Vaginas smell bad

Vaginas smell bad.
If you're female, unless you just stepped out of the shower, your vagina 100% smells bad.

>inb4 virgin
>inb4 incel

Just was your fucking pussy every damn day, several times a day. Inside and out. It's not hard.

Also don't care if you think your wife's/gfs pussy smells and tastes great.

Attached: 1383083799440.jpg (826x620, 43K)

If you drink or do drugs daily (which most females do) it's really going to stink.

washing the inside is bad for it

It's called douching. Try it sometime. Get all that old cum out.

Fuck you Nigga. You think you hard? Wanna talk shit? Pick up the phone bitch, this the real shit right here. Shut the fuck up you nitwit. You talkin' shit upon my shit homeboy? You just a little punk ass bitchass bitchass bitch bitch. Fuck that! Thousands of Nigga's is waitin' for your motherfuckin' call, and they all talkin shit up on that ass right now. Big Nigga's, Thick Nigga's, Curvaceous Nigga's, Affectionate Nigga's (Muwah Nigga). You want that true Nigga shit? Just call that line off top. Only $4.99 a minute. These Nigga's is DESPERATE. You call me fucker! Man shut the fuck up you tropical snake! 80's Niggas, 90's Niggas, Sleepy ass Nigga's, Broke Nigga's, Baroque Nigga's, Parmesan Nigga's, Mystery Nigga's reveal Nigga's, Fake Nigga's, Famous Nigga's, Sensitive Nigga's, and once again, Jewish Nigga's. Dial that ass whip, and let that Nigga ride. Call now. $4.99 per minute.

Smells bad but tastes so good

douching is bad for the vagina. the cum comes out and is cleaned out anyway naturally

What did you say to me you little punk? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in pussy smelling. I've smelt pussy from all over the world and it all smells bad. White pussy, black pussy, asian pussy, indian pussy, mexican pussy. I can smell a pussy from 100 miles away. I can make one call and have every pussy in a 100mi radius washed.

Who cares? You’re probably that kind of person who doesn’t like 50% of earth’s food because it smells bad.

Whatever, pussies smell bad unless right out of the shower.

With a reasonable diet, sensible caffeine intake, sensible alcohol intake, and a reasonable hygiene schedule, most chicks can make it smell ok or better down there. Take from that what you will.

Assuming makes an ASS out of U

Didn't say inb4 fag, go suck a dick.

last girl i dated used intimate wash and her pussy was great

Attached: vsco_082217.jpg (1536x2049, 933K)

say that to my face motherfucker not online and see what happens

Like any female does anything "sensible" these days
>who cares if I have herpes, who doesn't amirite? it's 2019. HELLO! *hand clap emoji*

The trifecta, a faggot, a virgin, and an incel.

Attached: 1559226593726.jpg (552x367, 23K)

Dicks can smell bad too, but usually not at the frequency a pussy does.

Don't care.

You'll hit me with your purse?

How could I know pussy smells bad if I'm all 3?

Tfw can only handle 46% of mercury's food

OP just proved, as always, that he is a tremendous faggot.

Attached: IMG-20190605-WA0003.jpg (1069x1600, 99K)

Things (not just food) have unpleasant smells to deter you from fucking with it.

>muh pee and general pussy stank is my natural female odour. Only a virgin incel doesn't appreciate my dank moist hole

Wash your pussy.

>only a virgin incel is offended by the smell of rotting meat. Gawd, I swear, virgin incels are the worst. Why should I need to wash my pussy?

>who cares if my pussy smells like a wet dog on a humid day? BTW why does my dog keep smelling my crotch and trying to lick it? LOL that tickles. WHATEVER most girls have tried stuff with their dog so it's NBD

Can't cook
Can't clean
Can't wash their pussy
Only good for taking dick and guzzling wine

Females = trash

Sperm can smell bad. Diet, drugs, exercise, etc.

The way I've been working/not sleeping, apparently the wife's been taking espresso shots.

Don't care about your sex life. At all.

>muh pee and poo and shart and shid and piss and cum and vomit and blood

cleaning the inside fux the Ph and makes them smell worse in the long run

>Can't cook
>Can't clean

You're dating little girls my gf cooks, cleans and works 30+ hours a week. Women are awesome lmao

Like date some Thot and then be surprised when she has no skills or talent besides being able to pose for a photo.

cause you never went through with it obviously on account of the stank...

plot twist: Cleaning the inside is why they smell bad

this is some crazy strawman bs

Just as weed. The stinkier the better.

