I want something that's not a wax or a hardening gel. Something more like a light cream that gives me styling ability...

I want something that's not a wax or a hardening gel. Something more like a light cream that gives me styling ability. No alcohols and natural or organic ingredients would be a plus. I used to use gels but they dried me out too much. I switched to pomades but I hate the waxy feel and have noticed some hair loss that I'm attributing to the pomade.

Any suggestions?

Attached: 1516065533793.jpg (750x923, 162K)

Aussie extreme hold cut with water and applied to damp hair, but any styling gel will behave that way if you cut it with water. You don't have to use it full strength like the 80s.

Coconut hair stuff. I get it off amazon by the case and it works great. Make your hair sexy AF and smells like coconuts. Ill find the brand

Is it like a sticky gel or cream?

Murray's hair pomade is what I use.
It's for niggers but works great.
Orange can

VO5 rework putty is awesome. I've been using it for years. Spy it on while your hair is damp for wet look gel like hold or dry for a volume hold.

It will do almost anything, even spike if you are on the shorter side. And It will make your hair and scalp healthy

Attached: 61AhFDdQ66L._SX522_.jpg (522x522, 37K)

Is it waxy?

>2019
>not using your own cum to style your hair

Yeah, you have to thin it out. If you're using gel full strength then yes, the alcohol will evaporate and leave your hair very dry and crusty.

If you've got the money tho use this, or hemp oil is popular too.

yes
but if you don't use a lot it's not noticable and I haven't noticed any hairloss
your hairloss is probably just your genetics

I use ID hair titanium.
Is kind of like a wax, but looks natural, doesn't have the waxy feel about it and smells nice.

Coconut oil dries and leaves a dummy looking white residue tho?

If you use any product full strength out of the jar it will look like shit.

See I thought that too, but stopped using any hair styling products for two weeks during a vacation from work and no hair loss. (Notice it when I'm styling my hair in the morning and mostly when I don't wash the shit out at night)

Naw, it stays slick forever. And I never see anything white in my hair. If anything the oil makes my hair darker, which I like.

I get like 6 jars for 25 bucks or something. It is pretty cheap

That shit has soy in it so it'll cause hairloss and gayness

>That shit has soy in it so it'll cause hairloss and gayness
And other alt-right memes.

They give women with low estrogen soy treament therapy

They give estrogen to men with low testosterone too, user. If you don't understand something, look it up, don't just use retard logic to explain it and move on.

Alphas don't have to worry about soy or hair loss, bean boi. Go look at boussy and let the men talk

Anyone ever try clay based stuff?

Can't you just use conditioner instead? Organic

That stuff is full of chemicals. ALl hair styling stuff is.

That's what I'm trying to find lol. Something that I can style with that lighter and not loaded with alcohols and chemicals but can still hold my hair cause I work in a bank 5 days a week