I hate her. Her music is crap and she tries to look badass but in fact she's just a little girl

I hate her. Her music is crap and she tries to look badass but in fact she's just a little girl

Attached: 1559807738897.jpg (1280x1648, 849K)

She looks fucking psycho

She looks like a tranny

Cucked by Andy’s logs

OP can we hear one of your songs

I want to smash her silly face

all that is true, bitch totally is a dumb, untalented kunt, but who the fuck cares? you mad cause she glorifies bangin black dudes? fuck her

stay mad incel

Attached: t54.jpg (1263x815, 118K)

As far as pop music standards go she's crushing it actually. Men and women 2, 3, 4 times her age with many more years in the pop music industry are struggling to keep up with her.

That being said I'm not a huge fan of pop but you cant deny she did something right.

Reminds me of a young Lana but I agree she is trying too hard with her look. There's no doubt about it though her music is fantastic

top 200 huh? she MUST be good; i mean, quantity over quality huh? the masses must be right, they usually are. i bet if put you on the charts youd suck 200 dicks, just like she had to for where shes at. get back to work, faggot

"lana"...dont try to make it sound like everyone knows lana del rey; she aint all that either

PLEASE
FUCKING PLEASE STOP POSTING
FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING MOOT
HAVE SOME DECENCY YOU CUNT FAGGOT

she didn't do anything. her brother literally does 99% of the work. all she does is sing his lyrics in the melody he writes. i wouldn't be surprised if it's him actually singing and pitching his voice up. her brother is really fucking talented she's just the face

She glorifies WHAT?!?

What in the world. Don't be ignorant bro. Lana is huge

I had no idea who they meant when they just said Lana. When waw the last time she made music, btw? 2014?

I'd fuck her with the force of 102 sun's and cum inside her body for a friend

If her music is crap and he does it all then how in the fuck can you say hes talented? I dont understand your argument at all.

Last year bruh. New album coming this year

How do you know if OP makes songs?

STEAMING THAT'S SHE'S #1 IN THE WORLD

LMAO

ever hear her live? man, she stinks; without a studio that bitch is vocal thumb-spider

Definitely have. Large and small venues, I love her live. Then again I'm a fan, you're not. Completely biased opinions both ways

No doubt her brother is talented and I haven't seen her live so I wouldn't know how good her voice really is but that synth really loves her voice and picks it up well. 99% of people cant sound like that even with her brothers help. All the autotune in the world cant make everyone famous. Look at t pain for example. Dudes voice is never left alone cause for whatever reason the electronics can manipulate it better than yours or mine. So did she do anything? I guess not really except be lucky she's got the voice she's got.

yep, im fuming, over here; over a kid put on an invisible throne by tone deaf kids; ya got me! point: not accounting for taste

kys incel
and
have sex

SOLD OUT VENUES
STAY LOW INCOME METALFAGS

it will cost you $300 through a reseller minimum deal with it poorfag

who?

anyway, she's cute

ya know how they say "give credit where credits due"? well, the other side of that coin it to take take overrated down a peg with a good, shit talking shove. its your duty, as an american

BILLIE EILISH SAVED AMERICA

She may be fake as hell, but her music isn't bad lol.

False equivalence.

she's a disgusting ugly scrawny nigger lover

Attached: 4PjuVCJ[1].jpg (540x720, 61K)

is she saving your sexual orientation as well, hence the vehement defense of her honor? so fucking sad

Her music ass

theres nothing wrong with interracial sex, but fetishizing it is inherently racist

*her music: ass

wrong. niggers fucking white women is an abomination

Attached: southern-lynching_1937.jpg (482x421, 26K)

>I hate her
>makes thread about her
I never understood hatred. Why spend your time focusing on something you dislike so much, when there are infinite number of choices other than that one thing to think about.

Cry more.

frankly I can't wait till she turns 18 so I can make a folder

I've never listened to her music, but I have to admit she is pretty cute. Is it true that she only fucks black guys?

does the pope shit in the woods?

any song that uses
>duh
as a lyric is pure shit

no need. ill just fuck your black women

Attached: 285840_15.jpg (300x186, 12K)

>Is it true that she only fucks black guys?
yes

Attached: DsTX7F4UwAE-q7h.jpg (492x533, 33K)

i only fuck black guys in the ass

Attached: 85c80b19-6ae0-4133-9776-de9503d3cca7-1.png (360x360, 138K)

damn

Attached: 1535104423725.png (447x437, 307K)

I almost liked one of her songs still the xxxtentanigger bass came in and made it sound awful, like a 14 year old bass boosted his first song in audacity

boom

These niggers are putting themselves back in chains.

you mad subhuman nigger?

Attached: modern black boi.jpg (747x1003, 59K)

Mostly, it makes me want to vomit how she is trying to look so edgy by saying how she's depressed and crap, it's so disgusting.

so true

Billie is a combination of lana del rey and shadow the edgehog
Minus the talent tho

Attached: C1ZaRmlWfqS._SL1000_.jpg (1000x750, 126K)

She's a discusting nigger begger

don't you dare compare divine Lana with this piece of shit

I bet she's fat in 5 years.

i hate niggers and nigger lovers any of you fags who listen to this traitor whore are cucks.

Attached: foto_no_exif(1).jpg (1280x720, 254K)

>Crushing it

........ok

Grow up

Who ?
Nobody likes punk rock anymore

Attached: 1559449264138.jpg (1080x1074, 117K)

Damn she a nigga lover? Dropped

God damn I love Lana

she's a real goddess

Attached: Lana_Del_Rey_at_KROQ_Weenie_Roast_2017.jpg (1000x667, 353K)

I had never heard her music so just listened to a few songs and yes they were fucking terrible why did she get any kind of music deal she is fucking awful

If you watch the bts you'll see she isn't pretending to be anything

It's called 'acting' ever heard if it?

i agree why is this cunt even famous