If you cannot make it in a capitalist society you are at least one of the following:

If you cannot make it in a capitalist society you are at least one of the following:

>Severely disabled
>Stupid
>Lazy
>You don't want a better 'standard of living' enough (refusal to do what you must to earn a livable income)

Attached: b4c.jpg (680x414, 28K)

Not old enough to join the workforce

If you cannot meme in a capitalist society you are at least one of the following:

>Retarded
>Very retarded
>Paid to produce very retarded shitposts
>Can't attain a better 'standard of living' through production of very retarded shitposts

Attached: xbcz7lfh99231.png (348x846, 407K)

The older I get the more I realize that the left is correct, capitalism offers no future for myself or my people

Read the bread book

Why should I work hard for materialistic bullshit if I can find happiness with a mich more simplistic life? You should really rethink your life values if you think the goal in life is to be as rich as possible and better than everyone else.

Also, no, not everyone has the same chances. Ask the dying children in africa why they can't be the 1%.

Furthermore, I bet my left nut that you are as poor as everyone else here

So you need The Left to take care of you because you're incapable of caring for yourself?

People in this world have no idea what we are even doing here. At the end of the day, you wanna eat don't you? Do you want to go hunting for it? No? Well great, because we had this exact same issue hundreds of thousands of years ago and we came up with a solution. A bunch of people go an hunt, meanwhile a bunch of people do something else productive. There will be enough for all to eat, and other shit will get done too. That way you don't have to hunt every night.

People have lost track of what this "machine" we created even does. You have to put in energy in order to receive energy. Otherwise if we all did that, the machine would break apart.

You have to go out and make your own path, your own wealth. Because the whole system is ran by somebody. Somebody has to grow and slaughter the animals that you just buy at fast burger for $3. Somebody has to bring fast burger to your neighborhood. Somebody has to clean the tables at fast burger.

The liberal agenda wants to take advantage of the machine without understanding its basics. Without everyone contributing their fair share.

Its all about earning enough to live a comfortable life with the goal of retiring. I am all about simplicity as well, I barely own anything and I invest my money. I don't mind my job, but I also don't want to do it indefinitely.

Obviously if you are terminally ill or dying, you won't make it.

also:

>$70,000 salary
>3 properties (2 of which are rentals)
>$47,000 in my TFSA
>$4000 in my checking account
>Only debt is my mortgages
>Had $200 to my name when I started working 10 years ago.

Exactly!

Basic economics comes into play as well, you cannot earn more than the revenue that you generate. You can't even earn the exact amount of revenue that you generate because there are always costs associated with production.

A common ignorance in modern times is that you should be able to earn a living while doing your passion. Well, not if there isn't enough demand for it to be lucrative.

Same with people believing that they are entitled to start a family despite not having the income to support it.

Finally, people love to confuse essentials with luxuries. I saw idiots on Reddit saying that internet access is a life essential because you need it to get a job and check emails. Fucking retarded.

>The liberal agenda wants to take advantage of the machine without understanding its basics. Without everyone contributing their fair share.

Actually, what liberals want is for the machine to work for everybody, rich and poor included, and for those who benefit the most from it to pay a fair share toward running it so everyone can have a chance to succeed.

What conservatives want is for the machine to use the labor of the poor and send all the resulting wealth to those who already have far more than they'll ever be able to use.

>>Only debt is my mortgages
> properties (2 of which are rentals)
so your biggest assets were bought with debt? gj goy

Well, given that most jobs in the service sector make it impossible to apply any other way than online, I'd say that Internet access IS a right, or should be.

Actually, what you described being exclusive to liberals is actually true of most groups except the very most self loathing groups who only want to see the system destroyed and do not care what goes in its place.

Capitalism is fair because it's more intuned with natural proclivities while Communism sounds fair, but works completely against human nature. Communism is an ideology that cannot scale, requires incredible amounts of selflessness and requires everybody to as abled body as capitalism. Capitalism is more along the lines of "do what you want, as long as you follow these rules" while communism is more along the lines of "do what we say and how we say it, it's the best for our community". Since everybody naturally leans towards capitalism, they only way to make a society communist is to force it on the people, at which point you now have an authoritarian government who can bestow itself with great privileges while everybody else lose their internal motivation work hard, improve, etc.

