How would you react if your gf told you that she lost her virginity at 14 to Sparky the family dog?

how would you react if your gf told you that she lost her virginity at 14 to Sparky the family dog?

Attached: 1546279844510.jpg (1104x1472, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

995.nu/l/f68u
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trick her in to doing more weird shit like that but remember in my head that our relationship has a deadline as i couldnt marry some crazy dogfucking ho

well she fucked up at that point
now i have dirt on her that she'd obviously never want told to anyone
for the rest of the time i choose to be with her, she'll be my submissive sex slave
doing things i tell her to do
or else the her family finds out about her extracurricular activities with Sparky

post more of her, getting fucked preferably

Tell her that I always suspected that girls who don't lose virginity at 13 are weirdos and crazy.

I'd think that's hot as hell

And she will say "420 is a liar, I would never insert penis of Sparky inside my vagina then gently jerk it, then jerk less gently".

Whom family would believe more? Their sweetheart or their daughter?

I used to live with a girl with a story similar to this

Attached: 1546281184252.jpg (2560x1920, 517K)

Attached: 1546281570475.jpg (1104x1472, 191K)

tell us more

good fap material

willing to dump more?

MOAR OF HER

"You too?!" Sweet!

When I was 14 I had my first gf who was also 14, we lost virginity at 14 to each other

However she told me she did some things before me, and told me she used to make her dog lick her cooch by using peanut butter and stuff.

I always wondered if she had actually done more than that.

Attached: 1546285076693.jpg (1472x1104, 186K)

i doubt she did

Attached: 1546283300700.jpg (1472x1104, 143K)

If I had the chance to turn her into a sex slave, I would. Good for you OP

Now I make a folder for her
also
post moar MOAR

from what she said, it was basically alcoholic abusive parents with lots of addictions. Like she talked about her being left home alone for weeks at like 12 years old. Anyway, I guess her parents realized they could just use her to get drugs and save their money for more drugs or whatever. She told me about being like 12-13 and blowing fat old biker dudes and truckers and basically anyone who had some hard shit for her parents. There was a dude who used to get his dogs to fuck her or she'd have to suck them off. I guess he had like 4 or 5 dogs, all large breeds. She had tons of really fucked up stories.

drop more of her, or maybe a mega if you are so inclined

What's her name again?

Attached: pokekek.jpg (225x225, 8K)

That girl is from Poland, no other option

Strange boner ngl

Attached: 1546284186649.jpg (1104x1472, 266K)

moar and moar
almost fapping to her

pics? sounds too fucked up to be true tbh

Attached: 1546285873977.jpg (1620x2160, 490K)

This

yeah, she had tons of stories. I don't remember all the details to all of them, but they almost seemed so fucked up that they had to be bullshit. But she was pretty fucked up, smoked more weed than anyone I've ever met, almost constantly drunk, dependent on sleeping pills for sleep. She was a functioning mess. She was a 7/10 too.

haven't got any. this was back in the days before a camera in every pocket.

are you a geriatric fuck?

MOAR
PICS

post more of her

im not that old.

I suppose there were camera phones and digital cameras around, but I didn't have any. I used film.

I would hope she has it on tape cause i want to see it

i just want to see more of her pussy

just found whole gallery with her

4crot com/albumamateur-photo-of-russian-girl-10992619/

leave

Better than tyrone, the school dropout.

Attached: 1546278884102.jpg (2560x1920, 772K)

Remember seeing an user story about catching his 14 or 15 cousin with the dog and blackmailing her into sucking him off... Story goes she turned into a total head case. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_0431 (1).jpg (800x600, 55K)

was she fucking the dog?

Buy the largest dog cock dildo I can find and double team her with it

Id like to hear the worst of the stories to the best of your memory

Yes, sounds like something she continues to enjoy to this day.

Attached: pink 4.jpg (515x800, 55K)

id buy a huge male dog and start making videos

post more

Id tell her that sparky is the fucking stupidest dog name i have ever heard.

Attached: cover1.jpg (1060x596, 314K)

Who cares, tons of people fool around with the animals they grow up with. dogs, horses, cows, whatever.

was looking for the green text... haven't found it yet, archives are buggy today.

Attached: nude 11.jpg (489x652, 64K)

>Sexy Teens Videos. And Not Only...

995.nu/l/f68u

My ex gave her brother a blowjob when she was like 9 and he was 11. She says it wasn't predatory, they were just kids and didn't know better. Sure made it awkward seeing him around the house after that.

Be relieved that it wasn't her fatass dad, or creepy uncle, or that pedophile neighbor that has to tell everyone that he's a registered sex offender. Which pretty much every gf I've ever had falls into those other categories.

I would buy a dog immediately

willing to share more?

no they don't, thats just you and people who are like you

Virginity is a shit-tier kike meme.
Stop being 14 or you'll never lose yours.

Know I have a freak on my hands and take advantage of it daily.

“Woof woof”

I'd say: Move over Rover [Sparky], and let Jimi take over. You know what I'm talkin' about..."

Now you've got me curious, sitting upright with a naughty smile

Tell me everything

I'd probably start crying because I've finally found the girl of my dreams

And then tell her I lost my virginity to a dog too

Get out. She'll kill the kids, OP. She'll kill em. She's fucked in the head.

id be proud as fuck of her, maybe even get a dog for the little slut. chicks like that are keepers

Attached: ricklafl.jpg (435x460, 44K)