2 MARSHMELLOW COOKIES
BACONATOR LARGE FRIES W/ TEA (WENDY)
16 OZ WATER
CHERRY & GRAPE POPSICLES
3 16 OZ WATERS
CHICKEN RICE W/ TEA

RATE!!!?MY CONSUMPTION

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: b79602692f45852c8e20e0cb3e59349b77a6f29873cf5e54fa488d5556eea907.jpg (1158x952, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2019/07/18/the-ocean-is-teeming-with-microplastic-and-its-leaching-into-our-food-systems/
resilience.org/stories/2019-07-14/why-ocean-acidification-could-make-some-geoengineering-schemes-irrelevant/
commondreams.org/news/2019/07/09/completely-terrifying-study-warns-carbon-saturated-oceans-headed-toward-tipping
weforum.org/agenda/2019/07/4-crazy-things-that-are-happening-in-the-arctic-right-now/
unenvironment.org/news-and-stories/story/thawing-arctic-peatlands-risk-unlocking-huge-amounts-carbon
livescience.com/65709-arctic-permafrost-melts-decades-early.html
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-49052360
malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/07/26/as-putrajaya-fights-deforestation-claims-new-study-suggests-laws-aid-corpor/1774855
earth.com/news/biodiversity-loss-human-rights-issue/
thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/451516-moodys-analytics-predicts-climate-change-costs-up-to-69-trillion-by
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/27/india/india-water-crisis-intl-hnk/index.html
google.com/amp/nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2019/03/climate-science-invites-liberal-solutions-or-fascist-ones.html
cbsnews.com/news/glyphosate-breakfast-cereal-still-contains-roundup-ingredient-study-finds/
worldwatercouncil.org/en/water-crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this "rate"???

baconator fries are the biggest disappointment since me

for a fraction of a second, I heard what sounded like a helicopter flying so near as to rattle my windows and then, abruptly, silence

was it a sonic boom? nani

nc dbs
r8 my dinner

Attached: noopee.jpg (824x772, 65K)

FORGHOT COMMA
BACONATOR , LARGE FRIES.
DIDN'T GEt BACONATOR CHEESY FRIES

Attached: 9466b5902692d34f9a0b5fc3d94a2e1958565cd06c8e91c0c71a327ce34b76dd.jpg (565x565, 96K)

Populationreductionby2035/10
in depth stats-
Milk - Cow industry
Cereal - sugar and palm oil industries
Gatorade - plastic pollution
Bacon - Pork industry, vegetables a la oil pesticide industry unless organic
Marshmellow cookies - Palm oil+ Sugar
Baconator - Beef - Methane - wouldn't be an issue if humanity reduced c02 emissions by now - dissipates in 12 years but we only have 5-7 years to fix c02 warming.
Fries- Palm oil
Water bottles- plastic pollution that likely goes into the ocean
popsicles - unhealthy as nigh hell but better for the environment than everything else on here.
Chicken rice - okay for an American
tea = okay unless its bottled if bottled---> plastic pollution

oh all cheese is significantly methane causing too*

and i feel great in fact
>bacon pesticide
WTF? i quit smoking THC CARTRIDGES because laced with pesticides but all for not because BACON HAS PESTICIDES too???
CLARIFYCATION water bottles was ONE i kept refilling NO POLLUTION IN FACT on the water filler upper it KEEPS TRACK of how many times u fill up and say HELPED STOPED POLLUTION 11,000 BOTTLES. u refill bottle 11,001 BOTTLES

apple nut raisin banan water rice with beans water tea coffe toast with jelly noodles cheese milk

what about vegtables a la oil pesticide industry don't u get on purpose?

a la quads a le cinclaire

look at these amazing quafs

LETTUCE TOMATO SALAD = pesticide industry

n*greg

Attached: n'greg.jpg (728x586, 63K)

NO way they were FRESH FRIDGERATOR ALL OF IT

HOME GROWN TOMATOES AS A MATTER OF FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lack of information is not my fault - should have said homegrown salad and refillable plastic bottles

SHOULDN'T have assumed because it makes an ASS out of U and ME mr. save the world missum what did u even eat today joe rogan approve ingredients?

Attached: e57a0c97e244456fdf22d47992abd492d3e41b0faacc283892b272e5f1e9fd19.png (1172x1500, 1.54M)

How unbelievably happy humanity will be in the near future links:
salon.com/2019/07/18/the-ocean-is-teeming-with-microplastic-and-its-leaching-into-our-food-systems/
resilience.org/stories/2019-07-14/why-ocean-acidification-could-make-some-geoengineering-schemes-irrelevant/
commondreams.org/news/2019/07/09/completely-terrifying-study-warns-carbon-saturated-oceans-headed-toward-tipping
weforum.org/agenda/2019/07/4-crazy-things-that-are-happening-in-the-arctic-right-now/
unenvironment.org/news-and-stories/story/thawing-arctic-peatlands-risk-unlocking-huge-amounts-carbon
livescience.com/65709-arctic-permafrost-melts-decades-early.html
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-49052360
malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/07/26/as-putrajaya-fights-deforestation-claims-new-study-suggests-laws-aid-corpor/1774855
earth.com/news/biodiversity-loss-human-rights-issue/
thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/451516-moodys-analytics-predicts-climate-change-costs-up-to-69-trillion-by
It don't take a moron to see how insane society is.