>I need something, therefore I'm entitled

You're not entitled to shit. You can't have the 'right' to other people's services. Anything that requires something to do something for you cannot be a 'right'.

faggot meme be gone nigger

Fuck off cucks. Learn to work hard and you'll make it in life without needing to rely on others to pay for your shit.

Attached: 1538448059909.png (540x402, 353K)

How the fuck is the left correct? Feeling the need to kill those more successful than you?

Attached: 1536889211266.png (384x274, 249K)

>read this shitty emotionally based propaganda that has zero facts to back it up
No thank you.

Attached: 1443138329753.png (1436x1580, 702K)

>not recognizing the advantage of starting off wealthy in a rich environment with connections

Attached: Fox News Exclusive.png (213x247, 60K)

>life is unfair! whaaaaaa!
So what, work hard and you'll make it, faggot.

Attached: 1446754585849.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Yeah, meanwhile other people are paying those off while the house I live in costs less than the going rate for rent in my area. I am way ahead as opposed to me owning nothing, having zero debit, and renting at nearly twice my monthly mortgage payment.

>Actually, what liberals want is for the machine to work for everybody, rich and poor included
lol

Attached: 1485032069378.jpg (620x482, 43K)

Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2? "I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What's 2+2"? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, "10101000101", on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright. Thank you."

>I'd say that Internet access IS a right
You are not entitled to any product or service as a "right"

Attached: health_care_is_not_a_right.jpg (1104x1104, 344K)

>thinks hard work means more money
Thats why all lumberjacks are millionaires.

Attached: thats not champagne.png (640x400, 618K)

Fuck yeah, this user gets it

Attached: 1437441890770.gif (480x360, 787K)

>I am way ahead as opposed to me owning nothing
spoilers you don't own any of those properties really. you offered the bank property, and they offered you money that they printed
>having zero debit
>having a mortgage
pick one

You gotta work smarter too.

Attached: 1497157697341.png (648x477, 405K)

>not knowing how to use meme arrows
No wonder you're losing all your family's money

>daily reminder

Attached: Commie Kill Count.gif (580x2450, 165K)

>not recognizing the fact that most wealth is completely dissipated by the third generation.
I'm a trustfund baby and I can see this first hand within my own family. Most wealth in the USA is first generation acquired wealth. Being wealthy doesn't guarantee anything at all. People who deserve to be wealthy will continue to be such, and vice versa.

Because capitalism never killed anyone, right?

Attached: anyr11ir2r131.png (1600x893, 700K)

So only the lumberjacks with crushing student loan debt are millionaires?

Attached: genius.jpg (450x450, 56K)

Federal Loans for Education needs to be a thing of the past. NO MORE!

>I'm a trust fund baby and I'm here to tell you how you can pull yourself up by your own bootstraps
Iz dat u dolan?

Attached: winning (2).jpg (1024x768, 74K)

so what you're saying is eric and don jr are going to blow it badly?

Nowhere near as many. I assume you're meaning environmental disasters? Or shitty workplace conditions?

I'm just saying, while not system is 'perfectly fair' except maybe the video game "rust", the system we're in is still more fair than some communist shithole system where anybody who tries to get ahead will promptly get ratfucked. Only those who suck the govt. dick and are corrupt as hell get any privileges. Govt. most complicit in crony capitalism.

So US social mobility has dropped because the only people who deserve to be rich already are?

Attached: yeeeessh.jpg (480x600, 110K)

They're not working in jobs that pay alot, so they sure as hell aren't working smarter

naw, he means the wars in Iraq, and other wars done by the west would be my guess.

Underage B&

Seems logical to me. Good explanation.

Ok, so the US still better than a complete totalitarian dystopia. Way to lower the bar dude.

