Enf/exposed nude stories and thoughts here. Tell your tales

Enf/exposed nude stories and thoughts here. Tell your tales

Attached: enf-embarrassed-nude-female-photos-05.jpg (742x965, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

995.nu/l/f68u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

College girlfriend was taking a shower in the dorms when someone pulled the fire alarm. She ran out, fell and nearly busted her ass. Couldn't find her clothes or towel, presumably they were grabbed by someone else, so she lumbered outside of the building in the buff. Someone helped her of course, but a ton of people still got to see it all out in the open.

Gf used to store stuff in her bra. Once turned on her when she accidentally whipped out a tit in the middle of a crowded office meeting. Didn't do fantastic for her career

my laptop was in the kitchen and at windows login i had a slide show of my wife in stockings, high heels, lingerie, ballgag, nudes. her cousin, age 22 saw the complete slideshow about 25 pictures and did not leave until I busted her. She smiled and go to the livingroom

Attached: 1517131627841.png (524x1000, 806K)

This is my kink
Bump

how did you call your wife at work after that?

This is amazing, and I'm totally stealing this idea, I love it

It was pretty weird having guys joke around about it, but kinda hot. I didn't mind too much honestly.

this truns me on, on the next visit I will forget him again in the kitchen

do you call her in bed officeslut now?

MMMMMMMMMMMODS

Whoa.. uhm..m-m..mods?

Mods

im a bit of an exhibitionist and started as a teen. Got my highschool gf (16 at the time) used to stripping naked in the car when I drove her home at night. Decided I wanted to do it during the day. Had her completely naked and spread open going down a highway in the afternoon. Some old dirty trucker leaned out his window to leer at us. She was so embarressed but stayed naked like a good girl and even sucked me off after I passed the truck

Piss off, it's literally a Google search result for enf and it doesn't show anything.

MODS

MODS MDS MOSM OSD SSODOM MODS

bump

Come to the exposed slut cord Bjwuk6F

>Sexy Teens Videos. And Not Only..

995.nu/l/f68u

need more exposed cuties

Attached: DSC00440.jpg (2536x1944, 1.97M)

bump

yeah. bump

A friend of mine realized she was bi when she found her sister tied to the bed, gagged, blindfolded, with a vibrator in her while her sister's girlfriend was sitting in the living room watching tv.

more

Her sister's gf had left the bedroom door open, she poked her head in and saw her sister there. She said it just 'clicked' for her that she liked girls then, that she couldn't stop staring at her. She stood in the doorway watching for like 10 minutes until the gf caught her. The gf teased her and invited her to join but she said no, went back to her room and masturbated.

Since we started dating I’ve been doing exhibitionistic things with my wife. We started by having sex fully nude in our apartment complex hallway in college. Would sometimes go one or 2 floor up to another floor, fuck her in front of another apartment l, and haul ass back to our place. It was such a thrill for us. Almost got caught a few times. Now, I love having her wear sheer tops out in public (pic related)

Attached: 0B353560-D983-4F1A-BB84-942A03C71896.jpg (1000x1317, 98K)

was showing a coworker pics from my trip in Europe. As kept swiping to show pics but forgot that my wife and I took some pics not meant to be shared. coworker saw my wife's tits and ass and a pic of my cock going inside my wife's pussy. He said: "thanks for the bonus set." and he went straight to the rest room. he stayed there for a few minutes and when he went out he gave me this creepy wink which confirmed what i thought he was doing. Oh well.

Jmofofo on kik trade girls from school