Objectively speaking...

Objectively speaking, alcohol is the worst drug and the only reason it isn't banned is because nearly everyone is already addicted to it.

Attached: booze-350x350.jpg (350x350, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/alcohol-facts-and-statistics
drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates
withdrawal.net/faq/can-you-die/
returnofkings.com/160656/7-reasons-why-boomers-are-the-worst-generation-alive
buzzfeednews.com/article/iexplorer/let-us-remember-the-greatest-internet-hoax-jenkem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a great status update. Why not put it on Facebook.com?

Idk. Heroin seems pretty bad

That's why it's scary enough to not be widely used like alcohol is. As a result less people die from heroin then alcohol

Not him, but it doesn't have anywhere near the impact of alcohol on society.

explain how children get addicted then OP

ethanol shoos depression and anxiety away

I agree with that.

Cigarettes are worse, but you're right, booze is absolute poison.

thats what i try to subtly explain my friend when going out
like, 95% of the other drugs you could do to have fun will result in: less biological damage, less hangover, less money spent, less time wasted the next day.

still everyone "booo drugs!! druggie!!!"

It's not a drug, it's alcohol.

It's legal because it's hard to make and therefore easily controlled and taxed. It's also old enough to be socially acceptable.

You can grow weed anywhere so it's difficult to regulate the industry. Newer stuff that requires a lab isn't socially accepted so they remain illegal.

>it's hard to make
wut? its pretty easy to make

You are putting alcohol in your insides. Burning drying medical alcohol. You put alcohol in a wound now drink it. Not supposed to be consumed. Not the acid in coca cola. Water only.

I was about to defend wine in small doses like twice in a lifetime or something more reasonable but nah

Yeah that guy had no idea what he's blabbering on about

no, it really isnt

if it was more people would be doing it

I guarantee you drink coffee and see no issue with caffine

Yeah, crystal meth, and heroin are nothing compared to a six pack of bud light.

moderate amounts of alcohol do almost no harm. the key word here is MODERATION

What the fuk r u even trying to say?

Have you heard of the opioid crisis? More people are dying from opioids (which heroin is) than alcohol.

You can say that because you want to be right, but just saying that doesn't make it true

Attached: 1541210115481.png (510x332, 66K)

you just buy fruits like apples / grapes, make must, wait and you have alcohol

no, its not even close to being that simple

OF COURSE IT IS YOU FUCKING RETARD. EVERYONE HERE IS DOING THAT! MUST CONTAINS ALCOHOL THE LONGER YOU WAIT. RETARD!

It is true, you fucking idiot. Alcohol doesn’t kill you, it’s your own dumass decisions after you abuse it that do. People don’t get in car wrecks from heroin overdoses, they just die. It’s a more direct correlation. You just believe all the horseshit conservative prude religious media and MADD says about alcohol being dangerous.

Tl;dr: alcohol isn’t dangerous, people with no self control are.

still alcohol fucking sucks and isnt even fun

besides to hop on your nice high horse, why the fuck do you care.
and no, i don't drink alcohol.

what a fucking tool, how hard is it to mix, water, sugar and yeast, let ferment and then distill with a pot and a bowl. Pretty Fucking Easy... back to R3DD1T faggot

It sounds like you suck & aren’t even fun. I’m going to enjoy my wine & you can enjoy your conservative christian veggietales, and oppressing arabs. Go have fun.

You're retarded

i live in switzerland so no oppressing arabs or whatever youre rambling about

for fun i prefer low doses of lsd, mephedrone or from time to time a bit of MDMA

sure keep going with ur booze patting on your own shoulder about how grand you're having it
(enjoy your booze diahrrea and hangover)

>an estimated 88,000 people die from alcohol related causes annually. Drunk driving fatalities totaled 9,967.
>70,000 died from opiate overdoses in 2017.
niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/alcohol-facts-and-statistics
drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates

Fuck you nigger

Alcohol related. Can you not fucking read? It wasn’t the alcohol that killed people but the idiots who abused it. I’ve never seen a bottle of vodka drive a car.

Hey there. Off the booze for over 10 weeks now. Still, alcohol is great fun and tastes fantastic. Nothing replaces the sweet taste of alcohol in drinks. Still, not my thing any more.

