being passable doesn't necessarily mean being pretty tho, ugly women pass as women all the time

Most of my family disowned me

Good. As long as you're happy. Surgery typically turns our very ugly. Like just a gaping flesh wound. I'm not show how they even experience pleasure. It doesn't seem reasonable. I'm straight and I'd rather have a trans girl with a penis than one post op.

Do you pass?

I actually did convince myself it was a kink for a while but I recently realized that it doesn't really count as a kink if I also want to be a girl in situations that aren't sexual at all. I just feel like I'd be able to be myself, if that makes sense.

You're not trans. It's sexual. It's escapist. You don't like yourself as much as you should. You're obsessed with anime girls and you probably talk to people who call you cute.

Stop it.

Get a hobby.

You might not have gender dysphoria but you 100%have a mental illnes. get proffesional help

Be cute then. No need to identify as a female or something. Embrace being more feminine. I think cute boys are the best tbh. Wear sweaters n stuff.

Serious question: How many slice of life anime series did you watch recently?

I have a hobby. I really like programming.

None. I don't watch that much anime. I watch some stuff like one punch man and attack on titan but I'm not a huge weeb or anything.

>programming
How did I fucking guess

I mean an outdoor hobby where you aren't constantly being bombarded by anime bullshit. You have no idea what being a girl is like. You want to be a cute parody of a girl, but even then no you do not.

You want to be loved, and you aren't.

Have you considered a lobotomy

Attached: 716c6c4824381b9e5805bd82056e8bd3.jpg (1000x1123, 219K)

If I had to choose, I'd rather be a masculine woman than a feminine man.

I have a pretty good relationship with my gf and I talk to other people IRL every day. I'm not some sort of shut in weeb, despite being on this website.

>Do you pass?
Don't think so, been a bit late to the case (mid-20's). The goal isn't necessarily to be a full-on woman though, I just wanna be more of... me. Surgeries are risky and probably disappointing, so a no for me. But HRT got rid of my emotional blockades, improves my looks, healed my skin (had terrible acne before), and even fixed my sexuality/horniness. Not one single regret.

I think that you just wanna be cute or sexy because you’re just an fugler irl. I’m a fatass irl so I know how you feel.

I think I look pretty good for a guy actually. I'm super skinny so I guess that could be better but I have a nice looking face. Its just that I'd much rather be an average looking woman than an attractive man.

can u post face
i love qts

Attached: 1559512509696.jpg (229x231, 44K)

Yeah I don't plan on making any sort of transition, it's just a fun thing I'll do at home with my girl. I don't mind going out with my nails painted though. I guess it's just a fun thing that I like to do when I'm at home, kind of like when people try on different/new clothes or styles of clothes at home. Or when they wear clothes that they'll only wear at home, or when they try out differently hairstyle etc. I just don't see anything wrong with wanting to change the way you look and feel, in my case none of it is permanent.

fucking see

Attached: 1559582145238.jpg (720x735, 52K)

I speak for myself not for others.