Why do white Americans look more swarthy than their European counterparts despite not having any African in their blood...

Why do white Americans look more swarthy than their European counterparts despite not having any African in their blood lines?

Attached: white_people.jpg (756x777, 171K)

skin complexion isnt just based upon genetics

its also based upon environmental factors, like local climate, diet, and geography

Because plenty of people passed for white and are straight up Hispanic. My father always said that there is a drop of black blood without fail in this weather. There just is no racial purity in ancient Europe. When you're Italian or Greek you have ancient nigger dna and people following you to pass for white, like jews and sandniggers and more native indians want to claim Spanish when that looks bad and disgusting and embarrassing versus the people who really need it. I know Mexico abolished slavery sooner than the states you know what they did? They assimilated into the indigenous population and among the now considered to be mestizo they want to say they're new york Italian nobody wants to say they're niggers. When you called a jew a nigger that's what it meant. The whitewash these sandniggers/niggers did was racist and disgusting until nazi Germany happened.

1920s Americans are no longer germans or Irish they are "white". White means Mutt. Dan bilzerians sandnigger ass is fred flintstone taking an ancient irish redhead off the gene pool. Find a pale white redhead irish in 2019. Connor McGregor looks like a nigger. I always said that Americans are too white. Because those are the people that fled Europe in ancient times.

It then became a gross better than you discussion where everyone is blind and blacks and jews won or got sidetracked into religion

I want to enjoy an America where Lauren Phillips serves me a baked potato and I stare at her ass not your nigger ass ruining seafood restaurants by serving cajun

Jews are niggers, you always have nigger in your bloodlines.

>despite not having any African in their blood lines

Attached: 645bbc1b8f8d860e9b9c3b36bcebb4a7.png (420x420, 380K)

>When you're Italian or Greek you have ancient nigger dna

Attached: 1559465158711.png (682x1024, 461K)

Ancient Romans and Greeks had pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. Then they mixed with niggers and the result is seen in modern Italians.

> posts picture of all half breeds

>Ancient Greeks had pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.
In which world did the majority of Greeks ever had blue eyes and blonde hair?

In Ancient Greece. The time when they weren't mixed. They had mathematicians, philosophers, inventors. Then they mixed with subhumans and became swarthy, brown eyed mongrels. That lowered their IQ and everything went downhill.

Native American mixture plus occasional Latino and nigger mixture not to mention that many Americans are Italian or Greek and they aren't exactly white by any means.

he said despite having no African in their bloodlines.

Ancient Greeks came from Greek Anatolia and the Balkans. In no point in known history were Greeks ever majority blonde and blue eyed.
Taking into consideration that the ancient people had to work hours upon hours in fields under the sun and also taking into account the climate of Greece, the majority of Greeks were either tanned or had the same skin as today.
Where there blondes and blue eyed Greeks? Certainly, but that doesnt mean all of them where

Bitch please most of the people in ops picture have African in their bloodlines.

Attached: 1557488154156.png (2500x1645, 197K)

Those swarthy looking ppl are jews. And jews are not true americans and never were europeans so nice try OP.

Inbreed

Wow you are retarded

They fucking never did that's 1% of the population back then if someone you met is "proof". Maybe a visigoth got lost on Spain or something but these people invented wigs.

Just like you beat up and ennigger the race you sometimes get back up.

White has African in the bloodlines. The most pure you can get are people who consider themselves native Americans.

Considering jews were in Britain in 1066 and colonial times I find it impossible to find a white person without 1 drop rule in their blood. I'm discriminate the 1700s British and dutch here. The french people who founded Detroit. Late irish and German immigrants are a whitewash.

Helen of Troy/Sparta must have been the only blonde pussy in the world. I think she barely looked like brittney skye at best.

Families get back up in a whitewash trust me.