Are any women as big fans of cuckolding as men are?

Are any women as big fans of cuckolding as men are?

I would like to have a loving cuckold relationship that exists just for the sake of itself, not to compensate for something.

Attached: y3qp5ciuyxc11.jpg (1600x1200, 217K)

no one likes you gay freaks

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06-04-07-561.png (1280x720, 445K)

Ok, thanks for sharing that one, bud.

Attached: B46.gif (500x258, 1.08M)

This must be the place in France where the naked ladies dance.

my gf got me into it. she said she wasnt getting satisfied sexually and that was causing a lot of out problems. after she started getting shared things have been better, a lot less arguing about small things.

id kill myself if i was you

>small things
Kek

why? cause im in a happy relationship and you're jealous?
lol, yeah didnt think of that but literally true

But that's different because she doesn't actually have the fetish, she's just looking for satisfaction outside of the relationship.

That's better than nothing, but I'd like a woman who specifically wants to cuckold me.
I want her to be attracted to me because she senses I would be a good cuckold for her.

you cant even satisfy a woman you pathetic loser and you have to share her with other men. you are pathetic. everyone laughs and freaks like you

well at least i can form coherent sentences

The incel is strong with this one...

nice cope you pathetic freak. you have no one. your "girlfriend" can't stand you cause you're a sexual failure. she's gonna leave you

>Are any women as big fans of cuckolding as men are?
Well I am. My husband is kind, a good companion and earns good money; my bf has a bigger dick and gives me great orgasms. Best of both worlds

says the dicklet who can't even have a monogamous relationship. KEK most women want to stop men from cheating. You openly let a whore cheat on you cause you're so pathetic.

Do you develop any feelings for the bf?

I'm not OP but the wife and I are swingers. We're also comfortable enough with ourselves and in our relationship to include other couples and singles in the bedroom. Sorry you're having problems getting laid but projecting it on to others with a different lifestyle is just sad.

real men conquer multiple women. you cant even conquer one. you are a pathetic sexual failure. you call yourself a "swinger" no you are just a cuck and your wife is a gold digging whore who can't stand you

It's difficult not to develop feelings for a guy when he's balls-deep in you and rocking your world, and for girls (well, me at least) good sex involves closeness, stroking, cuddling kissing etc. as well as being pounded. Luckily my bf is not really the type for a long-term relationship, so it tends to be self-controlling; if I got too clingy I think he'd go find someone else

U seem mad bro...