Chromosomes do not dictate if you're a man or a woman. Its time to move on from that simplistic high school teaching...

Chromosomes do not dictate if you're a man or a woman. Its time to move on from that simplistic high school teaching. Transwomen are real women - fact.

Attached: qrxpvn3m13p11.jpg (1016x1033, 110K)

Trans people do not affect my life in any way

Then why arent they just called women?
Trans being the key word here, idiot. Look man if you need to justify sexing a tranny, dont come here and make a thread about it just to feel better about bum loving a guy in a dress, just go be gay man. Its 2019 and nobody cares about you

i have aids and i purposely infect as many transwomen as possible. i can confess here because i'm anonymous. i drive a truck for a living and never leave contact or identifying info so they still haven't caught me out. i have to have infected at least 30 so far. i've made it my mission in life.

transwomen are desperate for validation and easy to sleep with without protection. it's a game to me. i don't even fucking care if i catch other stds in the meantime. more to pass on.

happy pride month.

No, trans"women" are just sick, sick, sick males.

>Chromosomes do not dictate if you're a man or a woman
They do, but there are more indicators that also have to be taken into consideration.as well.

There needs to be institutions for trans. What these people have are mental disorders. If you are willing to defend genital mutilation as a sane and level headed decision, then there has to be something not right. The amount of people from older generations coming out as regretful for their transession is staggering, that is if they live past 30 without killing themselves. They aren't emotionally stable or safe. My heart goes out to the children being forced to take hormones.

Attached: 1441998383223.gif (425x301, 99K)

Based and aidspilled

Nope. I don't even consider those freaks human.

Trans women are just that: trans. They have different life experiences than cis women, don't experience systemic misogyny their entire lives, and have different issues than cis women.

Wearing a whig wont make you a girl faggot.

Attached: 1377292383591.jpg (639x803, 52K)

i see it like this, there is m/f gender however in some cases the can be deformed on a mutation in the gene happens during development as early stages are close to both genders (IE clitoris would be a dick if a boy, the outer lips would be edge of ball sack) and as for sexuality, fuck/marry what ever ya want just keep me out of it

you unironically make the world a better place

Show yourself, trannynigger

Attached: 1559571774456.jpg (1024x636, 138K)

>le gender is how you feel meme
I have yet to hear a single explanation of gender identity and -expression from non-dysphoric trans people (I get the "wrong body" types at some level) that's not circular.

Attached: giphy (3) (1)11.gif (500x282, 493K)

I just felt more comfortable as a butch woman than a feminine man. If I did not transition, I would still fuck like a girl, giving me problems with women I dated. They wanted men, not a soft hearted masculine freak. They wouldn't understand why certain male things bum me out. I just fit better into society as a woman or (very clean young and fem looking) gay man. But there are many things about the gay lifestyle I do not enjoy.

>non-dysphoric trans people
So you mean transtrenders? You need dysphoria to be trans. It's a medical condition. I have XXY chromosomes, I have an androgynous brain (which causes dysphoria) and so I take hormones to alleviate this condition and I feel a lot better now. All I've changed is my attitude and I wear tight pants now.

b8, gonna post this on /pol

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Attached: 1559223996678.jpg (732x814, 73K)

Hormones are fine genitalia mutilation isnt
Gender dysphoria’s only treatment is making them change gender
This is why brain /genitalia transplants need funding
Swap two different peoples sex cells and genitallias
Boom we just cured 2 people with gender dysphoria

So you transitioned because you don't feel you fit into the male role in sex? Or am I misunderstanding? Sounds like bog standard identity issues to some extent.

Yeah see that I can understand to some degree as it seems a phenomenon distinct from most "trans", and is at least to some degree rooted in biology. I don't quite get "trans" folks because it seems to me they argue their case for being trans on the basis on gender roles which are, as they proclaim, social constructs to begin with. It's circular.

Laughs in 40% suicide rate post surgery
Doesn’t sound like an effective treatment.

>Chromosomes do not dictate if you're a man or a woman.
Keep telling yourself that and maybe one day it will be true

Attached: 1558946316088.png (698x613, 598K)

kys

The chance of suicide is increased by not transitioning so they're fuck either way my dood

Real women don't need to take hormone pills and surgeries

>the male role in sex?
Society as well, that is, being treated as female in public. Even if they use no pronouns I notice a difference. It's all little things that add up. Men and women smile at me more, more interested in my happiness, don't just assume I have everything all taken care of. It's hard to explain, but when people treat you badly and it's because of how they see you and no amount of asking them would change it sometimes you need to change your appearance. 2 years ago I avoided mirrors. Now I see my reflection and smile. Larger eyes and soft skin seems to make my brain happy. Also mental changes have been a godsend. T was too much for me (my andro brain freaked out on it). I wanted to fuck too much. Random boners wouldn't go away no matter what I thought of and made me dizzy. Women just wanted to touch it. I just want to be kissed and held.

I argue that actual trans people (people on hrt) are intersex.

Attached: bait.png (625x623, 62K)

But that's wrong. The chromosomes dictate intersex/hermaphroditic.

>happy trans sounds
>happy
>trans
haaaahahahaahahahaha