Come on man... a 6 pack of bud light is going to just leave you hydrated.

did you fucking read? the 9,900 deaths from drunk driving are in their own category. The 88,000 people that die from alcohol related illness are dying to preventable disease that alcohol caused such as liver failure. Your logic is completely fucking retarded. You talked about the opiate crisis being worse yet isn't it only the idiots who abused opiates who died from it?

Not according to OP; in his opinion smoking crack is safer (whick is what I guess he is currently smoking).

Objectively speaking, anyone calling for the ban of any drug is a faggot who should be lined up against a wall.

Guys you're getting hardcore trolled. Please acknowledge the artistic value that is coming up with this content

this

It's not. The stuff they cut it with is what's really bad.

Heroin itself isn't any different than morphine or oxycontin, which are about as dangerous as alcohol (meaning, not very, assuming you know what you're doing, but still terrible for your and potentially lethal if you don't).

Again related to abuse, dipshit. The alcohol poisoning number vs the drug overdose number is the only one that matters. More people die from drug overdose than from acute alcohol poisoning. Your body has built in mechanisms to not have you die from alcohol, but still people can go over the edge.

Alcohol as well as all other drugs are fun, it’s just peoples shitty self control that makes drugs seem so bad

I can make it using nothing but stuff I can buy with my EBT card.

Bread yeast, sugar, and juice.

Marijuana is much harder and less immediate. What are you smoking?

It's like humans have developed this massive resiliant organ to filter it. What's it called again? Oh yea a liver!

When someone dies from their first untampered glass of wine, due to the alcohol, not and not an added allergen, your point will be valid.

Alcohol withdrawal can literally kill you. No other drug can do that.
Chronic alcoholism fucks you up to the point where your hormones change.

>B-But caffeine! It's a hardcore drug man
>Stopped drinking it in 1 day
>No problems
>Brother stops drinking
>Has siezure and plows through a house.

Attached: IMG_20181223_105001.png (650x982, 384K)

This is true. There are some people so balls deep in the addiction, they can't stop, they are literally dependent on it.

Yes, because as we all know, the liver can withstand that! No drinker has ever died from alcoholism because we have a liver.

Shut the fuck up, you absolute wet the bed. Bet you wear glasses and snitched on people in school.

once again your logic is fucking retarded. Opiates cause a lot of sudden deaths but not as much chronic disease as alcoholism. As someone whos liver was fucked by 23 from alcohol and wouldn't have made it to 30 without quitting I can tell you its not a bullshit statistic.

Objectively speaking, telling folks what they may consume or grow out of the ground is tyranny.

Stay sober if you wish?
Leave me alone. I don't drink and drive.

Muslim huh?

A six pack of bud light would be equivalent to maybe 5-10mg of crystal meth or a very small amount of opioids, neither of which would hurt you.

However, alcohol is MUCH more lethal then crystal meth, and about the same as pure heroin.

Seriously, the government allows children to be prescribed meth or opioids for ADHD or pain, while alcohol is totally off limits for children.

Even the govt knows it's worse.

No it is not true.

DT or withdrawals can kill you regardless of the additive substance.

Cocaine.
Heroin
Alcohol.
Nicotine.

These are physically addictive and "can" kill you if you just go cold turkey.

Moderate amounts of most drugs do no harm.

You don't know shit about drugs, edgelord.

you can't get DTs from coke, nicotine or heoin. Only alcohol and benzos cause fatal withdrawal.

You are actually right in a sense thay no person or government entity should be able to tell you what to grow, own or fuck.

Attached: 2019-05-07-sonic-trailer-editsb.jpg (1296x887, 328K)

Not even a little true.
I will add Benzos to the list but I was talking about things that generally do NOT require a prescription to obtain.

Cocaine is the easiest drug to go cold Turkey. Nicotine and alcohol are the hardest. Heroine isnt that hard it's just a few day of feeling like death and constipation.

This is also true. Quitting and substance cold turkey is fucking retarded. The problem is, alcoholics don't think they even have a problem. At least there are smack addicts out there that know it's fucking them up and just don't care.

No, retard. DT is delirium tremens, and it's only for alcohol, benzos, and z-drugs.

None of those others cause DT and none of them will kill you if you quit.

kill yourself, faggot
you don't know what you're talking about

>it isn't banned is because nearly everyone is already addicted to it
it isn't banned because it's impossible to ban it, dumb shit
it's been tried, didn't work
how the fuck are you gonna ban me from waiting 2months before drinking my grape juice
how the fuck you ban alcohol when it's extremely easy to make, yet also possible to fuck up enough for people to die

>No, *****. DT is delirium tremens

The term is now used for ALL withdrawal symptoms from any physically addictive substances.