I mean, should I just keep living or should I kill myself now

ok bro i'll stop usin plastic straws ;////

good boy

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

kill all ningen

I had -
organic brown rice
organic pasta
organic tomato sauce
2 slices of Genesis 1:29 food for life organic bread
1 tablespoon of organic peanut butter with no vegetable oils
1 venti iced caramel macchiato in a reusable cup - however I will be making my own espresso soon so that will be a non-issue going into the future
2 green teas - cold brewed homemade
1 organic apple
1 organic kiwi
1 organic orange
I thought about making some black beans and lentils to go with the rice but I was too lazy today.

ok i just did the first result on GOOGLE shopping .didn't purposely cherry pick
lundberg farms organic brown rice 32 oz - $4.60 / great value brown rice 32 oz $1.37

cucina & amore organic pasta 16 oz - $3.99 / barilla spaghetti pasta 16oz $1.39

thrive market organic tomato basil pasta sauce 25 oz $4.99 / regu old style trad sauce 25oz $1.69

food for life genesis sprouted grain seed brd 24oz $6.49 / sunbeam bread 24oz $2.89

santa cruz organic peanut butter 16oz $5.89 / market pantry 16oz pntbtr $1.29
er
stopped there bcs time . however
so the conclusion i came to is that if u are high iq enough to be /save the planet/ .rproblbly also high iq enough to have job to afford all these foods?
what's the endgame then just destroy all low iq individuals ?gotta feed them soomehow

not them but the endgame is personal health
wish healthy food were cheaper, everyone deserves real food

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: lole.jpg (800x600, 280K)

If your OP Calc up how much the food you bought cost at Wendy’s alone. Also consider that I actually follow serving sizes so a lot of the costs will be divided up significantly per day it’ll still be pretty cheap. In reality many young people eat out a lot when they shouldn’t.
Again referring to the DailyDozen app is incredibly useful to some degree
Also I got my organic spaghetti for .99 cents.
Santa Cruz peanut butter uses palm oil, it would be better just to buy soybean oil peanut butter at that rate.
The point is the masses will be starved out soon because we refused to change anything about our processes in the name of the short term economy. Organic would be a lot cheaper if it received the proper subsidies and our chemical usage were to be outright banned. There’s pesticide resistant weeds at this point that are mopping farmers up already outside of climate change getting em. Everything is heading into a dead end. Once food prices start significantly going up, whole countries will have starving populations that can’t afford food and can’t find water. That’s another thing I didn’t include in the links. Drinkable Water is increasingly rare in the third world.

Water crisis example link-
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/27/india/india-water-crisis-intl-hnk/index.html

Also a link on future right winged solutions to such a crisis:
google.com/amp/nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2019/03/climate-science-invites-liberal-solutions-or-fascist-ones.html

These are very good memes. 10/10

Attached: disappointment.png (261x293, 116K)

>LUCKY CHARMS
don't eat General Mills cereal. they contain contain cancer unironically.
>cbsnews.com/news/glyphosate-breakfast-cereal-still-contains-roundup-ingredient-study-finds/

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: chuck.jpg (1907x827, 189K)

Cool, I probably already have cancer in my asshole anyway

Most foods do. Animal protein causes cancer because some of it gets stuck in your digestive system and rots away thus causing inflammation.

2day i consume;d:
* oats with frozen fruit and agave stirred in
* that's it

I like that. Organic oats and some berries+kiwi

Me too user

>Drinkable Water is increasingly rare in the third world.
Lol how can water be rare it falls out of the sky

Not Water, I said drinkable water. In other nations the water is polluted. There are also mass populations who will be running out of water very soon. It’s literally going mad max.

lol there's like an endless water cycle you can't run out of it lol just get dirty water and clean it lol there's watre everywhere man lol

>clean it
Oh naive u thinking it’s that easy

Salt water doesn’t count because the desalination process is inefficient.

Link:
worldwatercouncil.org/en/water-crisis

they should boil the oceans and catch the steam that's how they do it in the army

bottle of juice (600 kcal)
half a bottle of water that i didnt finish yesterday
energy drink (80 kcal)
half a carton of unsweetened ice tea (>20 kcal)
half a slice of pizza that tasted like shit
chicken and rice

Attached: 1562547855043.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

Attached: 1563620043237.jpg (500x500, 40K)

You tempt me user, I have a full head of hair and no beard. Soylent is stupidly expensive and unsustainable. It’s literally palm oil(vegetable oil) in a bottle.

There goes all marine life and food for the starving populations.

Refer to pic

Attached: A006255F-466A-42E8-8831-9864650CC9D0.jpg (750x614, 399K)

>omg all the sea levels rising because all de ice is meltin
>omg we runnin outa water!!

???

not true the fish will adapt to their new environment and become able to breathe air

Looks like a “some supreme technology will save us” level of denialism you have going on there. Facts do not care about your feelings. You’re playing potemkin village on water when in reality water is a scarce resource.

Lole, maybe so

>water is scarce
>on earth
>literally what
nigga just turn on the tap fuckin cleean water comin out all day every day lol

THIS IS GOOD CONSUME I GIVE 5/6

I HAVE NOT CONSUMED YET WHAT DO I GET FIRST

Only In the first world does that privilege exist dumbie.

Get a chinese buffet, beef burrito, or a huge hamburger.

>Only In the first world does that privilege exist dumbie.

Stop rudeposting ;-;

I do like the hambuger...

Why don't they just make taps in the thrid world then lol dumbass, what the fuck are they doing all day lol just make some taps haha what

It’s not rudeposting, it’s a nice thread on consumption. Besides he used the N-word.
>denialist

Get the biggest hamburger you can.

Attached: 50B86282-7B79-4A67-93B8-0EA9C8EB8D9B.png (1234x692, 666K)

Tbh I just had fries and 6 chicken wings

u musn't put tea in ur sandwhioches

Attached: 1546077324715.png (1024x984, 550K)

tea sandwich

Attached: SANDWICHTEA.jpg (696x696, 100K)

I need to add 14 beers to this