CONFESS YOUR SECRETS BITCHES

CONFESS YOUR SECRETS BITCHES

Attached: 1559756306875.jpg (900x900, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uK27_FLLFyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i accidentally send an explicit pic of my gf to a good friend.
now he give me instructions to fuck my gf and i make pics and vids for him.

i send him rough facefuck, mouthgag, piss play (once i piss in her ass) analhook vids and many more.
i have 950GB of hardcore pics and vids of my gf
I am addicted to send him dirty stuff

It's a fantastic slippery slope, that's awesome. You're a damn good friend

As soon as my Mum dies. I will off myself and leave my share to my brother and sister. She has kids and he has a better chance to make it in this life.

I used my ex's flashlight yesterday.
Yes I cleaned it out, before and after.
Still feel a little grossed out. Felt good though. I can see why people use them.
I don't think I'm gonna use one again. It's a little weird. Worth the experience though.

Attached: 1557513578173m.jpg (649x1024, 75K)

My ex broke my heart pretty badly, and I'm really tempted to show her nudes to some of her guy friends, but I don't trust them enough not to tell her

I'm in love with my ex-gfs sister. I had sex with her a bit before I broke up with her sister. We were best friends before the breakup. She got mad at me for dumping her sister, I dunno why. I haven't talked with her since. I miss her like crazy man.

I wouldn't. As a guy I say hell yeah! Share the pics.
As another sentient being, I say don't do it. You'll just feel like a shitty person. Go be the man you wanna be, not some immature boy.

I used to be in love with my sister as a teen. I would constantly masterbate to her underwear and look up her skirt/down her blouse. Once I got a real gf at 16-17, I got over it and hardly talk to her now.

saw a ufo irl lyfe
right above meh
dreams are trippy

currently jerking off to pics i stole in hs from best friend

How did you steal them?

google phtos

how do you get the pics? please tell me

how do you do that exactly?

thirsty much

I'm married but can't stop thinking about my old fuck buddy. Almost to the point that I want to reach out..

Tell me about the fuck buddy. And what about them can you not get out of your mind?

I'm married (hetero). I had sex with a guy on a business trip and caught VD. I basically convinced my wife that I caught it from a tractor seat.

I beat off to my neighbors teen daughter

Attached: E9C554C7-5A93-4B9F-B377-7A20EEA87BDB.jpg (750x607, 198K)

A few months ago friend of my wife stayed with us for about a week because she left her ex and needed a place to stay.

During her stay some mild sexual tension had built up and I really, REALLY wanted to fuck her.

One day I was showering and knew she’d be home soon, so I left the shower door unlocked just because the thought of we coming in and fucking me in he shower made my dick diamonds.

Sometimes I think if she had made a move I might have gone for it. But that’s one of those things you never know until you’re in the moment I guess.

Our entire relationship began through texting and we explored so many different aspects of our sexuality first through text and then through actual physical contact. We fucked off and on for years and then just stopped. First they got married, and then I got married and deleted their phone number. I super regret it since they haven't reached out to me, either.

It’s probably for the best, user. My last fuck buddy before I got married was a thicc blonde girl I went to high school with. I took her back cherry and made her an anal freak. She was obsessed with my cum and always wanted it in her or on her. She started catching baby fever right around when I broke it off. Not cause she wanted kids, but the thrill of unprotected sex had been too much for her to resist.

My wife is a little more tame and sometimes I miss the wild sex, but the wife is a much better person and still likes to get fucked hard. I just have to get her into anal.

any pics of fuckbyddy?

My roommate fucks my GF very regularly while I work away. He fucks her bareback and usually cums inside her. He sends me pics and vids and tells me how he slaps her about and makes her call him daddy. When I'm back home we just act like it doesn't happen. She moans so loudly that the neighbours must definitely know as we live in a terrace and probably think I don't know. We call her "The house whore" and she refers to herself as this when she is telling me stuff. "The house whore was put to work tonight my love.", etc.

I love it.

Pic very related: Him about to plow her.

Attached: IMG-20190521-WA0003.jpg (1200x1600, 170K)

I frequently fap thinking of a colleague's daughter. She's 9

this, this so much

my laptop was in the kitchen and at windows login i had a slide show of my wife in stockings, high heels, lingerie, ballgag, nudes. her cousin, age 22 saw the complete slideshow about 25 pictures and did not leave until I busted her. She smiled and go to the livingroom

Go for it

Hey user, how the hell did you ever talk her into that? I've always wanted to pull off something like this

They live together. Sexual tension was already there. Just when I was fuckj g het got her to fantasise it. Once she'd fantasised for a while suggested she do it. Didn't tell her but I told him she wanted it and he admitted he did too.

Pic related: His cock about to get slammed up her whore cunt.

Attached: IMG-20190331-WA0007.jpg (1200x1600, 168K)

Hell of a story. Did you deliberately leave it open for her to find? Would you ever do it again?

I frequently jerk off thinking about murdering a particular girl I knew, I even edit webpages of news sites using developer tools to envision the headlines once they found her dismembered corpse. There's a whole intricate story often too with the murder, I like it to be so real to the extent I find real road names for the news stories and everything. It feels so real it's perfect, sometimes I just photoshop her into a morgue or something then blur it to shit and add a "Documenting Reality" watermark to make it seem like someone posted about me murdering her.

Every time I see my friends socked feet I just want to my face in her soles and sniff

My brother once walked in on an ex changing and saw her half nude, I loved it, so now I occasionally look for opportunities to "accidentally" expose her to him.

