So me and my girl decided to do some ass sex earlier today...

So me and my girl decided to do some ass sex earlier today, she was all giddy and excited and so she was naked and got on all fours and wiggled her ass. I was super excited too so i went in there no condom and no lube, i went full force in there and she moaned like an elephant, im just pounding away and theres no poo on my dick. But then i look down and see a bunch of little worms on her anus and crawling on my penis, i pull out quickly and go to wash it off in the washroom but i notice one trying to get inside my peehole, i try to grab it but its too small and it goes inside. My girlfriend is frantic apologizing and we dunno wtf to do and im panicking hardcore. Then my girlfriend is like "u need to jizz right now to blow it out before it lays eggs inside of ur dick!" Thats quick thinking by my worm infested girlfriend.

So i start to jerk it hard as fuk super fast, and within like 30 seconds im close to climax. Fuk my girlfriend though disgusting girl she should wash her anus better, i jump in the air and jizz right in her face as she squirms, i then see like a dozen worms fly out my peehole and land on her face. She starts screaming as they enter her nose and mouth. I only thought 1 went in but apparently a ton went in when i did her in the butt. wut a weird day man im never doing anal without a condom again.

Attached: (m=qGW0XLUbeaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=6gMqL_JqTT39JhrJ)0.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Things that happened

What in the actual fuck did i just fucking read?

Attached: 18A54FF2-9AA9-4247-BDF8-6B12388370A0.jpg (900x900, 85K)

Good larp, I kek

Thx for the keks user

lololololololol

Your girl need to see a doctor! This is not a joke, worms inside rectum is very dangerous.

Attached: Gymgif.gif (480x558, 967K)

I still have an erection.

were they earth worms?

Bruh

Attached: disgust.gif (220x165, 177K)

Pics or it didn’t happen

Ahh... good to see there are still little nuggets of Yea Forums in this shitfest.

this is a quality post

Attached: F5200559-051D-431A-8782-04E31189A1C0.jpg (425x282, 201K)

>that’s quick thinking by my worm-infested girlfriend
>my fucking sides

Probably tape worm eggs or hook worms if they were pretty tiny.

Disgusting indeed, but not really a big deal and easy to treat. Anyone can get them by just touching the ground and then their mouth. Some people can have them for years and never know. They aren't going to live long at all in your urinary tract because there is no food. Plus you will piss them out quickly.

I know this is Yea Forums and the hyperbole is turned up to 11 but this is one of the things you can deal with in life. Both of you should just go to the doctor.

newfriend, kindly submit such lengthy posts in greentext form. for the ease and enjoyment of Yea Forums's denizens.

Attached: tldr1.gif (202x211, 1.97M)

No

the litle tiny ones aren't tapeworm, they're pinworms. they sell over the counter treatments in the states, but you have to treat the entire family. if the otc doeesn't work you must see a dr.

oh, ok then

Attached: 27079551.jpg (816x1452, 340K)

they are about 1 cm long and wiggly outside the body.

Attached: pinworm2.jpg (437x350, 83K)

is OP still here?

Yes

you see my posts on pinworms? do they look like the pic? can you get otc treatment where you are?

Dude. You are as dense as concrete.

Sounds normal.

My guy it's just a funny post. Relax

damn, i was hoping for lead or maybe tungsten. i guess concrete will hafta do for now, thanks!

Attached: 1490736918774.png (390x470, 6K)

OP DID YOU GET MEDICAL TREATMENT

>she moaned like an elephant

Attached: hanke.png (603x548, 610K)

When I do anal I always hope a little poop will cram into my peehole so I can blast it out onto my ladies face when I pull out to give her a facial

Man, this text is old as hell.

Noted...

Concrete isn't that dense.