Attached: 1545458350612.png (640x518, 92K)

So first you nut in the cup and if you miss you scrape it in then you repeat this until the cup is half way filled. Then you add some cum cheese that everyone stores under their beds. When your done you mix cum cheese with raw milk from a or a black mom. When your done with that you mix with your spiny cock together. Considering you should have aids by now you can get your blood and drizzle some on top mixed with heroin. You may also add sugar or cocaine for flavor

I don't care.

>In after virgin
>In after incel

Virgin and Incel.

Learn to fuck classy chicks. If it smells tell your girl to take a shower cuck. If they won't then go smash a girl who will. Not rocket science.

I've been going out with my gf for 6 years now, haven't eaten her out yet, not planning to (unless she asks me to - hasn't done it yet).
And it does smell, I'm pretty sure it's nothing out of the ordinary, but if kissed her after she's gone down on me after I fucked her and I could still taste/feel the vajajay and it wasn't pleasant.

I know I'm a cunt for not reciprocating in the oral department but it's such a turn off.

Yeah man I had a chick over yesterday and that pussy smelled REALLY REALLY bad. idk how to ask her to take a shower before we fuck without being a dick

I fucking hate this.

Man I'm hungry.

Duh. You want a fuckin' Nobel Prize for this non-discovery/statement? Lamest post on Yea Forums.

This bait again??
Don’t you have glue to sniff of something else to do

Attached: image.jpg (460x318, 33K)

As the power of giants was displayed before me, I stood back, both in complete awe of their strength, and utter terror for who their next target may be

wtf is this real?

Attached: 1558805739716.jpg (411x381, 39K)

This

i have found my new favorite pepe

Attached: cSnzXeo.jpg (1452x2048, 210K)

Attached: P1013546.jpg (2560x1920, 1.05M)

Yeah you do. It's ok, bring a camera.

Chola nails and razorburn... she smells like sweat, ganj, and cumin.

Attached: banana.gif (603x339, 1.98M)

scared of vaginas

My gf uses some sort of intimate soap that makes it odorless for like 12 hours, pretty sweet

what country is this

Resentment of natural female pheromones is a sign of feminization and low T

man but sometimes they don't, though. and then you fall in love. and then she breaks your little faggot heart

It doesn't, you're just fucking horny. If you walked up to some random fatty and took a swipe of her pussy fluids you'd be grossed out.

Attached: crea,m pie.jpg (1210x1613, 430K)

Vaginas aren't supposed to smell good, your dick probably doesn't smell like fresh mint either. Like a smart nigga once said, it's supposed to smell like the air that comes out the back of the ps4.

Best comment I've seen all day, for real.
You bleached ghetto pavement ape!

well, quick fucking your ps4, and rub some mint on your meat and/or flaps

Kek.

Almost every girlfriend I've had has been an absolute boozehound. What is it with that?

Alcohol is the female drug of choice.

Stop fucking with nasty girls.

Wash your pussy

thats right, it's substituted by smelly secretions. but using warm water to wash between the labia is totally fine.

Preach it. My gf gets through a bottle of wine a night.

For a while, my drug of choice was paint thinner. Gives awful headaches, thouch

oh man, sometimes its like rotten fish market sometimes its quite tasty batteries, apart from period time pussies I had experience with was fine, not like I am a pussy expert but had 3 alright buddies

Pretty faggodocious up in here. Who else likes stank rot puss?

base pussy smell is like the hot air coming out of the pc or vacuum cleaner

Attached: 176.png (1267x785, 99K)

Heaven

thats why i prefer to eat ass!

Good grief. What kind of women are you lot sleeping with...

I don't have a ps4, but i dont nosefuck my ps3 or my PC.

well fucking get on it, and bring some mint... and ice... and bourbon. This is gonna get weird, so bring some ether while you're at it.

This.

OP I'm almost 30 and been around the block. It has everything to do with diet, hygiene, race, and a little bit of age.

White girl pussy is hit or miss. I've fucked girls who literally smelled like slightly sweet candy in her pussy, to girls who were a little rank.

Latina pussy is kinda middle ground. It never quite smells sweet but it always smells like pussy. If they don't shower regularly it can get kinda funky cuz their diets are shit but most of the time it just smells like average pussy.