>this girl killed by niggers and it's all my fault all becuse of me
youtube.com/watch?v=uK27_FLLFyI
>be me Comic-Con
>see this girl
>date her
>she told me that she got raped before by a nigger and he Boasting about it
>charges dropped for lack of evidence
>i got mad really mad and got out searching for him
>let us just say he won't bother anyone again
>i travel and came back she is fuckn died
>but i got her revenge sweet revenge
i cannot say more

Attached: 1557607220511.jpg (768x768, 69K)

You're a very wise individual, awesome user.

i dont blame you

Also sent him like every nude I had of her to put the temptation even higher.

Pic related: His load on her chest.

Attached: IMG-20190409-WA0005.jpg (1200x1600, 160K)

Unfortunately not. Used to have a ton of good nudes but my hard drive died. Every now and then I rummage through my house looking for a thumb drive that might still have my fap material on it.

She was about 5’7”, maybe 175 pounds, big tits, great ass and some dick sucking lips that most women would have to pay for. Natural blonde with blue eyes and a trimmed bush. Pink nipples.

>the absolute state of the mid-west

best friend stayed over the weekend. knowing that our walls are thin, i fucked my wife loud enough to be heard. as expected, i heard my best friend jerk off and came right after i creampied my wife. this made me hard again and i went for round two. let's just say, my friend lost some sleep over the weekend.

I can only nut to pizza. And I've been to prison for distributing it

Men like you are pathetic. Strongly consider suicide

Attached: PhkqCqE.png (326x326, 155K)

sorry, i have to report you to the authorities. threats of terrorism like this is now illegal.

College girlfriend was taking a shower in the dorms when someone pulled the fire alarm. She ran out, fell and nearly busted her ass. Couldn't find her clothes or towel, presumably they were grabbed by someone else, so she lumbered outside of the building in the buff. Someone helped her of course, but a ton of people still got to see it all out in the open.

Working on something similar user. Sent all of my girl's nudes to a room mate, got her to open up to the idea of using her, got him to admit to wanting to fuck her senseless. Just need to get her fantasizing

best friend ever

A 10yo girl left her used panties to my home. I wore them and used them to fap.

We promise not to save them and post them on the webz

I’ve been playing with this internet girls feelings. Recently got one of them to come down to Arizona. The thing is. I live in Florida

Nice dubs! Did you do something to her?

I hope my best friend dies

You won't regret it.

Attached: IMG-20190331-WA0008.jpg (1200x1600, 131K)

>Tractor seat

On one hand, stay married because your wife sounds about as sharp as a sack of wet mice to buy that bullshit.

Or the other hand, she knows you are full of shit, and let it slide because she's stepping out on you as well.

fucked my stepmom for a year when i was 13, once she came into my bedroom drunk and gave me a blowjob while my friend was sleeping in the bunk above me

I’ve been talking to an internet girl to the point of online dating. It’s not my thing and I like someone IRL. It just find it funny how you can ply people so easily. She booked a flight to see me in Chicago. The thing is, the only reason I did this was for a buddy of mine. I live in Florida

I get into attractive girl's iClouds by guessing their security questions. I have over 1000 backups. I sometimes hope that iCloud would take away two factored accounts so I can the rest over my miserable life gaining access to accounts over and over again.

I'm fairly certain a drunken ex got assaulted at college, because she woke up one morning, completely naked, face down on the ground, with a UTI and a very sore pussy

smoking hot body. Those hands ruined it for me

what if she has a kid? then what? just curious.

Quite obviously he already has considered it. But being pathetic he therefore continued being

I've been talking to an almost 16 year old for a bit online and in time I would like to actually meet with him and fuck him, amongst other things. We've talked voice to voice and he's seen me while video chatting. We've sent eachother a lot of photos. I like doing wild requests that he asks of me. Knowing he busts to me turns me on. Last night I poured melted ice cream on my body for him and rubbed myself with it. I know a lot of people would find it wrong but we really do get along well beyond sexual shit.

Tits or gtfo

Stfu fag

I catfished my mother in law. The only pics I've sent her that are actually me are of my cock.
I don't even find her attractive, just something I did for whatever reason and it escalated over time. To be honest she's overweight and ugly but it turns me on so much.
She was unsure at first but I eventually managed to get her to send tit pics. With praise and encouragement, this progressed to full nudes, masturbation vids and all kinds of kinky shit. The fact she has no idea is what makes it so good.
The jewel in my collection is a video of her with a dildo up her ass while she's working her pussy with another dildo I sent her which was molded from my cock. Throughout she talks about how big my dick is and how good it feels inside her. It goes for about 10 minutes until she stares straight into the camera as she orgasms.

I can't even count how many times I've jerked over it. I know keeping all this stuff is risky and my marriage would be over if my wife found out. I just can't get rid of it.

i share real sex stories about drunk/asleep girls
my kik is ihkzz if interested

Dunno. Irresponsible I guess. Abort the fucker?

I'm addicted to sharing pictures of my girlfriend with friends, but I wanna take it further, have them touch her, grab her, fuck her. And I know a few would be happy to, but I know she'd never agree

we're in the same boat...

are u this guy?

How did you get started? Do you have any good ideas how to start? I want to share my wife pics with friends too

nope.

