The "Pussification" of men in the Western World (Specifically North America and the UK) coupled with and bolstered by...

The "Pussification" of men in the Western World (Specifically North America and the UK) coupled with and bolstered by feminism /metoo / whiteknighting / SJW will cause the downfall of this civilization and allow countries/ideologies like China, Arab nations, and Eastern Bloc countries to take over as World Powers. Remember these are countries/ideologies that the West is battling and trying to avoid, but we're shooting ourselves in the foot.

Attached: wimps.jpg (181x180, 8K)

If guys can't even assert themselves around girls. If they're afraid to say anything to or even touch a women, how the fuck are they supposed to stand up to the politicians etc from those countries where men act like real men.

Just look at Trudeau here in Canada. A "feminist", and he's ridiculed all over the world.

natural selection. western values are the literal downfall of western civilization. maybe if you guys weren't faggots and took your womens rights away and treated them like the children they actually are, this wouldnt have happened

Attached: images.jpg (236x214, 10K)

I wouldn't say take women's rights away, because a lot of those rights are fair (like voting, and choice on abortion), but you we've taken it too far where guys can't even frigin compliment a girl without the threat of being accused of sexual assault and losing their job (or worse).

The West is trying to stifle the way natural selection and evolution have decided men to be. That's fucked. You can't fight nature, you'll always lose.

nope, you HAVE to take their voting rights away, and disregard most of their complaints. women inherently complain and dont understand there are consequences to your actions. leading to an inevitable welfare state.

you might not like the idea because but muh egalitarianism. but hey if you don't take their rights away, the next country who conquers yours will do it after they kill you and fuck your women on your corpses.

again we might live in a society but the rules of nature are and always will be in play

Agreed, women complain about FUCKING EVERYTHING. Yes some women actually have real-life problems, as all people do. But then you got women who complain about being "too good looking" and guys hitting on them all the time. Are you serious complaining about being desirable? That's like complaining about having too much money.

I don't like Islam and those other nations that oppress women, but sometimes I wonder if maybe they already say the effects of giving women too much power, ya know? Like those nations are waaaay older then the West, so maybe at some point in history their women have equality, and shit went to Hell, so they had to change that.

I could give my ex-wife a million dollars and she'd complain some of the bills were wrinkled.

It begs the question - if men are superior, how can they be topped by inferior womean? And the answer is - they can't. Pussification is not ongoing process, it's finished already. We lost.

>I don't like Islam and those other nations that oppress women, but sometimes I wonder if maybe they already say the effects of giving women too much power, ya know?
very likely

another thing, when you educate women, they stop having babies. thats why all the western countries are hellbent on pulling migrants from the 3rd world. most all western countries are at a net negative replacement rate and the surface level fix of that is to pull in workers under the guise of humanitarianism

they just need more bodies to work, thats all

OP is literally the saddest, most scared little boy around.

Unfortunately you're probably right. It's the frigin male SJW's trying to circumvent natural hierarchies, thinking if they "take women's sides" they'll get laid. And hell, maybe some of the do. But way to ruin it for literally the entire country.

He might be, but I don't think he's wrong. Do you believe the Western world is stronger now then it was, say, 30 years ago? I don't think so.

As well, just look at the all the cuck/trap/male humiliation/"i'm not gay but want to suck a dick, threads going on. Men can't be men and get their sexual release from women because women have their heads in the clouds, and so are resorting to this shit.

the west right now is like an egg, hard on the outside because of such a beefy military but soft on the inside

Or!

The world is far less invested in stupid shit like proving how manly you are because it literally helps nothing and nobody.

Just do whatever the fuck makes you happy and let other people do the same.

>The world is far less invested in stupid shit like proving how manly you are because it literally helps nothing and nobody.

thats one thing and understanding what competition is and its importance is another thing.

the message of the west is that everyone and everything is equal no matter what. they hate the idea of competition and winners and losers.

im not saying be macho and manly, im saying in times of peace you need to be competitive

#metoo

Attached: 1558313700036.jpg (307x400, 13K)

I'd fuck those flaps

i want to see this picture on Yea Forums more often than all cancer

Yes, people SHOULD do whatever makes them happy and let others do the same.

However, that's not what's happening here. Men are actively being discouraged from being the way they want to be. You want to compliment a girl's ass in your office? Nope, can't do that. You want to beat the shit out of guy who slept with your wife, nope can't do that.

>women
>voting
Enjoy your hordes of 3rd world immigrants since women can only understand mindless “compassion”

this, thank fuck someone else understands

There's nothing wrong with 3rd world immigrants. Remember, NA is built on immigrants. Immigrants are just trying to obtain better lives, who wouldn't want that?

The problem though is governments need to have a frigin plan for the immigrants. Jobs, housing, costs, locating them, etc. Doesn't seem like anyone is thinking that through.

so how much more money do you plan on spending on welfare when our country cant take care of its own homeless people? why take care of the rest of the world when you cant even keep your own house clean?

Well convert to islam then. It's a coherent ideology when it comes to gender relations, freedom, and individualism. It values the collective over the individual, and submission over freedom. It's far better for you scared, spineless white dudes than all this vague libertarian nonsense. Moo moo we think freedom is like super important but not when them brownies are stronger, then we want to be protected by the state. Disgusting. Just convert to islam and stop whining.

That's a more complicated problem, but the money already exists, it's just a distribution problem. There are also social solutions available to help solve those issues.

More people are good for economies. People get things done, they pay taxes, they buy shit, they create jobs. Immigrants from Nigera for instance are some of the most entrepreneurial people in America, and the businesses they open here lead to job creation.

Your time is up goy

Attached: goyim-i...-.jpg (916x1392, 295K)

well i disagree but ill tell you what, lets take women's rights away then we can figure out a solution to a more reasonable political and economic system

your time is up kike

Attached: 65169_01_01.jpg (960x544, 144K)

Most women are retarded. But women typically are a extension of their male partner. They imprint very hard. You'll notice if your friend has had a lot of partners they will copy the guys sense of humor perfectly. It can almost be creepy sometimes.

so what happens when they are single in droves and have the right to vote?

>Implying I care about degenerate "jews"
There was an attempt to trigger me user

Attached: 1494423800714.png (2568x1804, 218K)

Trudeau is getting voted out. Only refugees and cuck/ SJW college kids like him. Like 20% of the population at most

Attached: 0uglyjews.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

Being cooperative with your fellow countrymen will make your nation as a whole stronger and more capable of competing with other nstions. Maybe the west sucks cuz you're focused on stupid infighting like who's sucking who's dick.

Cry all you want while you can gentile

Attached: DyIrh6kUUAAKiu1.jpg (660x504, 50K)