Asian pussy is god tier. Their diets really lend themselves to healthy pussies all around. TBH I've never smelled one that had that slight sweet scent like white girls I've been with, but they are always pleasant, wet, and have that faint odor of pussy you're looking for when you're horny, but it's never overwhelming.

Current gf is Korean, in 5.5 years I've never smelled anything even remotely gross from her crotch. Even after cumming in it like 3 times a day. But she works out, diet is good, thin, etc. Can't say the same for white or latina girls I dated - when they would sweat or forget to shower for a day it would get pungent, especially the latinas

Dr. Brendan "Busy" Bernadino reporting in. I am a gynaecologist and master of the vagina and its canal as well as the mystery pleasure spot also known as the "G spot."

kek, you knkw nothing of biology,now do you?

asians arent humans
they can be considered like bunnies at best
get yourself a human and report back!

Attached: 1542843799614.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Sounds like you’d enjoy dick a lot more.

Can confirm. Now is dummer and fems wearing short pants and tight ones too. Also the heat. Can tell the commuters all smell of foul pussy smell constantly. Damnit its so bad here in Atlanta, considering buy me a bicycle

women spray perfume all over there pussies, shits loaded with yellow cheese

also having an asian gf will make you look like a tool (the eyes of: everyone)

Don't mind me, just posting to se if those faggots mods unbanned me

Attached: 1495193104855.jpg (700x525, 60K)

A girl in my class hers smell like ass like she took a shit

Yay for me.

Attached: BestPal.jpg (282x179, 9K)

Pussy is pretty fucking disgusting.

maybe, but out cock 'n' balls smell worse, and in less time, so there's that

/thread

More like everyone is jealous. Asian women are most desired among men of every single race.... asian, black, white, hispanic, etc.

Either way I don't care cuz I got asian poon to pound. Stay mad buttbois

i can GUARANTEE you you're dead wrong on about everything you just said

asian girls all look the same (kinda bad), rarely have good curves, behave like autistic kids

if you're caucasian and end up with an asian, i can GUARANTEE you you'll be frowned upon and laughed at behind your back

its just the way it is, ive seen it over and over

Definitely 100% totally completely false

>Frowned upon and laughed at
Yea by white women....HAHAHAHAHAHA

and by men
(of every ethnicity)

no you didnt win the lottery

My gfs pussy smells like medium raw t bone steak.

Sure kid lmao where you from? Mormon village or wut?

its just the way it is my friend im trying to make it easier for you to assess your own social status and position

ive lived in north america, argentina and currently live in switzerland and it has been the same everywhere.

You either dont know anything about vaginas or you fuck around with dirty skanks.

They only smell of their diet is shit, dont wash regularly, or have some sort infection. Just like dudes junk.

My gf ests well, takes showers, and doesnt really even wash it either smells good, tastes good.
Also if girls wash out their vagoo it's bad. Think of it like a fish tank, if you purge the beneficial bacteria from the water you'll have a bacteria bloom. This also whyvbrishing your teeth at night before bed will result in bad breath.

Ok i believe you

I wasn't going to call you are a virgin or an incel specifically OP, more of a a raging homosexual.

Pic related.

Attached: (You).jpg (500x572, 125K)

Can we sage this shit subject? Once you know how vagina smells it stays forever in your memory ever. Its disgusting

Another? Really? I saw this exact same shit yesterday.
Look, if you don't like vagina, if you think they smell bad, you are free to stop fucking vaginas, ok? Let us enjoy the vaginas we want. Happy?

Fish tank can confirm

This makes you gay. Faggot.

Go back to sniffing dicks.

I met OP at a grocery store awhile back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person after enjoying so many of his amazing threads, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for about smelling pussies or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his boipussi shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen packet of vagifresh in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her or be able to smell her pussy, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the douche sprays and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence from vaginal odour," and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each vaginal freashness product and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by talking about how great cocks smell really loudly.

Attached: sigh.jpg (500x359, 17K)

Wasch deine fotze könntest mein nachbar sein die schwuchtel

Attached: cuck.jpg (288x288, 23K)

Same, gf would use it if she felt like she’s be a little off down there.

you racemixing VVHORE

Attached: HuHuHa.jpg (988x1059, 161K)

Attached: 3443555.jpg (252x200, 9K)