I'm this guy -->

>someone

nice, next time a friend sleep over i make the same.
this is my story

I'd occasionally drop stories about our sex life and how hot she was till they started to question more and more. Get them wondering how much of a slut she could be, and get them thinking sexually about her. From there, just have to offer to show pictures to go with. They like the pictures, you just show them more, and if you feel like it, offer to share. That's how I did it anyway. Get them thinking about her, wanting her sexually, and they'll go with it pretty easily

me and my fwb fingered a girl who has a bf
basically came back from class with this girl my fwb introduced me to in my first year of collage and started "playfully" playing with her like alot of ass touching and contact
eventually we're in my fwb's room and the girl lets me play with her ass for like 30 mins.
she's letting me get away with shit like rubbing my thumb on her pussy and spreading her ass cheeks so i decide its probably cool to shoot for it and i ask her if i can see the underwear she's wearing.
she says if you want and me and my fwb are over the fucking moon.
I pull her pants down and she's wearing a thong and i can see her asshole it was nice, her butt cheeks were pretty pale too,
nack to playing with her ass for like 5 mins and i stick my thumb under her thong and rub her pussyhole.
she kinda pushes her ass up into it and i figure that i'm all green
after a bit of thumb rubbing i just stick my middle finger in and my fwb holds her ass apart
We switched out fingering a couple times, she didn't cum but she told us she felt good.
Like a week after my fwb tells me she feels guilty for letting that happen and that she really likes her bf
Me and my fwb still want to fuck her and when she breaks up with her current it's def happening

Attached: 1437829780736.jpg (399x600, 23K)

hot story... so cousin enjoyed what she saw?

yeah, i'm slowing trying to have my friend shoot a boudoir set of my wife. i imagine alcohol and some weed involved and maybe he'll touch her and maybe even score a bj.

You are not afraid that someone will tell your wife

yeah she like it

Gor a photographer friend I take it? Sounds like a fun time user

yeah... and he shoots a lot of erotica/boudoir sets. so i know he'll do it.

we're all friends here :>

I'm studying to be a history/french techer because of my hebephilia

Fear and risk is part of the fun I suppose. Find people you really know you can trust and then you know you're onto something.

what was the dirtiest pic/video u share with friends?

When i was 19, my 15 yr old sister would bug the shit out of me to take her friends and her places and drop them off because none of them were driving yet. I fucking hated doing it. One night I was in a particularly pissed off mood when she asked me to haul her screeching cunt friends somewhere and I refused. There was a guy there she really wanted to see, so she begged and begged me. So I just said if she would let me cum in her mouth I would take them anywhere they wanted thinking there would be no fucking way she'd say ok. She yucked and grossed and whatnot before saying ok. I couldn't believe it. Thinking she was bluffing, I simply stood up and whipped my cock out. She sat right there staring at it. I started stroking and got hard and she still just sat there. I then jerked myself off in front of my sister and when I was getting ready to cum, told her to open up. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. I jizzed all in her mouth. She coughed and gagged and ran to the bathroom to wash her mouth out. I laughed my ass off. She then called me an asshole and told me not to ever ask her to do that again. I zipped my cock back in my pants and asked where they wanted me to take them.

Pic not related, but fucking close.

Attached: 013_1000.jpg (680x786, 117K)

how many years have passed since?

A good friend and his wife opened their marriage--mostly to cucking--and I was her first.

We've been fucking behind his back for a few months now.

Damn nice. I mean I would do it just to ogle them. Anything further would be too much

which was hotter, cucking him with him knowing or doing it behind his back?

that''s my plan.
i do study it because i'm interested in education tho

Dude that’s fucked. Where did she come down from?

I don’t understand how you’re ok with this. You voluntarily cucked yourself?

Behind his back has been a lot more fun for me and she's been a lot more open. I think she doesn't feel as much pressure to perform for him, she just likes to fuck.

About 15.

makes perfect sense.

I like to lick and smell unwashed pussy

Attached: 2WL0Dce.jpg (3000x4000, 1.03M)

The few times we've done with him home it's been so much more comfortable. I told her last week that I wish he wasn't home every time and she agreed. I think she's going to try to set it up so we cuck him while he stays at a hotel or something. She's loving it.

you're fucking nasty

how long did it take you to cum and what was she doing when sitting there? look on her face?

did you guys ever talk about it again

good for you. i wish i could do the same.

Hot.

You didn't even try to make it sound convincing. Consider roping yourself.

Attached: 1525467158216.jpg (266x189, 10K)

post wins

Will it make him mad if he finds out?

me too

Describe the little princess to us

I really want to fuck and fill up a cute petite little 13-15 year old and then grow old with them and marry them

Good man

Had this same relationship with my ex’s sister she blocked me on everything once I dumped her sister feel you there man

You can try only if she lives somewhere else, as do mutual friends.

Don't shit where you eat. I say from experience.

No condom full sex?

I regularly post anywhere I can trying to be food for a snake. I've copied and pasted the messages more times than I can count.

It would take a 23-27 foot retic.

[email protected]

Uhmm... I would see a therapist my friend

I started learning some photography, and after a while, progressed into making nude sessions of all my close girl friends. My GF helped convince some of them, and even joined one girl in a session.

Do you wish you could change that?

Now how in gods name does that happen? Why was a 10yo at your house and leave panties there?

Favorites?

I wanna fuck my stepsister.

Summerfag v seasoned degenerate.

When I have sex the donkey Kong socks STAY on.

photography seems god tier to get nudes and hook ups

I'm just too lazy to learn

I used ot be an acolyte at a local church when I was a young teen 13 or 14 had ot serve at a midweek service with a doddering old fool taking the service. only the usual 3 old ladies attend service. I got bored and jerked off under the Alb I was wearing during the intercessional prayers

I befriended her so her mom let her come to play at my home sometimes. Since it's hot we played with water and we got soaked from head to toe, so she changed before going back home, and she left her wet clothes here.

And how old were you?

this happened yesterday, and i'm over 30

That mom should have fucking known better Jesus Christ. I’m not even faulting you. You are a fucking legend

Dubs compels me to ask more about your little princess

Mom has to get off on the idea. Nobody is that fucking clueless.