Much as we figured out blood letting and leeches are not really safe? Medical science does continue to make advances that factory workers like you may not be aware of.

NOTICE you may want to update your CPR certifications as well? The procedure has changed twice in the last five years.

Objectively speaking, "bests" and "worsts" are subjective

Oh but I do my most Yea Forumstarded friend.

Wrong. Withdrawing from gabaergic substances (alcohol, benzos) can directly kill you. No other drug wd does that.

>because it's impossible to ban it

IT's impossible to ban all the other stuff, but god knows they're still trying.

The drug cartels are worse than faggots like Al Capone ever were.

Wrong.

While marijuana is a mental addiction the ones I listed are physical and the effects of withdrawal are very similar among them.

Look this stuff is available with little more than a quick google search.

Try shutting your fucking gobs and actually go read some real information on the topic.

>No, *****

What the fuck?

Fuck CPR. Faggots like you should stop breathing.

And you can call it whatever you want, but DTs traditionally refers to GABA-related withdrawals, and coming down off of drugs like coke and heroin will NOT kill you, ever.

If you drink to get drunk, alcohol is pure shit. If you get drunk while you're having a good time, it's fantastic.

You're a faggot either way, though

Dont fuck around with my beer, asshole

I have 0 idea where your getting your info from. DTs are GABA receptor related withdrawals. In rare cases its possible to die from opiate or other withdrawals but it would be from complications like rather than a direct cause.

You have to be trolling. Kill yourself.

Nobody is fucking around with your beer. We just want nice stuff to go with it, like marijuana and oxycodone and crystal meth.

what

alcohol is the easiest drug to obtain, as long as sugar and yeast and juice are accessible to you
realistically the first of the three to be banned would be sugar, but that's highly unlikely in your lifetime
growing weed produces ton of smell, needs lots of room, heat. They catch weed growers by looking for houses with no snow on rooftops, imagine that
growing shrooms require spores, which need to be imported if they're not growing natively, people get caught for that
most other drugs require some lab equipment, regulated materials and knowledge
alcohol is just mix shit in and wait

Google and GTFO!

Live long and suffer.

D did I sstutter?

to add, I guess Jenkem would be the easiest to make, but fuck that shit

One beer will not cause chronic alcoholism, dipshit. A lot of people will OD and die from their first hit of heroin.

How the fuck, in your retarded mind, is chronic alcoholism sudden?

It was an April fools joke there is no such thing as Jenkem. Fermented shit is just fermented shit.

>hurrr i know literally fuck all about the topic at hand USE GOOGEL MEDFAGS

kill yourself

Nobody gets caught for importing spores, because spores are legal. They don't contain psilocybin.

Most drugs are easy to make and obtain, so your argument is shit.

If they wanted to ban alcohol, they'd ban alcohol itself, and then people would ignore that and find ways to make it, anyway.

They don't just ban all the precursors to every drug - many are still available. And the ones that are banned are still obtainable.

If banning other drugs worked any better than banning alcohol, we wouldn't have drug cartels and drug wars fucking up half the planet.

Your argument is bad, and you should feel bad.

>MEDFAGS
>kill yourself

You are a liar.
No one in medical would say that.

You are just another Yea Forumstard or a Russian agent provocateur.

You just have trouble with reading buddy its alright. Opiates cause sudden deaths, but not much chronic disease. Alcohol causes few sudden deaths, but massive amounts of chronic disease. Sudden deaths from overdoses and chronic diseases related to alcoholism both result in preventable deaths.

Have you heard about PCP? That shit's pretty bad if you ask me

I'm done with you, but to anyone reading this, Go ahead and follow this faggot's advice and Google "delerium tremens". Google "heroin cocaine withdrawals lethal", while you're at it.

The vast majority of people don't IV heroin their first time using opiates. If you have ever been prescribed any opiate based pain killer, that was your "one beer". Im sure some people have od'd and died from their first hit of heroin just like some people have gotten alcohol poisoning the first time they got drunk

Nah, it's pretty overrated.

yбeй ceбя

That is all I ask.
As long as they take nothing you say for the truth all is well.

>yбeй ceбя
Fix your own shit.
Stay out of the USA'a business.
Fucking communists.

Be yourselves? Cheese and rice!

Considering that Google doesn't agree with you, all is not well.