If they don't fuck up, their kids probably will. Go look at all the great millionaires of the 19th and 20th century. These people were the Warren Buffett and Bill Gates of their days. Now, their legacy is a bunch of mediocre kids.

And how would that be capitalism's fault? Were they done in order to sell products?

Lol at being poor or middle class in America sorry your parents are losers.

Attached: CPDxTbU6.jpg (484x484, 42K)

well i mean you can say a lot of them got fucked by anti-trust actions, which sounds to me like they made the poor choice of not paying the politicians off enough.

>what is correlation fallacy?

They make above average if you look in to it.

The U.S would be more fair if we didn't have a bloated, corrupt govt. The reason big govt. is bad is because it's accountable to nobody and great inefficiencies are created through obfuscation of people's roles/purposes. Military is a great example of this. BART employees in the bay area are the highest paid transit employees in the world. Base pay $80K not including benefits, $120K if you include benefits? That idiot ticket taker makes this base pay. Govt. employees are the most over paid, underworked in this state. Typical employment fashion is, one or two employees doing half the work with the rest fucking off. I know people who are govt. employees in other states and in california, it's always the same shit. Diversity hires do nothing because they're fucking useless and the handful of white people do all the work. This is a common issue in massive corporations as well, but at least it's not state sponsored.

The biggest issue I see with the state employing anybody is how easily money is wasted and not accounted for. The state has little incentive to be fiscally conservative.

he's implying that those wars were motivated by 'greed' which magically goes away in a communist society.

Maybe they're educations make them really good at cutting down trees. But now your adding in a job opportunity requirement to reach the golden ring. Like I said, connections. And the ability to work for little or no money as an intern for a protracted period in an expensive major market helps too.

Yeah. Google the origin of the term "banana republic."

That's rather amusing, and sad.

lol, trust busting actually made the companies worth more and created market inefficiencies. I understand the motivation behind trust busting, but that's only necessary in a crony capitalist society. No crony capitalism, theoretically monopolies wouldn't be a bad thing. Govt. monopolies are bad due to lack of accountability. Market monopolies would only be bad if the companies running those monopolies were able to manipulate the rules in such a way as to prevent entry of other competitors, such as through cronyism. Breaking up Apple or Google isn't going to magically make it easier for Joe blow to make a competing product simply because there are more of those products.

Prices wouldn't necessarily jump or rise just because of a monopoly and if/when they did, depending on the delta between actual cost and the cost borne by the consumer, that's when the incentive to create a competing product will come up, assuming the barriers to entry aren't artificially being created by govt.

I want to start an argument about price gouging.

>yfw today's "losers" were yesterday's middle class.
You're probably some 12 year old who doesn't remember when manual laborers earned decent wages.

I just want the simple life.
>trailer/cabin innawoods
>maybe a steady passive income.
>booze
>weed plants
>vidya
>no jerb
Really dont plan on working my life away for it. Hoping to get somewhat close to this goal by 30 and never doing hard labor again.

MOODS

>The reason big govt. is bad is because it's accountable to nobody and great inefficiencies are created through obfuscation of people's roles/purposes.
was a republic supposed to be the most efficient system? i thought it was about taking the decision making away from single person to a few and a few to many, and trying to make sure no one person gets to make all decisions for the whole.

This. Kids who won the birth lottery are only ones that support capitalism

>OTHER PEOPLE ARE AN OBJECT AND IT OBEYS ME BECAUSE I'M SPECIAL REEEEEEEEEEEe
Kill yourself for being a circumcised sociopathic gaymer on your way back to Yea Forums

Manuel (pun) labor used to be better paid before the brown people kept getting imported on the regular. Housing construction is pure garbage now thanks to the importation of thirdworld people. They're not necessarily bad people but they're uneducated and are held to a significantly lower standard. The trades are being decimated with substandard labor.

Small government is always more efficient than large government.
The constitution of the US explicitly bars more power from being centralized than any other constitution thus far. When it was set up it was more efficient. We had balanced budgets for a time. Now here we are. God damn central bank.