Shit probably, he should fuck the mom too.

I fucked my older cousin a moth ago and it was the best pussy I ever plundered

Story?

This. And thats how you get mom's help.

Thank, I even got to lick her pussy a couple of times. The pussy of the little girl obviously

what you want to know? she's the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen

Well yeah, she's the most clueless person I've ever met.

No but I'd like to, she's 10/10

Maybe another day, just confessing it here

I binged on dollar store cakes and candies for three days and only gained a pound. I attribute this to taking two doses of laxative for two of the three days

>>What do you want to know

Fucking everything. How she looks cute little girl things she does whether you get accidental panty shots etc

three months ago, while playing hide and seek my sister caught me fucking my cousin. And suddenly she ask me "what are you doing?" I replied "I'm Killing *Awkward Silence*"..We haven't talked since then.

You dipshits act like it takes a plan to show a dude pics of a naked female. FFS how fucking beta is your group?

Accidental panty shots!? Dude she runs around the home with only panties on all the times, and sometime we share the bathroom when she pee. Yesterday she didn't have pants to put on, so she rode the bike home wearing just the panties and a tshirt

also she's shortl and she has those big deep eyes that can make a man cry

Alright I know this sounds like I'm mentally I'll but hear me out.

It looked like she was in deep need of saving, she had a desperate look of pleading for help from all the shit she got herself into, so I saved her. I never realized how pretty she was until today. We went back home and she gave me this huge, smooth ass kiss on the cheeks and went to bed. I got horny as fuck and rubbed one out. The next day we both came back from school and I couldn't help but stare at her.

Then this guy starts flirting with her randomly calling her a fucking princess. Like, really dude? A princess? First of all that's my fucking sister right there, second that's so 1880s.

It didn't seem too bad though. The next day we're talking before we go to sleep and she kisses me on the cheeks. Now that's done it. She starts stripping, starting with her bra. Man her boobs were so soft, softest things I've ever touched. They're like balloons but instead rubber there's skin. I put a condom on and we started banging.

The next day, I felt like I had to tell her the truth. I told her everything; that Darth Vader's our father and I'm off to face him for the final time.

I come to secrets threads and make up stories that sound real.

Earlier this year I got banned for a month for one of the fake stories I posted so I know the feels

Well when I got my IQ tested they had to call in twelve specialists. The first eleven couldn’t even understand me because I was switching between Latin, Greek, French, Icelandic, Russian, Chinese, and English. I was born in America and had never taken any language classes by the way. Even when they got a translator, the words I was using were much to proficient and the translators were confused. Once they were finally able to analyze the testing data, they calculated my IQ at 301. I was only two years, three weeks old at the time so I can only assume it has gone up ;)

The only reason I mention this is because it makes me cringe to read these obviously fake Facebook responses. Someone who had superior IQ like these posters “supposedly” do wouldn’t just have the overall IQ number, they’d be able to list their abilities across all areas (though for me, it’s all the same. Because “very superior” is the descriptor for anything above 130, they started having to tack on “verys” for me. So for example, I’m very very very very very very very very very very superior in my processing speed).

And of course, it’s a dead giveaway that they’re posting their IQ on Facebook, the watering hole for simpletons. If they want to discuss IQ, I’ll be waiting for them on Yea Forums.

Why wait, why not just do it now? After all, It's partly her fault you're such a fucked up degenerate.

Revenge porn is a crime so chill user

I used to sell my sisters dirty underwear.

Why does the picture look so different today?

>analhook

Attached: concern-35460915.png (500x474, 89K)

Last week I wrote one and a fag mod said they reported me to the FBI lol. What a bunch of douchebags.

Don't worry, FBI has no time to lose here

I didn't know Kim Jong Un was born in America.

>they

So, he's a guy and you're either a faggot or someone who needs to show us tits.

When I was married we would do 4somes with my friend and his wife. I loved watching him fuck my wife while his wife sucked my dick. He offered to blow me but I turned it down. I should have done it because it would be awesome to have 3 different people sucking me off on the reg.

A few months ago I met a guy on grindr. Once a week or so, I go on a run, make it by his house, let him aggressively use my ass and mouth, then go on my merry way.

Damn shame she'll never witness Armin eating Bertholdt and gaining his colossal Titan powers!

I have thoughts of raping one of my female friends and I really gotta stop thinking that.

I bet they are here posting shit

After my stepdad passed my mom started to have sex with different men at our house. I would sneak out of my room upstrairs at night and watch them fuck her. They were usually just 1 on 1 but one time she had a full on gangbang with five guys. I was kinda too young to know what is going on but I knew that I should propably shut my mouth and never talk about it. Today I fap to the memories.

I’m gay and my friend is straight and I would do anything to be his domesticated fuck toy.

What she look like? She still there?

does he like you ?

Backstory?