Knowledge is the best drug

Attached: main-qimg-7c0b32c207f12ee1fd48fe405cd8758a.jpg (220x281, 22K)

>OP is about banning alcohol
>my posts are about how you can't ban alcohol without more negative effects on your countrymen
>hurr durr just legalize everything
what the fuck are you talking about

Пoчeмy глyпый aмepикaнeц вce eщe oтпpaвляeт....

Attached: 1559038621502.jpg (736x708, 55K)

It does agree with me.
You may not?

Hell even wikipedia gets it right.

>Withdrawal symptoms from opiates include >anxiety, sweating, vomiting, and diarrhea. >Alcohol withdrawal symptoms include >irritability, fatigue, shaking, sweating, and >nausea. Withdrawal from nicotine can cause >irritability, fatigue, insomnia, headache, and >difficulty concentrating.

I started out using the term withdrawal not DT's.

at first I thought you were probably trolling but now it seems obvious that your actually retarded. God speed faggot.

withdrawal.net/faq/can-you-die/

The truth will always beat out the bullshit and you user are bullshit.

I disagree. Meth hooks far more people from a few casual interactions. Most people are able to casually ingest the occasional few beers and hang it up for however long they want. Conversely, per capita, if you gave entry-level meth users the ability to use meth on weekends, like high-school seniors use alcohol, the addiction rate would be much higher by the end of summer. Say what you will, but under those circumstances, alcohol becoming a problem for 20% of new users versus meth becoming a problem for about 75% of new users... its not even close. Provided you could buy alcohol and meth with the same cost and ease of availability.

Heroin and opioids are worse

My, my, how many dipshits in this thread.

Oldfag here. And I mean probably twice your age and twice experience about drugs regardless of what your ass think about it.

First, some considerations. Some of what OP says is very true. Alcohol is not to be underestimated, because it can lead to serious withdrawals and cause death in a hundred possible ways, related or not to the specific nature of the substance.

As it is true that guns don't kill people, but what people with guns do decide who is about to die, it's true as well that few drugs have the same amounts of different effects on a random person, and knowledge about what you can tolerate and what not can be vital in this case.

What makes alcohol special, in the most negative way, is that a very scarce amount of drug abusers ever decide to randomly walk the streets exposing themselves and those who cross their path to the effects of the substance. It's easy to take a stroll in the park and meet an alcoholic in an alcohol binge. It's not usual for most people to meet two guys who did heroin and to find them at the local bar like it's a normal fact.

What OP is wrong about is that alcohol is legal because everybody is already an alcoholic. I beg to differ, and sometimes - and with extreme moderation and knowledge - I prefear doing drugs. This does not mean I don't drink. This only means I pref drugs to drinking. It makes me vomit 25% of the times, it makes me stupid and it makes people raise their voice and the tone they use to speak, which is something I don't like in others and myself as well. I pref social drugs when I am with friends, such weed and sometimes coke. I never use them out of a private property (aka house) and I never drive when I use them, or I only drive alone without carrying anybody else, which only puts my life in peril eventually. I wish everybody were cautious as me, and I realize you can't expect that from a zoomer or such.

Until you run over or crash into a family of 5

(cont.) in conclusion:

- never use drugs or drink when you're around.
This will lead you to jail or death.
- never do something else than weed when you're with friends or coke when you're 2/3 and you all know how much you're doing, how much you tolerate without feeling bad. Never do it twice a week, nor 3 times if I need to be more specific, and always maintain an acceptable level of fit while you lead this life you want to live. (tl;dr don't be a fat freakshow, or you'll die 10 times faster than your skinny friend, because a cloth of blood will get stuck into your heart)
- always avoid situations in which you don't know who your dealer is. If somebody offers, he also has to take the first snort.
- always avoid women in general in the process, they should never do drugs because they hardly can control themselves without.

I'd personally recommend you to avoid drinking at all and pref drugs even because liver is kinda easy to fuck up and has 1000 ways to fuck you up. Liver is second in importance only to brain and heart, in a human body. You have to take care of him, and alcohol is literally the worst thing you can do to it. (if you don't know how alcohol works, I'll briefly explain that alcohol is never recognized as an edible substance from your liver, who automatically dispatches it into your bloodstream raw as it is, because liver can't do shit to alcohol, therefore you get drunk because alcohol literally poisons your bloodstream. Not nice, kid.)

