I fucking hate my dad, I am currently in university. My birthday was around a half month ago...

I fucking hate my dad, I am currently in university. My birthday was around a half month ago. He promised me to send some money as a gift. He never did. When I came home for christmas, he promised me to pick me up at the station. He went to a car museum with his friend instead. And sent his father instead. I am currently debating if i should see them over the summer vacation or not.

Attached: 47b.jpg (665x574, 29K)

Why? He wouldn't care if you did.

Well, it's a good thing you are financially independent and so wise in the ways of the world that you don't need him anymore. Since you've already completed your education and have 5 years working the your field of study you just don't need him. Good for you! Oh, you haven't finished school? You don't have a job? You couldn't continue your current lifestyle without his help? Count your blessings child. One day he'll be gone and you'll be on your own.Good luck with that you selfish whiny bitch. Gibbs gibbs gibbs! I want my tendies!

Are you serious, I have saved up money working every summer before university. I am just a fucking joke to me. When i got into university he said - ooh you are going to be a lazy engineer now can't handle real work. fuck him

You are such a little selfish pussy boy. He doesnt owe you shit faggot youre an adult. Man the fuck up and ignore him like everyone else and focus on your own shit.

Attached: 1557597848739.gif (300x169, 1.18M)

Honestly fuck him, that's straight up degeneracy. I am in the third year of uni and experiencing a similar situation with my father, who, as far as I remember, never paid any attention to me and literally attended as a father for the formalities, unless I achieved anything, in which case he showed how proud he was by saying "is that all you can do?" on repeat. Fuck that shit. I'm honestly planning on getting my degree and moving away from him asap. As in moving to a different country. I suggest you do the same.

The fact that you never learnt what a father figure is doesn't mean that others have to expect nothing as well

You're mad that he didn't give your yearly allowance? And be glad he sent someone to pick you up instead of just leaving you on your own you ungrateful prick. If I was your dad I wouldn't want you to come visit over the summer anyway.

I'm a dad and things like this piss me off. Being a dad is a privilege. Your dad isn't a dad, he's a father. Huge difference. user, just live your life, be the best person that you can be and when you're a dad be the dad you've always wanted. Godspeed.

>all these whiny faggots itt complaining about having a dad that didn't give them everything they ever wanted
You people are spoiled brats and your dads deserved better sons.

It doesn't matter how much he would give me, The thing is that he promised to give me a gift wich he never gave. If you promise something you should keep that promise. Especially when it comes to family.

Except he promised me something wich he never gave. You understand what a promise is right. Espeically to a family member

>WAAAAAH MY DADDY PROMISED TO GIVE ME SOME MONEY AND HE DIDNT DO IT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
You'd have an argument if it was a real promise and not something material that you'd waste in a week. Grow the fuck up.

Attached: 1559226593726.jpg (552x367, 23K)

>my dad didn't give me cash he promised so now he's dead to me
>getting this serious and overdramatic about something so small because the word "promise" was used

Attached: 1557380244308.png (371x353, 148K)

Okay what about the example when he was going to pick me up at the station? My trip takes about 16 hours and he and a friend went to a car musuem instead.

Talk to him you fucking retard.

Hey, cocaine habits are serious business. If the only person that was propping up my habit suddenly cut me off, I'd be pissed off too. Uh oh, looks like OP is going to have to learn how to get money from men in other ways...

I mean sure, two things is a bit small. Stuff like this builts up with time, I can give plenty of exemples.

I was playing sports me entire upbringing, after a game he comes to pick up and like always everybody chats the game. He gets the bright idea that tell a fucking use condomes otherwise you will get kids joke in front of me and everyone else.

I had to help him with his fucking roof every summer since i was tell. I always ask what do i get for this. He just smurks you get to live at home son.

No it is not about money, It is about that he makes promises on promises wich he never keeps.

>It is about that he makes promises on promises which he never keeps.
>And cocaine

Oh honey, your going to spend the rest of your life being let down by men. Here's to a happy future of trying to trust men, while coping with daddy issues.

Attached: 1381086502155.jpg (171x251, 36K)

You came to the wrong place to address daddy issues.. it’s like going to a bar to address alcoholism.