>950GB
only 950 gb? faggot

Wear booty shorts and thongs.
After that just wait

im addicted to posting diaper selfies

my goal is to be recognized irl

>be me
>27yr M
>Wife, 22. Hot. Mother in Law hot. Whole family hot.
>Wife has twin sisters 9 years younger. They stay over at our place sometimes as family is close.
>Me and wife go out one night, leave girls at home with some vodka and movies etc and they have a fun night away from parents
>feel like cool bro-in-law
>me and wife come home, 2am, wife shitfaced.
>take wife to bed and come downstairs for a glass of water
>twins all giggly hugging me and shit
>sit down to chat with them as I'm not as drunk as wife
>half hour passes, we chat shit, boys at school, friends etc etc, trivial teen shit.
>elder twin (by 8 minutes, let's say A) says her bf spread rumour she gives shit head
>I say there's no way you can get better without practice and we're all shit when we start sexytime.
>Younger (Twin B) asks what it was like when me and wife met (we were 21/16 when we met, UK, legal)
>tell her we weren't virgins for a start, we were good, like a fire, constant raging passion
>before I know it alcohol has taken over
>begin reciting some stories
>the time we did it in the pool knowing the 40something neighbour was peeking through his fence
>the time we fucked so hard I could hear my roommate beating off through the wall
>the time we fucked on a hiking trail
>our second date when she sucked me off and jerked me off onto her face in an alley after drinking in town.
>bulge in my jeans giving me away at this point
>both of them have noticed.
>I suggest they get to bed and I'll see them in the morning.
>A says 'Fuck that, I want to see what it takes for my sister to act like such a slut!'
>start tugging at jeans
>resist... weakly. Like stephen hawking resists his pants being taken off.
>seconds later im sat with my pants round my ankles, standing diamonds.
>they look in awe
>say it's massive
>it's only a chunky 6" but i'm not going to ruin a compliment.
>Twin B doesn't fuck about and just grabs it, I feel her cool hands on my burning shaft.
>insides turn to hot mush...
TBC

>Feels so wrong. Feels too good.
>Twin B slowly explores, semi-jerking
>A watches smirking sexily
>B says she's never touched one before and looks like a kid on christmas
>A shuffles over so she's pressed right up against me
>Kisses me
>I let my hand run up her PJ top
>Small, A's? But nipples like fucking m&m's
>She also reaches down to join B
>A and B both jerking slowly now
>Figure fuck it, balls to the wall time
>"A, weren't you saying how out of practice you were?"
>A pulls away from my face and giggles quietly
>For context, these girls look like Ava Taylor but obviously 13.
>A slides onto the floor between my legs, grabs dick in both hands, licks tip
>feels good, but know she needs encouragement rn
>exhale through nose and put head back, tiny murmur 'oh... fuck yeah'
>eyes closed at this point, but feel head get hot and wet
>open eyes and she's got the head in her mouth, sucking softly
>B is watching fascinated, still one hand next to my dick offering the occasional stroke
>A is getting more into it now, bobbing up and down faster, hand matching mouth speed.
>"B, you alright? you look flushed"
>"I'm fine, just butterflies" she says smiling
>A makes little slurp as she pulls off
>A "B, try it..."
>B looks hesitant
>I suggest better idea
>I lay B on the sofa, I kneel on the floor. I remove her short shorts PJ bottoms and pull her panties to one side after a little pursuasion.
>B looks afraid, I tell her I'm not going to fuck her.
>I get A to suck the head one last sloppy time, and use it to part B's soft barely pube bearing lips.

>B shivers and says it feels good
>Knew it would
>I keep hold of my shaft and rub it up and down B's lips, catching her little clit every time
>B shuddering everytime I hit it
>A resorted to fondling my balls at this point
>I get A to lay her head on B's stomach
>Alternate between fucking A's mouth and sliding between B's lips
>Starts getting too fucking good
>Tell them I'm getting close
>A says she has swallowed before
>B says she wants to know how it tastes
>Decisions decisions
>I stand up, get them to put their heads together with tongues out
>Jerk it for about 20s before I feel it
>"ugh... Fuck... here it comes..."
>First loads hits B square in the face, she drops back, out of the line of fire
>A takes it like a champ
>Swallows what B didn't get hit with
>B still frozen looking like WTF
>Ask B if she wants to taste
>Reluctantly she opens her mouth and goes about halfway down my cock
>Sucks hard, feel tongue flicking tip as she releases
>NGL even for 5 seconds B was better than A, I see what her BF means
>Passion fades away, realise where I am etc
>Say I better go before wife wakes up to pee and comes looking
>A kisses me one last time while B shuffles off to the kitchen to wipe off
>Get into bed with wife
>Still Diamond

My wife used to be my step sister. We were dating before our parents met. We were fifteen and had lost our virginity to each other. Then my dad asked her mom out and they hit off. 6 months later they moved in with us. When they moved in our parents says us down and basically told us we had to break up because there was a good chance they get married soon. We were both upset but what could we do. So officially we were broken up but unofficially we fucked like rabbits. Way more than when we’re were actually together. I think it was like a rebellion thing. We got caught several times. First we were talked to then punished but after awhile they just accepted we weren’t gonna stop and asked us to just not be obvious. We dated other people and went to separate colleges but always ended up together when we met. Our parents divorced three years after we were out of college and we officially started dating again. 14 years and 3 kids later still together and happy. We’ve already agreed we’ll never tell our kids we were “brother” and “sister” for awhile and just leave the part out where our parents dated altogether.

Fucking pathetic cuck. Seriously you are an embarrassment to men everywhere. You cheat on her not let her fuck any dick she wants. Learn to be a fucking man and beat her half to death for being a disgusting subhuman whore. You sicken me and if you were in front of me right now I would out a bullet into your groin.

I had a 6yrs relationship with my psychiatrist

>Wife has twin sisters 9 years younger

wut?

Had a 12yo girlfriend when I was 17. Hella nasty.
Been about 10 years and we've broken up since but still on good terms.

Similar.
I used it as a front to hookup with so many mutuals, and hadn't run into any awkwardness.
If you play your cards right, every girl no matter how old or young is an exhibitionist at heart once that trust is established. And there's nothing hotter than legitimate amateurs living out their "being a pornstar" fantasies in a safe environment.

I like...
I really like....
Human flesh....
I cook human flesh and give it to the homeless. See them eating it excites me.
I work in a morgue..for the records.

yup.

