Clearing things up

I would first like to make it clear to everyone that I am indeed a very poopy boy. I like to do things with poo, eat it, smear it on me. A few of you out there might consider it gross, but you will have to live with it.

The second is that I have completed my railgun. Now, none of you can f*ck with me anymore.

Attached: 1561244591102.png (405x378, 206K)

the fake suebi also known as mfw

I would literally eat her shit. And not just eat it. Oh no. I would blend it smooth and maybe mix my semen in it too. I'd poor it in a large glass. It' would be very thick and glooopy. I'd put the glass up to my lips and tilt it. The shit would slide down the glass slowly. I'd keep my mouth open wide in anticipation, salivating. The first chunk would hit my tongue and I'd immediately cum. A slight tangy taste with crunch nuts. Mmm. Then I'd gulp the entire thing down in one hit then proceed to fuck the glass I drank it from using the shit as lube. I would then shit out her shit and repeat the process.

Knew you were online as soon as you unironically thought what I said earlier was fetish posting

Saw this thread in the catalog and clicked into it to wait for you, on a hunch you'd come in and think I made it. Lole and behold.

Rent-free :^)

>buzzwords

>r--r--rent free is just a buzzword guise
Sure, justify your obsession however you like

>he thinks i'm the same person that he was originally talking to

glad you're still around if that is you mfw

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

typing "the fake suebi also known as mfw" takes like 5 seconds
stop samefagging
OH AND HERE'S TRIANGLES

>stop samefagging
you first

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT HOALY SHIT GET THE CIA TO PUT HIKM OTU

huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? huh?

>typing "the fake suebi also known as mfw" takes like 5 seconds
i don't really see what that's got to do with it to be tbh but yes u r rite about this

you said "rent free" which implies i'm obsessing over you when really i just came in here and said that because i know it's you

What? huh? What? Huh? What? huh? What? Huh? What? Huh? What? Huh? what? Huh? What? huh? What? Huh?

*looks at sky*
*sees oopy poopy*

Attached: WIN_20190724_19_40_31_Pro.jpg (640x480, 45K)

But it wasn't though. You assumed it was because of the content of the post, just as I anticipated you would when I myself saw the post. Hence showing the depth of you're obsession

you're not hard to identify
all that really says is that i have good social skills

Is it true that poop isn't dangerous in space?

Attached: WIN_20190725_23_50_04_Pro.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>you're not hard to identify
Big talk for someone who just scored a false positive

that's going too far you can't talk about being socially adept when you're interacting with an autismo

that's exactly what someone that got identified would say
boom bang busted
lole true

>that's exactly what someone that got identified would say
>boom bang busted
Except i didn't make this thread so you're wrong

After seeing your post in this thread I even compiled a list of current threads you would probably think I made
Threads you would probably like to believe I made:
Threads i actually made:

if you're a false positive then where's op? THAT'S RIGHT YOU SUCK AT PSYOPS JUST LIKE SAEED

>if you're a false positive then where's op?
Right here

crank

Attached: 1564087679558.png (400x742, 205K)

GONNA NEED TO DO BETTER THAN THAT TO TRICK THE ELITE /BANT/ DISCORD INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

Do u have any idea how le hardy i'd loled

the threads could have more effort put into them, both pictures and text, but they aren't bad at all
not who you responded to