And always, always avoid driving in any case. Better to die along a schyzo who carries a car while on drugs than being responsible for that in person and face the consequences of your stupidity as a killer. Playing the victim is one of the reasons why you like doing drugs, so you should not change attitude because of that.

>Yeah, I’ll take kokodril over natty light any day.

...dipshit

Attached: 8267F444-9171-4827-947D-0386934AFF39.jpg (615x319, 19K)

Alcohol is a depressant you fucking mong
If anything, i find alcoholics to be insufferable depressed pieces of shit

Dude booze is like the best thing ever.
It's liquid courage for a reason.
Till you're sick then it ain't so fun.
Yeah liver failure is a bitch but you're gonna die anyways. Live it up a little.

Here's some observations from a 66 year old retired doctor who's lived a little.

I brew my own beer, wine, and distill my own whiskey/vodka and very occasionally imbibe.

The reason it's legal is because you can ferment potatoes to make strong alcohol. All you need is a pot to boil water and a bucket. You can buy yeast and sugar at the grocery store. It was illegal at one point and everyone brewed it anyways. We had speakeasies, hillside distilleries, and breweries hidden in cofferdams of all places. It was so widely and belligerently produced that the country reversed its stance on the legality of its use.

The reason marijuana is illegal isn't because of the product itself. It's because of the people surrounding its use. What happens when a bunch of angry stoners want it legalized? You post about it on the internet, you sit in the park smelling like pig shit with dirty dreadlocks hoping someone smarter than you takes pity and pushes a bill to get it legalized. You morons don't realize that if the masses grew it, rolled it, smoked it, and belligerently produced it like alcohol was that it wouldn't be illegal for so long. You people don't realize this because you're fucking high and complacent all the time with your positions in life.

Let us compare that to heroin. Do you really think someone passed out in an alleyway for over half of their waking life is going to be involved in a political movement to reduce the criminalization on heroin? Even cocaine had medicinal uses and is still used on occasion today. Cocaine nose job anyone?

Enough about drugs though; lets compare the people surrounding their drug of choice to a matter that has more meaning. Let's talk about jobs and wages. You fucks are so scared to protest for higher wages that literally nothing happens in your favor. You know what happened back in the 20's-70's? Fucking picket lines and strikes for higher wages, less hours worked, and days off. Unions were formed.

meth teeth

Cont.

The reason it's legal is the people surrounding it were filled with perseverance in a country built around the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. This new breed of retard that sleeps all day, and posts in their echo chamber about philosophical bullshit gets literally nothing done. Then they say fuck the police and spark a joint and sit dormant on their couch. The majority makes your type of person unaccountable for almost everything.

Let's put it this way. Even those braindead retards majoring in gender studies and dance therapy have protested enough to make governments on multiple continents add laws to promote the "wisdom and knowledge" that there's more than two genders. As much as I disagree with that statement, those retards actually accomplished their goal instead of posting about it on fucking myspace or facebook.

You new breeds of retard just complain and do nothing to fix your situation. Go protest, and force the world to see your point of view it's not like you have a job you'll miss anyways. You might miss your raid night on World of Warcraft, boo hoo.

>nearly everyone is already addicted to it.
Objectively speaking this is just plainly wrong

Alcohol isn't banned because 1. its culturally established and fulfilled a vital role during the middle ages when water wasn't drinkable but alcohol, which killed all the bacteria, was.
2. It's easy to produce, everyone can make it, banning it would be really fucking stupid.
3. Most people aren't addicted to it (contrary to what you say), it's quite hard to get addicted to alkohol (well at least harder than e.g. with heroine) so it's quite a soft drug

returnofkings.com/160656/7-reasons-why-boomers-are-the-worst-generation-alive

KYS

Just post about it in your echo chamber and do nothing to fix your own problems. I want you to screech about how people more successful than you are the problem until the day you die.

a boomer tells you how to fix the problem and goes against every shitty reason on that site

>FUCK BOOMERS KYS REEEEE

Yeah. They must be the worst. How's mcdonalds treating you?

I have no problems with weed being illegal, and I don't drink.
It's kinda easy to be successful when you have all the resources to manage in your hands by the time you're born. You old fucks have literally no sense of empathy, you prefear to be the machos you never were and try to tell us to "fight for our problems"... While being the problem.
How about fucking dying, so I can waste my life as I see fit regardless what you think about it?
Thank god cancer exists and is killing most of your bunch. Millennials cancer data is not so high compared to yours. Maybe God does really exist, in that case you deserve to be spitroasted by disease-ridden niggers for eternity.

