Where am I on the scale? I personally think I'm like a 4 but I don't know for sure. Rate me pls I need answers

Where am I on the scale? I personally think I'm like a 4 but I don't know for sure. Rate me pls I need answers

Attached: JPEG_20190105_130409.jpg (1920x2560, 688K)

6-7

"3, take it or leave it" but really youre more like a 5

4 seems fair enough, i'm a 2-3 with how fat i am + starting to kinda lose my hair, also feels like my face has started kinda sagging or something, shit is fucked

this is overly generous. I think your initial assessment of 4 is about right.

is it fat fag or a landwhale?

You could go up to 6 if you lose weight and grow a beard.

2/10 You better at least be funny or know how to speak properly.
I'd make fun of you and then forget of your existence if i ever had the chance to see such faggotry irl

>on the scale?
Bout 350lbs user

Like 3.5 sorry bro, but remember you don’t need to be attractive to persue tech and live out your fantasies in fully immersive AR

fucking ZERO. put down that burger and hit the gym you disgusting porker

Hell yeah

How big is your dick op?

You've got nice eyes and you aren't super pudgy. You're fine.
Get your weight down 5-10 lbs and make sure your posture is good.

Can't tell the gender/10

My Eastern European eyes are not trained to distinguish gender hidden under so much of fat.
Well, at least if cannibals will catch you, they will not have to waste oil and can use your own body fats for cooking. So it's not that bad.

Hey Yea Forums can I get a rate? Can never decide if I look like shit or not.

Attached: IMG_20180508_120423126.jpg (3006x5344, 1.79M)

You've got a pretty short face, so the v-neck isn't doing you any favors. But other than that, you're fine.

You're handsome my man, between 6-7

What a good looking fella you are.
8/10

Andy serkis/10

Thanks Yea Forums. Appreciate the feedback.

What do you propose I should wear then? I'm pretty inept when it comes to fashion.

6, if you workout, grow beard and dress well you could easily be 8-9

You're a 4. 3 if you can't hold a conversation, are poor, or have no/shit job. A 5 if you can hold a convo and have decent job.

I do workout, pic is a yearish old.

And I would grow a beard, but it resembles my pubes exactly so I usually keep it pretty short.

Pic related, today with beard

Attached: 0606191114.jpg (2560x1920, 1.38M)

You look like you'd have a heavy foreign accent.

Anyway I'd say a 6 with a potential to be an 8.

An 8 you would be a little more fit, can hold a convo, has confidence, friends, and a good paying job.

Rate me please

Attached: 10154890155109302.jpg (682x1136, 93K)

Lol your thread was hijacked by a chad. The irony.... im a hard 2 btw.

I honestly don't know what gender fluid you are. 3/10, you are young and smiling.

Are you male or female? Must know that first before being able to rate you.

You put me in the mind of a young Sean Nelson. He's the lead singer for Harvey Danger. Now, you look like he did back in the late 90's. Not so much now, he's older now.

Somewhere at 6-8

Thanks. I have an extremely attenuated Philly accent.

I workout so that's covered.

Can hold a conversation decently well.

I'm working on the confidence thing and it's not really coming along like I hoped

I'm a registered nurse, but am gonna get into anesthesia when I get experience. That will hopefully net me a solid 160k a year.

Any tips on building confidence?

Attached: 10155039110129302.jpg (843x1401, 160K)

>Where am I on the scale?

First off, are you a male or female?
I just can't tell, if you're male I give you a 4, if however you are female I would give you a 1.

Suicide/10

Attached: 30vp1h__01.jpg (500x615, 62K)

Thank you Yea Forumsrother. I had the same thoughts, but didn't waste my time posting. Also didn't read the thread. Is OP a male, Female, or some fucked up post Y2K gay fage butch lesbian...thing?

You look like you have downs. 2 at most