He talks to me everyday, invites me over, is always in his underwear around me

Couple years back after a high school party at which my crush fucked my best friend, I managed to find the condom they'd used. Got home, couldn't stop licking it, jerking with it.

F here. Me and my brother did "stuff" for a few years. Still miss the contact.

How far?

Stuff?

ive been dating this girl for awhile now but every now and then i let her mom (single parent) blow me while my girl is at work.
this started maybe like a month after we started dating. thought it was just going to be a one time thing but its been going on for a while now.

this shit is seriously starting to be like one of those brazzer "story" videos.

Basically we've masturbated together but it's gone as far as oral. He's ate me out every night for 2 years

Fucking liar. You can't use icloud photo without 2 factor now.

Kill yourself.

4.5/10

So basically, you enjoy Rick and Morty.

Who is hotter?

I fell for this girl I know is a touch insane and probably bad for me, but I can't help it, she's a perfect 10, and she's new and exciting and fun

i would say her mom. shes got those seductive Olivia Wilde kind of eyes. shes flat but has a nice ass.
its weird because her daughter has big tits but her ass isnt that great.

I was part of a rape when I was in college. The girl was drunk and she didn't press charges. She left school cause of the depression and I just found out that she ended it.

I used to think about how I was going to sneak my way into my friend's house, subdue her butch wife, tie her up, and rape her.
That one was kinda dark, but I did really seriously consider trying to plot a path through the woods so I could maybe sneak up into her back yard, and be a peeping Tom, hopefully catching a glimpse of her sweet little titties through a window.
I would've loved to see her in the middle of hot lesbian sex, but I would've settled for just seeing her topless.

>shes flat but has a nice ass
I'd pick the mom. Any pics?

I'm going to cheat on my GF of over two years. Again. I'm going to beat up and fuck a 22 year old sexy massochist and cum in her pussy. I've cheated several times always bareback. I cum in every slut I fuck behind her back. Mf gd thinks I'm having sexual performance issues but I'm really just bored with her. I keep her around for the money. Every time she's out of town working I'm fucking a new girl.

I like to fantasize about running trains on my exes, watching them get used, bruised, and pumped full of cum.

I go out of my way to "accidentally" expose my gf to family members when I can. My cousin, brother, and father have all seen her nude by now.

My brother shows me nudes of his wife. She's a trashy little bitch. I'd fuck her if she offered.

>be 18 travelling around Thailand in Bangkok
>get jebaited by a trap and she only told me after I got my dick sucked
>this led to me fucking her doggy and then blowing her
>after this she managed to convince me to give her my virgin ass in missionary
>after breaking me in and fucking me for a bit I told her to 'fuck me naked' as her clothes were still on
>she took this as me being also okay with her taking the condom off which I didnt notice
>she then came inside me after all of about 30 seconds of fucking me bareback

I come to this fucking board is my secret

i want to see my gf get drugged and fucked by a group

Alabama?

no pictures, though i could probably get some. hopefully this thread will still be around but i doubt it.

sounds hot, but did you get an std?

My fantasy as well

There's something about a family member seeing them nude, it's taboo so it's great. And honestly I'd let my brother hit it. It'd be pretty hot to have her be used by someone so close like that.

I plan on letting my friends feel up my nude wife in the future

I really want to watch another guy fuck my wife and I want to see her love it, but at the same time the thought of it makes me feel angry. So I’m angry and horny all the time.

I've never masturbated.

Attached: tumblr_npszqi4Ty01sbm5keo1_540.png (540x324, 165K)

You are such a beta cuck.

I really wanna watch a friend fuck my wife while she hates every second of it, and hates herself for moaning, writhing, cumming. It makes the fantasy more paletable and turns it into a sadomasochist thing

You speak lies, mr.Satantrips

Didn't even notice that. Pretty funny.
But I'm serious. I've never felt the need. I've gone on a bunch of dates with different girls that have gone well, but I never let it go beyond one or two dates. I've been asked to have sex, but have refused. I get erections, but never act on them. I can watch porn and feel no desire to jack off; that said, I almost never watch porn in general. I feel no need.
I'm straight, and definitely an ass man. It's just that sex doesn't interest me, I suppose.

I want to fuck my dog.

I'm almost there user. Just need to wait till I can propose

Trying to decide whether or not I should send a friend some nudes of my girlfriend and just blame it on the alcohol

What is your excuse for blaming it on the alcohol, you'll still be a weirdo for doing it drunk either way.

They're convenient in the dark

I love to push guys into sending dick pics to their mom and sister

Kik if you want me to push you johnhoper4

If she votes Democrat, you have license to do so.

nice copypasta

I only read the posts that have no replies on these threads because i fuckin hate all the circle jerking. Do you faggots can't enjoy the post without fuckin questioning everything?

Some people only write secrets hoping to be engaged with questions about them

Gon fuck you up niqqa

I fantasize about being made fat again

post vid

You could spend the money to go to mental health, get fixed, and have a wonderful life with them like you mom's probably wanted.

X gon giv to ya!

elaborate

I have been jerking off to my petite asian cousin for probably 12 years now, I'm 24. She's always been a cocktease being how cute she is but also not posting any slutty social pics. I recently got her broken laptop and found so many pics of her. There was not a SINGLE nude but it did have hundreds of cute normal selfies and videos that I never seen since she never posts. I beat off to them like a madman.

My middle school girlfriend liked sunbathing nude on her porch, and masturbating to entertain a few neighbor boys. Pissed me off at the time, but now I find it hot as hell

I have a paranoid delusion that I'm from another dimension and the more time I spend here, the weaker I become. However, it's far more likely I'm suffering a combination of mental and physical illness and slowly dying.