I'm one of the few millennials who managed to be more successful than my parents, partly because it's me owning their ass from the economical point of wiew, partly because I don't give a fuck about your generation "advices", who tend to do more bad than good. And I know it because I also know you don't WANT us to be successful. Your wet dream is to die knowing that you're cool and we suck.

This pathetic destiny does not concern me in any way. I won't put a creature in the world only to suffocate him/her with rampant rage for having a tiny dick or for being poorer than my neighbour like most of you fucknuts did.
I intend to fume my fucking life away without caring for a single human being other than my girlfriend and myself, which means my boomer relatives are going to die in a statal retiring "facility" purposelly chosen from my enraged asshole for being the most nigger-ridden of all. I also plan to give them 0 visits and to leave them to die there without a single explanation on the fact that making a baby only to fullfill one's ego is a crime, and that's going to be the punishment.

I hope your Jimmys and Rebeccas are not too far from comprehending this as well. May your fate be just what I described.

As an educated elder statesman, you sure are ignorant of the way society operates. I can guarantee you more people have grown marijuana in clandestine operations since the end of alcohol prohibition than have operated distilleries. Alcohol, thousands of people, millions of dollars. Marijuana, 100's of thousands of people making billions of dollars. And the penalties are a hundred times more severe. There are thousands of people in jail for life for growing marijuana, I doubt theres 500 in jail for life for brewing any form of alcohol. All you have to do is look at the budgets of the law enforcement who enforce those laws. And by the way, speaking of dirty people, chronic alcohol abusers are way dirtier than chronic marijuana users. The ratio of homeless alcoholics vs the number of homeless marijuana users is probably 100:1

That's neat, but the legalization of marijuana has been rapidly spreading and not due to any substantial increase in public production, but instead primarily due to published studies and raised awareness of it being generally innocuous to a person's health.

You post a bot blog?
Really...

So many errors not possible it was generated by a human or reviewed by an editor.

Same reason pot will be legalized.

meh, posted the first thing jewgle fed me up with. Don't even need to read it too extensively, everybody provided with a tiny bit of common sense already knows how cancerous boomers always have been, and wants them dead since 2008.

See... post birth abortion should be allowed right up to age thirty.

Go fuck yourself you octogenarian faggot. Nobody gives a fuck what you think anymore. You had your time to make your mark on the world, and it's over. Your generation has brought about the worst in humanity, and has greatly jeopardized the future of our species.

The sooner you die. The better.

Funny how it is always "them" that we blame instead of "ourselves".

May all your curses be realized in your own life.

As expected. Don't worry, most of us will still be alive while you die alone.
I'll make sure to piss on the right tombs according to date of birth once I'm done with my gramp ones.

Let us hope sudden infant death syndrome strikes you soon?

Ok, now die and be sure to leave at least something useful to your kids instead of giving all to, I don't know what you boomers like... Gardening? There, don't leave your massive fortune to plants. Give them to people, maybe somebody will still preserve a positive memory of your sorry ass.

Nope Trump will kill us all before even one more of you AOC fucks is elected.

Death is coming you will never see 20 years of age.

Oh and your little sketch comedy of all marijuana users being the stereotypical dreadlocked hippie losers is just the shit you've been conditioned to regurgitate by the news media over the past few decades
You are so entrenched in your own bullshit.
Know that when you walk the streets, people legitimately want you dead and gone.

I'm 35.

Don't forget when it rains to not look up and to close your mouth. Else you might drown?

Chronologically sure?
But you are not a day over 9 in maturity.

Attached: b5G9J.jpg (400x269, 23K)

I'm already older than that, and fuck If I'm glad about not being american.
I'll make it clear, I don't give a fuck about american millennials or zoomers. You fat grousy shits should die regardless of the age. It would be better for the whole planet.

Still, our euro boomers are maybe worst than yours. I would love them to die first, but I'll set for what you predicted. I don't mind a couple of years of fallout, the important thing is to be able to shit on your graves. As for the end of the world, seeing that is the only dream I'm left with. No problem with that as well.

Well, time to die, gramps. Cmon. Kys and make Jennifer happy with your precious shekels.

It's not the worst

But it's pretty fucked up that the stuff is still fucking legal

Timestamped pic of anything proving you're a 66 year old retired doctor, or you're just another cum stain high schooler yourself.
Nice image, is that your self-affirmation for the day?

Fun to think somebody could find this funny in 1970.
How many youngsters have you managed to starve with your rent fees since then?

I am not the user who said he was a Dr.
Funny that you can not count above two or notice there have been 51 posters in the thread.

I am also not a land lord.
My politics are pretty unique.
Leave me alone and I will leave you alone.

But hey if you want to fight I am all for it.

Exactly.

Pretty a few are worse. I agree it's a drug and can be one of the worst but it can managed well. I'm surprised it's not outlawed

Yes, it is very bad. It causes an estrogen spike, lowering test, and causes brain damage. The government wants this illegal to keep the males fat, beta, and stupid. Less effective during a revolution.

It's clearly just a tool to keep us all in line, and simultaneously weed out the extra stupid. Too bad there are so many people walking around with clear signs of fetal alcohol syndrome these days. You see it everywhere once you know the signs.

It actually makes both of thpse things even worse after the dopamine surge wears off.

The only thing we did not need was the stormfaggot straight out from /pol

Now that we added the idiot in the mix with the boomer negative influence, there's enough to leave before brain starts to rot automatically.

Ok but every homeless person I've ever treated uses marijuana.
Yes thanks to smart people wising up and knowing it's more than talking that gets things done.
You digest most bullshit fed to you. It's okay you'll learn that's a bad idea eventually.
Us dying wont make you more successful and you'll still blame the generation that came before you regardless of how much of a failure you are. I pity your parents, as well as you.

I smoke marijuana as do my two sons, who both have amassed more money than me and did it before they were half of my age and neither went to college. I taught them how to budget money, invest, and conservatively spend, as a result they have more money to spend than I do, and I'm very well off. My daughter graduates med school next year.

Need not argue with the dim witted, lad.

You all have a nice day. Hopefully your brains develop a little more before you all turn 25. Maybe they'll ridge out, your smoothness is ridiculous.

10000 people drink per person that shoots H

>Us dying wont make you more successful and you'll still blame the generation that came before you regardless of how much of a failure you are. I pity your parents, as well as you.
Your dying will free up resources you have hoarded in your infinite greed. I'm not only talking monetarily.

As far as the other stuff, sounds like you've got a greedy family full of capitalist maniacs who will stop at nothing to salt the earth, and consume all it's valuable resources, just because you can.

Still don't care for you.

Yep, keeps the controlling powers ahead of the competition so that a revolt is less likely to be successful.

Then leave, Jew.

Idk, give the 6 pack to the wrong peraon and they'll blackout

I drank everyday for years. I still drink a little. It's impossible not to, but the only reason I tapered back is my body was shutting down. I was going to die.

You mean the kidneys? Because I'm talking about burning your insides. Pretty simple concept. You did not die of alcohol poisoning because you pinged out on vodka. Meme alcohol poisoning and shortening your lifespan there is no defending this idiocy. Pepto bismol is not gonna unburn heal my esophagus

The only thing I'm still forced to digest is the presence of the likes of you in our society.
I hope everything you care about crumbles down and falls on your head, as far as your greed is the only responsible for all we're forced to face in the coming future.

"Treat" yourself, Doc.

Spotted. Go back in your containment board, /b is for the deranged, boomers suck ass, but you're still worst than everything foul in the world combined. The mere existance of this board would not possible because of the vision you have of the world. It's not that you should kys, it's more like you should not ever been born to begin with.

t. white and not giving a fuck about it

test

Marijuana has been genetically altered to mimic opioids (indica) and methamphetamine (sativa). (((They))) have also increased the risk of schizophrenia with use. Can't fight the power if you think your dog is a spy and are afraid to leave your house or you're so knocked put that you knod and drool (dabs). Its a war on the population, using their own vices to poison them into submission.

Alcohol really is fucking bullshit, it doesn't even feel good, I can't believe how many people drink that shit, it makes no sense

This. Weed isn't doable anymore.

Tl;dr

>zachgalifianakis.Jpg

I'm not or will ever be sorry for being born white, you fat ass hooked nosed shill. Your goat Lucy will lose, along with you. The shilling is palpable.

I have a theory that people who drink just want to suffer, whether they know it or not

And quit trying to associate alcoholism or cannabis use (or any drug user for that matter) with their cleanliness.