I "accidentally" open up folders of nudes when showing random pics to friends

I was raped when I was 12 and I still masturbate about it sometimes.

My friend once straight up choked a small 10 year girl with his cock, she was giving him a blow job and he face fucked her till she could hardly breathe

Recently I found out my GF was my sister who was given up for adoption and I didn't know she even existed.
And we are still together since we already have had a child together and had another on the way when we found out so we both decided that the damage was already done

Well the relationship is pretty well and established which is great but can't marry for uh legal reasons yet

How many eyes does the little tard have?

Male or female?

I'm a woman. He was a friend of my parents.

I'm curious user, why do you think they targeted you? Do you have healthy relationships with the opposite sex or has it jaded you now? Do you seek out unhealthy/abusive relationship because of what happened to you? Do you ever think about putting yourself in situations that increase the chance of it happening again?

roll tide..

I just want one of my old exs back but I fucked it up so bad between drug problems and money issues and over all stubbornness

I guess I was just his type, and he had opportunities to be alone with me. He molested me for about a year before raping me. Of course, he was always pleasant about it, though he couldn't help the pain.

I was jaded for a very long time, and it took a lot of years before I learned to trust someone emotionally. Sex is still difficult; I do believe my experiences caused me to develop dangerous kinks. It can be hard to meet someone who will indulge me in rape play after they find out I was raped as a child.

Closeted fag here, i love crossdressing and sucking on cocks at gas stations

I hear voices in my head and made one my girlfriend

I used to date a girl who never put out because she was religious. I ended up regularly fucking her femboy little brother instead.

I'm not normally into guys, but he was cute and incredibly fucking eager for it. Gave amazing head, and had a tight little butt.

Attached: 1273904814086.png (700x940, 456K)

Im not interested in women or men and my family wants for me to continue my family line

any woman that lives near a guy... must know she's being jerked off to on the daily.

i miss my ex. he hurt me a lot but i still find myself thinking about him and missing him a lot. josh if youre reading this somehow, reach out...? i dont remember you really using Yea Forums but maybe you ended up here too.

Have you ever told anyone about what happened? Do you often talk about it on here?

I want to turn my sister into my personal fucktoy. She turns me on so much I jerk off thinking about her.

You need to stay busy or better yet find someone else to take your mind off of him. The good moments you had with someone are often easily able to be recreated with someone else.

My hs freshman ex wanted to get revenge on me by sleeping around with everyone she could, including her best friend's boyfriend. Said friend would brag about how impressive her bf's cock was, and would show off the pictures occasionally. Dude was built like a porn star. My ex couldn't resist. The thought of her choking half to death on that and getting stretched out by him turns me on to no end, especially knowing she was relatively inexperienced and wouldn't have known how to handle it

I'm addicted to being assaulted and raped

I was going to fuck this hooker but i didnt. Then my gf found the texts. She left me. Now i have a plan. Should i keep going?

What's your kik, I wanna do some damage, no doubt you're a bundle of self esteem and body confidence issues.

It's a secrets thread, spit it out

user, I've jerked off to my sister so many times I don't even feel the guilt when I blow anymore. Ever found nudes of her? How long have you been into her?

So i was going to fuck this hooker but i didnt. My gf found the text that i forgot to delete. She left me. Now i have a plan to get her back. Should i keep going?

Never found any, but i suspect they exist. Few years now

Don't have kik, just been going out at night and just begging to get raped, almost got raped last night but someone scared him off

Yis

I've fucked two prostitutes raw and I've never had myself tested.

it's so hard to resist contacting my stalker. i check his social media all the time and i still think about him every day. yeah, he is terrifying, but deep down i still love him and i'm still worried for him.

user, you need to invest in a spy cam or at least recording this girl under the space in the door with your phone. PROFIT!!!

Alright my plan is to have my friend say he fucked the hooker. And i tried to keep it a secert thats why i couldnt tell her in the first place. Am i missing something?

I stroked it to Millie earlier today....it felt good

I mean the fact you're too retarded to reply to your own comment indicates you're probably going to fuck this plan up too.

When I was a pre-teen me a my cousin were sharing a bed at a sleepover. I took out my dick and stated to rub it over parts of her body. I pulled down her pj bottoms and came on her legs and light blue panties. Still jerk off to the thought of it.

Why do you think you put yourself in situations where it might happen again? I'm a little skeptical, but I've got another girl in a similar situation on kik I talk to from an incest thread with equally fucked up stories so who knows

My wife was for her little brother for a few years, she still is desperate for him to this day.

I know how to reply just didnt do it lol. What am i missing

My three nieces are actually my daughters and my sister's husband has no idea they're not his.

I was molested when i was 13 and now im chasing that thrilling feeling

Kik?

tempted to do it
maybe you could set up a threesome, would win you alot of brownie points from her

Do you still live with her user?

I post my ex on here so that people hit her up offering to buy her nudes because I know shes hard up and I want to see if she will humiliate herself by doing it even though she acts like shes too fuckin good for it

we still do

Do you have kik user? Still live with my sister aswell, have some good oc

He's a redditor.

Met a bombass girl off soc and hooked up a couple times. Ended up dating what turned out to be a dumpster fire instead. Even though we're still kind of friends I kick myself in the ass every day for wasting that chance I had and always will.

Had the chance to date a cute ass latina
Instead, I bailed, and wasted 2 years with a crazy redhead.

a coworker stopped by to pick up a couch i was giving away. seems like a normal drop by and pick up and i even offered him a beer for his effort. while i was in the kitchen, i suddenly heard a video playing which sounded familiar. turns out, my coworker managed to find a sex tape of me and my wife. i started to panic and was able to catch him with his pants open and him jerking off to the video. my anger turned to curiosity and decided to wait for him to almost finish before "catching" him. he got shocked and made up all these excuses that he was trying to check his email and shit. i told him to just finish what he started and offered more videos for him to watch. we ended up jerking off to the videos and having a beer. we still meet up and watch new content. wife has no idea and we've gone out with our coworker multiple times and he couldn't even hide the boner he has for my wife.