There are plenty of dirty fucking people who don't do drugs, and plenty of clean fucking people perhaps even with dry cleaned suits and vacuumed benz's and they are addicted to alcohol and drugs. Hell, the only reason they even keep their addiction is by hiding it, not exposing it you dumb kids.

When I admitted my drinking was bad it was only because I physically hurt. When I drank I didn't give a fuck.

Oh honey!
Don't worry about resources you will be dead before the end of 2020.
Because you will flap your gums at the wrong time and to the wrong person.

You are not capable of any coherent statement. Useless to reply. Enjoy your whiteness.

Welcome to the Redpill. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

Stop posting.

Now THIS is cringe

Yet you still do because you know you have to do damage control for your psychological warfare on society. People are waking up. Id be afraid too.

While I agree boomers need to die, this article is fucking dogshit. Stop reading shit like that. Half of the fucking thing is just internet buzzwords.

They drink to avoid problems and to cope instead of standing and facing them like an adult. If you're fat, cut carbs, fast, hit the gym. If you dont like your situation in life, change it. Drinking solves nothing. Its just poisoning your body, like shooting yourself in the foot. It makes all those problems worse.

Why because you don't support freedom of speech and my words hurt your widdle feelings?

I did not say KYS.

I simply said your big mouth and ignorant ideas are going to get you killed.

>jdif

I told you to stop posting because you come across as an enormous pain in the ass, and the things you say are not based in reality whatsoever. This will be the last of the mental energy I expend on you.
Please don't reproduce.

And how many opiate overdoses were the cause of alcohol mixing? Heh

Shit, pretty much any drug interacts with alchohol and has only one effect: death.

Go watch some more MGTOW youtube videos.

I hate booze, but I drink it everyday

So you're justifying his statement even more so in an attempt to undermine him? Interesting. It seems all of the people getting upset at him for spouting obvious things you people fail to realize are angry hes hit the nail on the head about how much of a failure they are. I think I might vote Republican from now on. You angry lefties are cringe as fuck lmao

That's real fuckin' intelligent buddy

But you sound like a fag and creep men out

Meant this post.

How did I justify what he said at all? I'm not the same person. There are multiple people on this board chiming in. You realize you're able to talk to more than one person here, right? Maybe do a better job at reading before replying.

This is fucking bullshit too

On a binge of drinking, your body releases a deadly chemical from processing the ethanol. You will pass out and die in your sleep. This is why after a binge I would would up after only a few hours to find my self uncontrollably shaking, sweating profusely (through my skull), and in unbearable pain just writhing around. If you puke, there's a chance of ripping the esophagus and suffocating on blood. The day I saw my own blood scared me to death - I still drink.

Drink everyday non-stop. Get into a bender. Pass out until next day. Start vomiting blood and prepare for a world of hurt.

Much like you?
I do as I please.
And I am glad to shoot and kill any and all trespassers.

MYOB.
Stay out of my business or die.

Mason jar, rye bread, water, pot, fruit, sugar, yeast. Now you have kvass. I brew german beer, just sanitize everything and follow directions. Also its only the startup that costs and thats probably why

But do you really wanna cold turkey cocaine though?

to alcohol? I was outside the packie playing 'hey mister' with decent luck when I was 15, once the oldest friend turned 21 it was all over for me. but heroin? you gotta have some shit parents, teachers and 'friends' for that.

yeah but that's like saying ebola is worse than cancer. To the individual, probably, but to society no

Just be aure to remove the head so you dont die

You sound like a bitch

Same argument can be made for diabetes, and sugar.

Prove anything fag.

Say what you will.
As long as you stay off my lawn.

if you want to be technical, jenkem is even more "mix shit in and wait" than alcohol

if it's that easy, just buy mouthwash and you won't even need to wait

So what would you advise, regarding alcohol in general, a 22 year old guy who had never drank but discovered the lovely taste of whiskey just recently ?

I like to have a glass when I succeed at something, like exams and such.

I'm at the point where I could never drink again of I wanted to.

I know a guy who did jenkem, he said it made him see his dead grandma

was she dead before he took it ?

agreed, at least you get a kick out of alcohol

No you don't.
It is not real.
buzzfeednews.com/article/iexplorer/let-us-remember-the-greatest-internet-hoax-jenkem

See

Lol

Attached: 1551558137662.jpg (750x937, 113K)

You are a fucking retard. The whole reason prohibition in America (volstedt act) failed was because alcoholic is easy to make. How are fuckers like you allowed online?