Got a bro just like you. He is no homo but has no sexual desire to beat off or dip the wick in some sweaty minge. He has so much time to get shit done.

Use your superpower well, disregard females and aquire currency.

I got my sisters kids circumcised and blamed my parents, she had not spoken to them in over 10 years since because she is heavily, heavily anti-circumcision

>be me
>be 21
>came back from night of drinking with friends
>friend takes bar, gave girl whole bar of xanax
>she is beyond gone and had to carry her back to our apartment
>leave her on the bed downstairs
>friend passes out next to her
>roommate invites in mexican neighbors for first time
>roll up blunt
>smoke it with them
>i knock over ashtray and go downstairs to get vaccum
>see one of the mexicans trying to get inside passed out girl
>he had her doggystyle, she was still completely knocked the fuck out
>passed out friend was right next to them still asleep
>"what the fuck are you doing?"
>obviously know what he's doing, I wanted to see what he was gonna say
>wide-eyed looking crazy he speaks spanish back to me
>friend is still passed out right next to them
>walk away and go up stairs and text roommate he's raping her
>roommate sees the text while still smoking with the other mexican neighbors
>"where's your friend? who is he?"
>"Oh that guy? We don't know him, he's retarded, he's crazy"
>everyone goes downstairs and catches him trying to take her but she's total dead weight and drops her
>one of the neighbors drops his beer
>"you rape that girl?"
>cold cocks the fuck out of him
>nigga starts bleeding
>they're screaming spanish and he's scrambling for the door
>friend got told by girl she doesn't remember anything at all
>hear them fuck in the morning
pic related her

Attached: 6.png (1081x1127, 1.06M)

Bribed my sister into giving me blowjobs when she was 12 and I was 14

>Be a month ago.
>Feeling super horny.
>Be "straight"
>Open Grindr account.
>Guy and I start talking.
>He convinces me to come over to his place, dude seems chill.
>Uber there, but when I get to his door, I only see half a face and an arm opening the door curtain.
>I panic thinking I'm going to die, and leave in my Uber.
>I get messages trying to convince me to go back.
>Be a few days later.
>He messages me asking if I can come over.
>Tell him I'm busy.
>He throws a fit.
>Says that he got some good pictures of me on his door cam.
>Calls me cute.
>I'm scared.
>Help?

Sexual predators exist in the "LGBT" community just as surely as they exist in the "non-LGBT" communities.

Tell him that if he continues you will consider it harassment and proceed accordingly with local laws and procedures.

When he proceeds to not listen because they never do, file a police report. You will be less embarassed by just admitting you're bicurious than you will by trying to cover up what happened (remember that he has your logs, too).

>Valentine's Day 2018.
>Find out one-i-tis has a secret boyfriend (long story)
>Fall into a deep depression.
>Open up Grindr for an ego boost.
>Decent looking italian guy messages me, and he tries to talk me into hooking up.
>I tell him I'm just there for the ego boost.
>He insists.
>I delete app.
>Hours pass and I'm bored.
>I download the app and he messages me again.
>We started talking, and he tells me that I am not the first straight guy he has done stuff to do. That nobody has to find out.
>I find myself telling him to go to the restroom on a lonely building on campus.
> I am frozen.
>I go into the restroom and he's already there waiting for me. Our eyes lock and my head starts swelling.
>He smiles and motions me to the handicap stall.
>I take an eternity to begin moving, feel like running out but I would feel awkward to do so.
>I feel like I'm going to pass out. I am not in the stall and he sees that I'm motionless.
>Goes for the belt buckle and starts removing my underwear and jeans.
>As my underwear goes down my legs, I feel so vulnerable.
>His mouth begins blowing me with precision and experience.
>This feels good, but I still can't believe I'm doing it.
>Start thinking of all the people I know and what they would think.
>He starts raising my shirt with his palm, and starts kissing my stomach and chest.
>"Wtf is going on"
>I suddenly feel his hands squeeze my ass.
>My penis begins feeling warm.
"Your ass was meant for fucking, user" he says.
>He gets naked as I'm trying to not explode all over myself.
>I turn around and I can feel his head rubbing on my ass, playing around with my emotions.
>He grabbed my sides and I shuddered.
>He began to position myself, and I suddenly felt his hands reach for my shirt and began to remove it.
>What followed was initial pain and discomfort only for it to be replaced with grunts from him and a surreal feeling on my part.
>I still have fear approaching women. Never did it again.

I stole some pictures off a student's phone this year. Kik is Jeffool if want face or story

is the student a female?

I am shaman ayhuaskero

Attached: SaKo1-5.jpg (593x1186, 221K)

Ive used my mom's dildos im 18m

I've posted my 19yo sisters nudes in incest threads before

As I'm writing this, I'm having hallucinations as far as I can tell

bghjk,

dfghjkj

I want to find degenerate friends in real life to share nudes with, but everyone I associate with either sucks with secrets or is too much of a goody two shoes

Shitposting tier: demi god.
This post: MOTHERFUCKING JESUS CHRIST SON

Teenage nephew has the complete nude set of my gf. I'd love to watch him rail tf out of her.

Fookin’ kek

I've shared/linked to my own nudes/info before on here, pretending to be someone else, because I like the comments when people think I'm not reading them and I enjoy the rush of getting a message that they've seen my pics.